U.S. Veterans Are Coming To Colin Kaepernick’s Defense In Droves The hashtag #VeteransForKaepernick

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
U.S. Veterans Explain Why They’re Standing With Colin Kaepernick
“It is his protected right ― a right I swore an oath to defend,” one veteran said.

Finally the military vets are speaking up for themselves rather than allow the flag waving hypocrites on both sides speak for them.....kudos to my fellow soldiers....its you, that makes us proud and safe and God bless you for it.!!
CrJtqoBXEAA6Y4e.jpg

U.S. Veterans Explain Why They’re Standing With Colin Kaepernick
“It is his protected right ― a right I swore an oath to defend,” one veteran said.

Finally the military vets are speaking up for themselves rather than allow the flag waving hypocrites on both sides speak for them.....kudos to my fellow soldiers....its you, that makes us proud and safe and God bless you for it.!!
CrJtqoBXEAA6Y4e.jpg
You confuse defending his right to say and agreeing with the content. Most don't make that mistake but you did.

This is a role model..Kaeperdick? Not so much.

“For me, I love the flag. I love the National Anthem because it’s an emotional time for me because I’m so grateful I get to play on the football field. And every time I get to put my hand on my heart, it’s truly an honor — you know, the military, for me I think about my family members who have served, and friends — I train down in San Diego all the time, so I’m around the Navy and I see those guys around. And all they do for our country and the people in Afghanistan and all these people fighting. 9/11, for example, coming up — that’s going to be our first game and I think about all the pain from that. So that’s why I stand and put my hand on my heart.” – Russell Wilson

p.jpg

“For me, I love the flag. I love the National Anthem because it’s an emotional time for me because I’m so grateful I get to play on the football field. And every time I get to put my hand on my heart, it’s truly an honor — you know, the military, for me I think about my family members who have served, and friends — I train down in San Diego all the time, so I’m around the Navy and I see those guys around. And all they do for our country and the people in Afghanistan and all these people fighting. 9/11, for example, coming up — that’s going to be our first game and I think about all the pain from that. So that’s why I stand and put my hand on my heart.” – Russell Wilson

p.jpg
Only in AmeriKKKa....can a person of color voice a fuckin opinion and white bitches like you hate them for it. I sometimes wonder how on earth you maggots manage to sleep at night...oh, I do know how you sleep at night.....I just hope the sheeps are as fiesty as you are, not to mention the horses.....now run and whine to the mods, you dumb shit fed fuck

p.jpg
Chris Rock summed up the difference between Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

p.jpg
Chris Rock summed up the difference between Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.

I'd much rather have our children follow Wilson than Kaepernick.

p.jpg
Only in AmeriKKKa....can a person of color voice a fuckin opinion and white bitches like you hate them for it. I sometimes wonder how on earth you maggots manage to sleep at night...oh, I do know how you sleep at night.....I just hope the sheeps are as fiesty as you are, not to mention the horses.....now run and whine to the mods, you dumb shit fed fuck

p.jpg

I'd much rather have our children follow Wilson than Kaepernick.

Between the choice of those two, it's a no brainer.

p.jpg

Few care about you....there lies your problem

So in other words, these people in uniform are saying that he along with the rest of us of course have every right to be disrespectful. What kind of an example is that supposed to set?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, apparently he thinks he is setting an example for others that it is all right to say and protest that more needs to be done in making the American dream.

Forum List

Back