U.S. soldiers as seen through the eyes of French soldiers...

The left, center, and right fought well in the American military forces, always have, always will.

Any who attack our military forces via politics is anti-American.

forgive me for saying so, but this seems a bit... hoaxy.

Of course it does to one such as you and you validate the OP's point - "If only the American people from the left would see our soldiers as they actually are rather than the way they have created them in their minds..."
Anything that reflects well on American soldiers (or America in general) really seems to get your (the left's) panties all twisted.

forgive me for saying so, but this seems a bit... hoaxy.

Of course it does to one such as you and you validate the OP's point - "If only the American people from the left would see our soldiers as they actually are rather than the way they have created them in their minds..."
Anything that reflects well on American soldiers (or America in general) really seems to get your (the left's) panties all twisted.
That's not what makes it seem like a hoax.

A translation appearing on a forum from a french letter to the editor from a french soldier that repeatedly denigrates the french military?

That doesn't strike you as a probable hoax?

f only the American people from the left would see our soldiers as they actually are......rather than the way they have created them in their minds.....that would truly be an amazing feat....

Hey dip shit,,I am a lefty and I am a US Army veteran...When will myopic bigots like you get your head out of your ass and see that people from both parties serve in the military....

We (the US) saved France in two World Wars while the surrender monkeys were shooting at Allied forces in Africa. Why is the opinion of French soldiers important?

Forum List

Back