U.S. Secretly Develops Convention Banned Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1646794523879.png

Amid information from areas liberated by the Russian army that numerous secret bio laboratories were operating in Ukraine to develop biological weapons (prohibited by an international convention to which the United States is a signatory), China has demanded that the White House provide COMPREHENSIVE information about the development of biological weapons in its secret laboratories overseas.

Chinese foreign ministry on Tuesday called on the United States to release all-around details of its biological laboratories in Ukraine, and urged relevant parties to ensure their safety

The results of the interim journalistic investigation will be published here later.

Source: Xinhua

Editor: huaxia

2022-03-08 21:38:16
1646794648804.png

Last edited:
View attachment 612823

Amid information from areas liberated by the Russian army that numerous secret bio laboratories were operating in Ukraine to develop biological weapons (prohibited by an international convention to which the United States is a signatory), China has demanded that the White House provide COMPREHENSIVE information about the development of biological weapons in its secret laboratories overseas.

Chinese foreign ministry on Tuesday called on the United States to release all-around details of its biological laboratories in Ukraine, and urged relevant parties to ensure their safety

The results of the interim journalistic investigation will be published here later.

View attachment 612824

Says the fuckers who unleashed the Wuhan bioweapon on the world.

China still deserves nuking for that.

Anything from the CCP is a fucking lie.

Why would there be labs in Ukraine with China pumping out bioweapons like the Wuhan Designer Virus®?
We don't need the CCP...The Deputy Dipshit Secretary of State admitted that there are chem/bio warfare research labs in Ukraine today.

We don't need the CCP...The Deputy Dipshit Secretary of State admitted that there are chem/bio warfare research labs in Ukraine today.

I'm not doubting that there are labs there, I just find no credible evidence of US involvement in them.

Chinese disinformation.

I'm not doubting that there are labs there, I just find no credible evidence of US involvement in them.

Chinese disinformation.
Hmmmm.....The same coutry that has been a piggy bank and money laundry for looters like Biden, Romney, Clinton etc. would be totally above being a front for Murican bio/chemical fuddle-fuckery?

You need a cynicism booster, dude.

Given all the onslaught of other lies we've endured over the last 2+ years, it's not beyond belief.
Yes, after all this misinformation floated in our traditional broadcast media, one no longer has trust in most news media outlets. Also, media drives what people believe. I don't believe any news media claiming to be objective. I would much rather they state their political views and affiliations up front so I know from whence their reporting comes. That way, even though I know a reporter may be biased I can ascertain if they are at least trying to be objective.

View attachment 612823

View attachment 612824
Nobody with a three digit IQ believes for one fucking second that Putin just up and decided to cobble Soviet Union back together, he told these deeply evil fuckers for nearly 20 years that Ukraine into Nato was a red line for Russia. While Biden's "ahh" ascension to the oval office, coupled with Biden/Obama/Clintons bald faced lies about NOT expanding Nato in wake of German reunification, were the primary motivations I think for Russian invasion, they were certainly not the only motivations.

I had heard about those level-4 labs for several years, along with some extremely evil shit they were thought to be poking around with, particularly genetic specific bio-plagues, targeting specific racial/ethnicity's! Almost everything in western press is propaganda, its become all but impossible to trust almost any north American legacy media sources, one look at the fucking fascist democrat tools on this forum site, reveals just how successful that propaganda has been...

After the bullshit we've seen these scum pull for the last 2+ years, I can't put anything past them, even if the accusation would come from the ChiComs or RT.
Yeah, it used to be, when newspapers delivered the news, most people believed what they read. Actually most folks only read headlines because they are otherwise busy with more important things in their lives. The MSM has the largest demographic and is mainly leftist. Cell phones are pre programmed to receive this most ubiquitous news media therefore most folks are programmed to believe leftist memes. Also these 'news' outlets denigrate such sources as Fox and right wing news outlets. I even have heard some saying the NPR is an obective source but nothing could be further from the truth. They are hard left and should be de-frocked and de-funded as a far left propaganda source.

That would be a reason for war. Could we be lied to? Is Russia really fighting to close these bio labs?
I'm preparing a piece on this. But I will publish it tomorrow. I'm getting tired.
BUT:
I know for a fact that there have been "strange" outbreaks of diseases in the areas where these laboratories are located that have long been eradicated in these countries: plague, dangerous concentrations of anthrax, cholera, tularemia, measles.

I have long been informed of "strange" epidemics in Kazakhstan, in areas where American bio laboratories are located. There are individuals who can confirm this.

Worse than that. Material has surfaced that Ukraine was close to developing its own nuclear weapons - if you read the speech of Ukrainian president junkie Zelensky, there IS an indication of this...

As I understand it, Russian military intelligence has materials that will soon be published.

Let's not forget HOW India and Pakistan got their nuclear weapons: the "collective West" "helped" India with the "know-how", and Pakistan simply RETURNED all the documentation, saying that it had been "stolen".

The fact that Ukrainian Nazis booby-trapped the experimental nuclear reactor of the Polytechnic University in Kharkov and threatened to blow it up confirms the fact that Ukrainian Nazis have NO "brakes". I'm not talking about humanity at all...

Yeah, it used to be, when newspapers delivered the news, most people believed what they read. Actually most folks only read headlines because they are otherwise busy with more important things in their lives. The MSM has the largest demographic and is mainly leftist. Cell phones are pre programmed to receive this most ubiquitous news media therefore most folks are programmed to believe leftist memes. Also these 'news' outlets denigrate such sources as Fox and right wing news outlets. I even have heard some saying the NPR is an obective source but nothing could be further from the truth. They are hard left and should be de-frocked and de-funded as a far left propaganda source.
Yes it is, but to do that we need to change the political system or at least arrest and prosecute the political leadership of both the Democratic and Republican parties since both are complicit in creating a TOTAL information system of lies.

Yes, it is, but to do that we need to change the political system or at least arrest and prosecute the political leadership of both the Democratic and Republican parties since both are complicit in creating a TOTAL information system of lies.

Republicans VERY loathe remembering that they ALL but six noble gentlemen voted for aggression against Iraq.

Only 6 of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution: Reps. Duncan (R-TN), Hostettler (R-IN), Houghton (R-NY), Leach (R-IA), Morella (R-MD), Paul (R-TX).

I'm preparing a piece on this. But I will publish it tomorrow. I'm getting tired.
BUT:
I know for a fact that there have been "strange" outbreaks of diseases in the areas where these laboratories are located that have long been eradicated in these countries: plague, dangerous concentrations of anthrax, cholera, tularemia, measles.

I have long been informed of "strange" epidemics in Kazakhstan, in areas where American bio laboratories are located. There are individuals who can confirm this.

Worse than that. Material has surfaced that Ukraine was close to developing its own nuclear weapons - if you read the speech of Ukrainian president junkie Zelensky, there IS an indication of this...

As I understand it, Russian military intelligence has materials that will soon be published.

Let's not forget HOW India and Pakistan got their nuclear weapons: the "collective West" "helped" India with the "know-how", and Pakistan simply RETURNED all the documentation, saying that it had been "stolen".

The fact that Ukrainian Nazis booby-trapped the experimental nuclear reactor of the Polytechnic University in Kharkov and threatened to blow it up confirms the fact that Ukrainian Nazis have NO "brakes". I'm not talking about humanity at all...
Since you "KNOW" all of these facts, then there must be at least one reputable source you can point to where you get your "facts".

Forum List

Back