U.S. on track to encounter 1 million illegals crossing the border in first 6 months of this year

So that makes it ok then? Just let the illegals do the work, under the table for slave wages?
This is how you want your country's immigration system to work?

"Makes it OK" is an absolutely worthless sentiment. It is what it is. No one really wants to address the issue so it is what it is.

No, this is how Mr Businessman wants the immigration system to work because Mr Businessman loves His cheap labor above all else.

Everyone knows this but yet the empty rhetoric comes out every time. The excuses get made and the false solutions get promoted.

So that makes it ok then? Just let the illegals do the work, under the table for slave wages?
This is how you want your country's immigration system to work?
There really are no jobs. It's a joke. Agriculture is largely mechanized today. Hotels have housekeeping robots that don't steal. Even fast food is robotic. Crime is still available and the gangs are always looking.

This is almost like adding a city the size of San Diego every 6 months. How many people with their palms out to the government can taxpayers tolerate?
With signs that we could be seeing food shortages in the coming months, and of course Covid still in the picture, this is criminal that this is being allowed to happen!!!

Border Patrol chief says US on track to hit 1M migrant encounters in 6 months as crisis accelerates​

Border chief says 'every sector is busier' than last year​

Damn it, i guess i need to by some more ammo...

No, this is how Mr Businessman wants the immigration system to work because Mr Businessman loves His cheap labor above all else.
Mr. Businessman doesn't run secure the border.
Mr. Business man is also primarily agri-Businesses... Democrat havens.

Sure, that's the goal.

Goal or not....on the current trajectory it will be the end result

Open borders....wild spending with decreasing GDP......it's not sustainable

Apparently you haven't noticed the high inflation, crazy fuel prices and shortages. The cracks are already self evident. Wake the fuck up.

Those aren't illegal aliens, all you silly people.

Those are Democrat voters!
Unless there's some type of amnesty/citizenship fast-tracking few will become nationalized citizens but their anchor babies will vote by and by.

The dems don't have a lock on them since they can't hold them on the dem plantation like they do the blacks. They are hard workers and family oriented.

I likely won't be alive in 18-20 years to see but I think that it might be a wash vote wise.

Goal or not....on the current trajectory it will be the end result

Open borders....wild spending with decreasing GDP......it's not sustainable

Apparently you haven't noticed the high inflation, crazy fuel prices and shortages. The cracks are already self evident. Wake the fuck up.

Why would you say I haven't noticed those things? I'm simply discussing how things are........not sure why that would set you off.

America reaps the harvest it has sown in Central American countries.

Social responsibility toward those countries instead of continuously attempting to take down their elected governments is paying dividends to America, but not in those countries oil and natural resources.

This is almost like adding a city the size of San Diego every 6 months. How many people with their palms out to the government can taxpayers tolerate?
With signs that we could be seeing food shortages in the coming months, and of course Covid still in the picture, this is criminal that this is being allowed to happen!!!

Border Patrol chief says US on track to hit 1M migrant encounters in 6 months as crisis accelerates​

Border chief says 'every sector is busier' than last year​

Biden does not give a shit. This is not accidental the was the democratic plan from the beginnng

Forum List

Back