U.S. Supreme Court throws out rulings upholding gun restrictions

See? There it is again. ^^^

These retarded fucking leftist deviants always end up talking about your sex life.

Juvenile doesn't even describe this stuff. It's beyond asinine.
Its the go to for people who are too stupid to read and understand simple English!!!!

...shall not be infringed
Wrong, the lawless Dems are at it again. NY wasted no time passing a new gun control law that infringes the hell out of our 2nd amendment rights.

1. To obtain permission to purchase a handgun in NY you must turn over ALL the social media accounts of ALL those living in your household used over the past 3 years.
2. After investigating everyone the state will then decide if your character and conduct are worthy of allowing you to purchase a handgun.
3. You must prove to the state that you have the character, temperament and judgement to be allowed to purchase a hangun.
4. All in your household will be subject to periodic background checks.
5. You have to provide 4 character references who will be contacted, investigated.

No I saved the worst for last...NY State has determined ALL private businesses prohibit concealed carry on their premises by default. The business must post a sign granting permission.

Talk about government intimidation, who wants to exercise their 2nd amendment rights under the above government tyranny? Yeah nobody.

This is the lawless Dems once again passing unconstitutional gun control laws. Now this will have to snake through the courts for 7 years until the SCOTUS smacks this down. Now you see clearly what they are doing. Pass unconstitutional laws again and again which remain the law, knowing it will takes years to fight them in court.

Wrong, the lawless Dems are at it again. NY wasted no time passing a new gun control law that infringes the hell out of our 2nd amendment rights.

1. To obtain permission to purchase a handgun in NY you must turn over ALL the social media accounts of ALL those living in your household used over the past 3 years.
2. After investigating everyone the state will then decide if your character and conduct are worthy of allowing you to purchase a handgun.
3. You must prove to the state that you have the character, temperament and judgement to be allowed to purchase a hangun.
5. You have to provide 4 character references who will be contacted, investigated.

No I saved the worst for last...NY State has determined ALL private businesses prohibit concealed carry on their premises by default. The business must post a sign granting permission.

Talk about government intimidation, who wants to exercise their 2nd amendment rights under the above government tyranny? Yeah nobody.

This is the lawless Dems once again passing unconstitutional gun control laws. Now this will have to snake through the courts for 7 years until the SCOTUS smacks this down. Now you see clearly what they are doing. Pass unconstitutional laws again and again which remain the law, knowing it will takes years to fight them in court.

I lived in Manhattan for a dozen years. 56th & Lex, right across from Macy's.

Had a nice little arsenal in my apartment

Never told the governor about any of it

Fuck him, it's none of his business

3. You must prove to the state that you have the character, temperament and judgement to be allowed to purchase a hangun [sic].

I think that first point will kill it in the very first court in which it is challenged. If not, then it won't make it very far past that point, almost certainly not to the Supreme Court.

There simply is no basis whatsoever on which to justify require handing over access not only to one's own social media accounts, but to those that are not even one's to hand over. If I had the ability to hand over such access to accounts, that are not mine, it ought to be seriously illegal for me to do so, much less for any government agency to require me to do so as a condition for any privilege or right.

I'm all for it if they do the same to vote in the state.

No doubt people who think their guns make up for small genitals must be very happy

giggle.gif
Is that the new prog strategy that when your own shit blows up in your faces leaving you hopeless and impotent that your best comeback is to try to go after genital girth?! :laughing0301:

is your point that you dont grasp punctuation?

Here.......https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/a-guide-to-using-semicolons

You're welcome!
What the hell are you talking about?
Here is the full text of 2A as written in the original. Do you see any freaking semicolons here?

A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The unelected Hochul is in big trouble in this election. Even in blue New York. The Republican is focusing on the real issues while Hochul is virtue signaling. People are waking up to the fact she isn’t up to the task of governing.

I didn't write that.
It is the first part of The Second Amendment.
So are you admitting that a court did in fact rule against the U.S. Constitution?

No, the comma (as it's explained) was used for more than we use it today back in the day. It was more or less used as an "and" in a sentence. So the right to bear arms belonged more than just to a militia. It's a right that belongs to all Americans.

It is a step in the other direction though. If states start using too aggressive regulations, it may once again end up at the SC.

I understand in California they want you to surrender your social media posts in order to obtain a CCW. Okay, so what happens if I lie and say I don't participate on social media? Will they have the right to investigate my claim?
It might get you arrested for lying under oath.

If you're actually in California, my suggestion is to get out. If you can't get out, find a lawyer and let's get a decision on Ray-from-Cleveland v. California.

Forum List

Back