U.S. School Shootings Doubled Last Year.

Who says you have to kill them with a gun?

Just take a shot gun and take them out at the knees.

Keeps the family safe, and stops them from stealing for the rest of their lives.
This is exactly the sort of attitude that is wanted on a 2nd. amendment topic!

It's an accurate expression of America's attitude.

Express yourselves freely and maybe later we can move on to finding ideas to change attitudes.

Express yourselves freely and maybe later we can move on to finding ideas to change attitudes.

That you post a fake bunch of research that intentionally lies about the data....and you think that helps your cause?

This could call for amending the 2nd. amendment. All Americans are becoming alarmed over the increase in gun violence taking place both in the schools and otherwise.
It's about time to stop blaming the guns and start blaming the culture of violence.

Can changes to the 2nd. amendment address the problem?

The anti-gun side has repeatedly failed to find a solution. It could be time to turn to gunowners and tell them to take responsibility before the situation explodes into allout violence in the streets for political purposes.
Back when the brown turd Obammy was in office, there were many shootings but were classified as workplace violence. I warned everyone that if the big steal happened and they installed Joe Biteme as the shitter in chief, the violence would increase more than under Obammy. Democrats dont give a shit about innocent people, just the means of getting to an end.

In the chart on page 5 they lie.....and include a shooting at a school board meeting......using that as one of their number......this is all anti-gun b.s.
The purpose of this discussion is the opposite of antigun. The guns are not to blame and that's agreed by both sides.

Americans should work to double the number of guns to finally make the point!

Is there even a problem with the number of school shootings? Both sides have good arguments to express.
As a Canadian I can say that there isn't a problem, for the sake of this discussion at least. It's an entirely new approach that's meant to raise hackles.

Bring back public executions. Found guilty of murdering someone you are promptly removed off the planet. Use a gun in a robbery chop off this hand.

Aside from that if you feel it is a little too extreme wall off a location and place all the murders, pedophiles, and rapists there let them sort it out for themselves.

Last edited:
That you post a fake bunch of research that intentionally lies about the data....and you think that helps your cause?
Fake research can be a part of the new approach to the question.

Raising the hackles of the progunners can bring out new ideas that have been held in for too long. Stay with us!

Bring back public executions. Found guilty of murdering someone ypu are promptly removed off the planet. Use a gun in a robbery chop off this hand.
I'm opposed to the death penalty but that doesn't mean Americans should be too.
Aside from that if you feel it is a little too extreme wall off a location and place all the murders, pedophiles, and rapists there let them sort it out for themselves.
To facilitate the necessary discussion?
It would at least bring new ideas from people who have never been heard from! That can't be any worse.

Back when the brown turd Obammy was in office, there were many shootings but were classified as workplace violence. I warned everyone that if the big steal happened and they installed Joe Biteme as the shitter in chief, the violence would increase more than under Obammy. Democrats dont give a shit about innocent people, just the means of getting to an end.
Your contribution has value in that it represents the racism side of the issue of school shootings.

If you want to know how then stick around and we'll get to that too.

Racist southern filth is a major part of the problem IMHO.

If it's time for the discussion to go cold, then at least we can go back over the comments to make an assessment of the attitude in America.

So what should people use to defend themselves, or just call the police and wait and pray?

So what should people use to defend themselves, or just call the police and wait and pray?
The eventual solution to the problem will eliminate most of the need to call the police.

As will the waiting and praying not be necessary.

This is proven in countries such as Canada.

New solutions can even be found in your efforts to spam the discussion. See how?

Do the statistics show that praying and waiting ever did a lick of good?

The eventual solution to the problem will eliminate most of the need to call the police.

New solutions can even be found in your efforts to spam the discussion. See how?

Ok, now try answering the question.

You do realize most gun related crime is drug related in the US, right?

Ok, now try answering the question.

You do realize most gun related crime is drug related in the US, right?
No, I didn't realize that, but if true then it's a worthwhile contribution to the discussion.

And I'll just add that the race problem and racism is the main cause of the huge drug problem.
Ask me for an explanation when you stop steaming from your ears.

In Canada you say something bad about the Dick Tator who rules there and you can end up jailed. Thanks but i will continue to keep my weapons, and shoot anyone who wants to try to take them from me..

No, I didn't realize that, but if true then it's a worthwhile contribution to the discussion.

And I'll just add that the race problem and racism is the main cause of the huge drug problem.
Ask me for an explanation when you stop steaming from your ears.
Racism causes drug addiction?

Do tell.

How exactly?

Do tell.

How exactly?
Racism causes poverty and poverty causes drug addiction.
Can you make the connections for yourself. It's not up to me to try to inform racists.

In Canada you say something bad about the Dick Tator who rules there and you can end up jailed. Thanks but i will continue to keep my weapons, and shoot anyone who wants to try to take them from me..
I have to say that I find that a desirable non-solution for Americans like you at least.

It could have the effect of eliminating at least a small portion of the problem you need to deal with.

Death by gun has become a conscious choice in America. Why do we even bother to discuss it anymore?

Because it becomes up close and personal to gun owners more than others?

Racism causes poverty and poverty causes drug addiction.
Can you make the connections for yourself. It's not up to me to try to inform racists.
Why then are there far more poor white people than blacks?

Are whites being decimated against?

In fact, Asians are at the top of the socioeconomic ladder. Are they discriminating against everyone?

And why are all the Hollywood stars and those in the music industry all doing hard drugs even though they have more money than God?

As Robin Williams once said, "Cocaine addiction is God's way of telling you that you make too much money".

Do tell.

How exactly?

I want to know how racism causes the perverted left to haul off and kill school children.

school killer 2.jpg

TRANS RIGHTS OR ELSE.jpeg

TRANS SHOOTERS.jpg

Most of them look white to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back