U.S. on track to encounter 1 million illegals crossing the border in first 6 months of this year

America reaps the harvest it has sown in Central American countries.

Social responsibility toward those countries instead of continuously attempting to take down their elected governments is paying dividends to America, but not in those countries oil and natural resources.
That is why the United States military needs to leave all foreign countries and stay home. Let the rest of the world police themselves. I am tired of wasting the lives of our young men and women in conflicts we should have no part in.

"Makes it OK" is an absolutely worthless sentiment. It is what it is. No one really wants to address the issue so it is what it is.

Mom and pop Republicans want something done that's for fucking sure!

You and your party are the ones who are inviting them in, so this is on you and those who vote like you.

That is why the United States military needs to leave all foreign countries and stay home. Let the rest of the world police themselves. I am tired of wasting the lives of our young men and women in conflicts we should have no part in.
Your government has always considered that it's worth it. In actual fact it was and still is. Dead soldiers are not the main consideration; amassing wealth is!

If America stays home, China will reap the harvest unopposed. But all indications are, that China won't be doing it with bombs.

Call it policing and you might get a bit of sympathy for your cause, but I would suggest it's weak and not a winning strategy.

There are new roadblocks to America's adventurism in foreign lands and that could be the topic for discussion here and now.

Russia just erected one that may or may not hold?

America reaps the harvest it has sown in Central American countries.

Social responsibility toward those countries instead of continuously attempting to take down their elected governments is paying dividends to America, but not in those countries oil and natural resources.

That does not make it ok for our borders and sovereignty to be completely disrespected. Your party are the ones inviting this invasion.
What do you think is going to happen when you have Dimocrat politicians announcing to the world that they are in favor of providing illegals with government paid healthcare?
When asked (by a show of hands) if elected president, who would be in favor of providing healthcare for illegal immigrants, ALL fucking Dimocrat candidates raised their little hands!

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 27, 2019

1648658089650.png

This is almost like adding a city the size of San Diego every 6 months. How many people with their palms out to the government can taxpayers tolerate?
With signs that we could be seeing food shortages in the coming months, and of course Covid still in the picture, this is criminal that this is being allowed to happen!!!

Border Patrol chief says US on track to hit 1M migrant encounters in 6 months as crisis accelerates​

Border chief says 'every sector is busier' than last year​

Wonder what the difference is between an "encounter" and an "apprehension"?

Our own government wants this. The more of the third world we allow the more like them we will become. We will not c8vilize those barbarians. Not being Americans means they will bring all their tribal and gang wars with them. Incidents like MS13 hacking 14 year olds to death will be common.

Our own DIMOCRAT government wants it you mean!

Wonder what the difference is between an "encounter" and an "apprehension"?

Since so many are flooding in, they can't apprehend all of them obviously! First of all, don't forget Biden and your party are tying the hands of our border patrol, most of these people flood in, and eventually are dispersed around the country.

That does not make it ok for our borders and sovereignty to be completely disrespected. Your party are the ones inviting this invasion.
What do you think is going to happen when you have Dimocrat politicians announcing to the world that they are in favor of providing illegals with government paid healthcare?
When asked (by a show of hands) if elected president, who would be in favor of providing healthcare for illegal immigrants, ALL fucking Dimocrat candidates raised their little hands!

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 27, 2019

View attachment 623433
Do you have a link?

Your government has always considered that it's worth it. In actual fact it was and still is. Dead soldiers are not the main consideration; amassing wealth is!

If America stays home, China will reap the harvest unopposed. But all indications are, that China won't be doing it with bombs.

Call it policing and you might get a bit of sympathy for your cause, but I would suggest it's weak and not a winning strategy.

There are new roadblocks to America's adventurism in foreign lands and that could be the topic for discussion here and now.

Russia just erected one that may or may not hold?
It isn't worth it, the families and destroyed lives don't believe it is worth it. I don't want sympathy, I want us out of wars we have no business being in.

I'm a Canadian and I don't have a party in your country. I support the Liberal party of Canada and they support immigration to levels that match or better all other countries, based on per capita.
That is normal for Canada to provide new immigrants health care. We still do it for a little more than the cost in your country and we provide better, as rated by the WHO. It's more cost effective to provide health care than to deny it.
In a more perfect world that's maybe true, but I doubt it even for D Americans. It would be out of character for many.

It's dated and it's skewed by their need to support their politics for public appearances only.
I would suggest that even the R's would register some support for universal health care for all, if they understood why it's more cost effective.

And obviously the same for pharmaceuticals X ten!

Since so many are flooding in, they can't apprehend all of them obviously! First of all, don't forget Biden and your party are tying the hands of our border patrol, most of these people flood in, and eventually are dispersed around the country.
Thousands and thousands have been turned away using title 42.

Mainly children without parents have been taken in, until they get their legal, imigration court hearing...at that time the immigration court judge, determines if they meet our legal refugee status.

In the meantime, until their court date, the refugee seeking children are sent to NGO Charities, in various states that have capabilities of placing these children in foster homes until their court date.

Forum List

Back