U.S. stocks fall, Nasdaq trades at 2022

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That damn Trump!

Why would you post this article and then throw the Orange Roughy's name into the pot? I don't see the word Trump in there at all.
Let me boil it down for you. Stocks will continue to be under pressure and be volatile because of a (still) good job market, rising wages, and the looming
threat that the Fed will increase rates again to combat inflation (which they will).
Hope you don't get motion sickness. :)

Why would you post this article and then throw the Orange Roughy's name into the pot? I don't see the word Trump in there at all.
Let me boil it down for you. Stocks will continue to be under pressure and be volatile because of a (still) good job market, rising wages, and the looming
threat that the Fed will increase rates again to combat inflation (which they will).
Hope you don't get motion sickness. :)
I DENIED EVERY LEFTARD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BLATHER ABOUT TRUMP.
1665427222090.gif

Yeah...owning the libs again. :)
You do know that if Trump had won re-election, he'd be dealing with the EXACT same issues as Biden is now....right?

Let's see if you can be genuine...I'm gonna go out on a thick limb and say no.
Trump would place sanctions on US oil and cow down to China and Russia?

17-20 says the opposite.

if Trump had won re-election, he'd be dealing with the EXACT same issues as Biden is now....right?

WRONG, Petunia. Maybe some of it, but to suggest none of it is to claim that once again, Biden is just a spectator with no effect on the world despite being Leader of the Free World, yet when Trump was in, you blamed him for EVERYTHING!

WRONG, Petunia. Maybe some of it, but to suggest none of it is to claim that once again, Biden is just a spectator with no effect on the world despite being Leader of the Free World, yet when Trump was in, you blamed him for EVERYTHING!
I blame Trump for his ill advised tariff war on China that bit us in the ass. I blame Trump for signing off on McConnell and Ryan's irresponsible tax cut gift to corporations and the wealth.

I blame Trump for the response to the COVID pandemic...which ended up destroying the good economy that he had almost NOTHING to do with. Talk about a spectator. He gets to coast for three years on the good economy and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor, and the first minute his presidency is tested, he throws up all over his shoes. Joe hasn't had the luxury of an extended cycle of good news. He's largely been playing janitor since the moment he raised his hand to take the oath of office.

I blame Trump for his ill advised tariff war on China that bit us in the ass.
Only thing ill-advised is that we've allowed such a trade imbalance for so long.

I blame Trump for signing off on McConnell and Ryan's irresponsible tax cut gift to corporations and the wealth.
I got a tax cut. Does that make me a wealthy corporation?

I blame Trump for the response to the COVID pandemic...which ended up destroying the good economy
That was the DEMOCRATS who insisted in shutting everything down, not Trump. Geesh, you'd think you'd be able to keep your facts straight only going back two years ago.

He gets to coast for three years on the good economy and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor
Obumma had nothing to do with it. Obumma inherited his economy from Bush, remember?

, and the first minute his presidency is tested, he throws up all over his shoes.
That was BUSH, numbnut.

Joe hasn't had the luxury of an extended cycle of good news.
Probably because he wrecked everything his first day in office.

He's largely been playing janitor since the moment he raised his hand to take the oath of office.
I doubt Joe would be good at even cleaning toilets. The only "job" Joe has ever had in his life is "Public Taxpayer Sponge."

Only thing ill-advised is that we've allowed such a trade imbalance for so long.

I got a tax cut. Does that make me a wealthy corporation?

That was the DEMOCRATS who insisted in shutting everything down, not Trump. Geesh, you'd think you'd be able to keep your facts straight only going back two years ago.

Obumma had nothing to do with it. Obumma inherited his economy from Bush, remember?

That was BUSH, numbnut.

Probably because he wrecked everything his first day in office.

I doubt Joe would be good at even cleaning toilets. The only "job" Joe has ever had in his life is "Public Taxpayer Sponge."
Obama inherited an economic disaster from GWB. Trump was President when he ignored the COVID outbreak for nearly two months. He was too busy campaigning, tweeting, and golfing.
My, you members of Alt-Right Nation don't have very good memories.

Obama inherited an economic disaster from GWB.
One that as a senator in the 2006 senate, he helped CREATE that economic disaster.

Trump was President when he ignored the COVID outbreak for nearly two months.
Trump ignored nothing. He brought it to the public's attention in late February right after it showed up in the USA but before it began to spread like wildfire. It was NANCY PELOSI who told people to ignore it and keep shopping in San Francisco---- want me to play the video of her at the Fisherman's Wharf? Then by March, Trump was suggesting we close down for a couple of weeks, just long enough to starve the virus out of existence and be back to normal in time for Easter. Of course, that just wasn't good enough for the Democrats. And we have been paying for it ever since.

Forum List

Back