U.S. Officials Sound Alarm On Stunning Chinese Hypersonic Missile Test: ‘No Idea How They Did This’

And that's why China will win.
For how long now and how many have declared we do not have to worry about china.....always downplaying their threat capability.....even our intelligence agencies did not want to face up to the threat because it would be going against the party line and as the more astute well know....not only has our military been politicized but our intelligence agencies also.

Whilst we have been pre-occupied with social issues aka wokeness, systemic racism,homersexuality,transvites, transgender issues etc.etc. and so on and so forth China has been focused on upgrading their military capabilities to an absolutely outstanding degree.

The U.S. conducted its own hypersonic missile test last month for the first time since 2013.

Sure we've neglected technology over the years, but with the support lent to building Islamic Republics in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Pentagon can juggle priorities just so much.

You kinda sound like sloe joe talking about corn pop.

We are talking about China....a super power who now has the ability to strike us so quickly we will be unable to respond even if sloe joe would agree to it.

I do not think you are atypical.....far too many like you who do not understand the ramifications of this.

Oh believe me, I get it. China has leaped into the 21st century at a speed I would never have believed possible. They can now challenge us at pretty much every technological level, plus they have a military that has a huge # advantage, and they are training soldiers to be MEN, and not PC bots, that are more concerned about "equity" than about defeating an enemy.
IMO we would lose a conventional war quickly.

Oh believe me, I get it. China has leaped into the 21st century at a speed I would never have believed possible. They can now challenge us at pretty much every technological level, plus they have a military that has a huge # advantage, and they are training soldiers to be MEN, and not PC bots, that are more concerned about "equity" than about defeating an enemy.
IMO we would lose a conventional war quickly.
Despite all the advances China has made as in Technology along with the modernization of its military....I think first and foremost is their intellectual superiority over the Western World and particuarly the USA.

This is clearly shown in a book I keep recomending( The Unknown Mao).....for anyone who wants to understand the Chi-Coms.....and it also needs to be understood there is a world of difference between the Chinese and the Chi-Coms.

Also most fail to understand that the Red Army has massive influence on Chinese Politics....aka the aspirations, hopes and policies of the country as a whole.....huge difference in our military who traditionally have been apolitical and overseen by civilians...unfortunately that has changed to a great extent to our detriment.

Last edited:
Somebody named Ryan Saavedra of the Daily Wire claims that the story is based on ...wait for it ....five unidentified unverified people "familiar" with the test. Once again it beats talking about real threats like rising energy prices and diseased illegals massing at the borders not to mention money laundering in the Biden administration.

Military Industrial Complex.

WW III = The end of humanity.
I don't think that will be true...
In fact I see another WW after the third one....of course they will be limited to rocks and sticks but they won't stop fighting.

Those Chinese hypersonic missiles ...

DF 17 - damn DF is my first and last name ... Ho Lee Sheet

1634611626033.png

Don't know how they did it?

They did it because their primary concern isnt what racist statue to tear down, tranny feelings, what criminal to name a street after, teaching 3 years about racism, complaining about problems they created, fictional racism, and so on.

The Chinese did it because they have better things to do. While our government is trying to force people to get a shot and trying to cater to blacks, china is making rockets, expanding cities, building things and so on.

While we act like goldfish and only living in the current second, china is thinking about 10 or 20 years ahead.

Don't know how they did it?

They did it because their primary concern isnt what racist statue to tear down, tranny feelings, what criminal to name a street after, teaching 3 years about racism, complaining about problems they created, fictional racism, and so on.

The Chinese did it because they have better things to do. While our government is trying to force people to get a shot and trying to cater to blacks, china is making rockets, expanding cities, building things and so on.

While we act like goldfish and only living in the current second, china is thinking about 10 or 20 years ahead.

thank goodness we just tested our own hypersonic missile less than a month ago.

Forum List

Back