U.S. Officials Sound Alarm On Stunning Chinese Hypersonic Missile Test: ‘No Idea How They Did This’

Unless they believe Biden won't strike back, we should be okay for a while yet. MAD is as effective as ever IF the enemy believes we have the will to strike back.

China has their children studying all the time. They don't get summer vacay.....they stay in school. They are a very intelligent people, and of course they are experimenting with things we are far far behind on. So yeah...better learn chinese because if they wanted to..they could take us at any time. Especially with numbnuts sitting in the WH.

China has their children studying all the time. They don't get summer vacay.....they stay in school. They are a very intelligent people, and of course they are experimenting with things we are far far behind on. So yeah...better learn chinese because if they wanted to..they could take us at any time. Especially with numbnuts sitting in the WH.
I said "learn Chinese" half jokingly. There are more and more people looking very closely at China now and most claim China is really in no position to become the next world super power. The supposed tender affection from many countries and people that China was able to garner back in the 90s and early 2000s Xi has completely destroyed. Now China is distrusted and condemned by many who had once lauded her and many see her as a paper tiger, a house of cards that could collapse at any time. That said none of us has a crystal ball so we really have no idea what the future will bring.

Dad told me when I was about 8 or 10 years old "Honey, Russia is not the problem. Gotta watch out for the Chinee". That's what he called them...Chinee.

I never forgot what he said. And I believe they ARE ready to take on the world regardless of Xi and his cronies. Whomever takes Xi's place will have the same plans.

So.....learn Chinee. If it even matters. Most of us will be killed off.

Well I hope the Leftists here are super happy that our military has been obsessed with diversity and transgenders and hurt feelings while China has been kicking our butt. As has been stated so many times, Woke Ideology is only for empires in very late stages, as in close to collapse. You can only gaze at your own navel when you're overfed, overindulged and complacent as heck.

So, it's over. Well I guess it was a good run.

I said "learn Chinese" half jokingly. There are more and more people looking very closely at China now and most claim China is really in no position to become the next world super power. The supposed tender affection from many countries and people that China was able to garner back in the 90s and early 2000s Xi has completely destroyed. Now China is distrusted and condemned by many who had once lauded her and many see her as a paper tiger, a house of cards that could collapse at any time. That said none of us has a crystal ball so we really have no idea what the future will bring.
If they do collapse that may make them more dangerous. China and us have a symbiotic relationship. We use them for cheap goods. They use us to build their economy. At some point they will not need us. They are not the old Soviet Union.

If they do collapse that may make them more dangerous. China and us have a symbiotic relationship. We use them for cheap goods. They use us to build their economy. At some point they will not need us. They are not the old Soviet Union.
Cheap goods use is not intelligent when quality American goods are non-existent and there’s a CIA puppet in the White House.

Gradually people are beginning to realize just how much of a serious threat China is despite the long standing approach of the establishmenr to downplay just how dangerous China is.

This is why Military Research is so critically important.

Someone is going to develop the new class of Super Weapons first, and whoever does will have an overwhelming edge over its rivals.

Libs want to "save money" on research,forgetting what the results will be.

WW2 was won because America deployed the new super weapons before Germany or the Empire of Japan.

It could have turned out different if the US wasn't on top of things, and we would be speaking Japanese today.

I don't know if Red China will be successful in deploying new weapons first, or if it will be Russia, the Islamic State or Germany.

Or someone else.

But it won't be America if we don't work on it.

Gradually people are beginning to realize just how much of a serious threat China is despite the long standing approach of the establishmenr to downplay just how dangerous China is.

Yeah....They may be developing super weapons ...but are they leading the world in Critical Race Theory, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, cancel culture?

So there....

This is why Military Research is so critically important.

Someone is going to develop the new class of Super Weapons first, and whoever does will have an overwhelming edge over its rivals.

Libs want to "save money" on research,forgetting what the results will be.

WW2 was won because America deployed the new super weapons before Germany or the Empire of Japan.

It could have turned out different if the US wasn't on top of things, and we would be speaking Japanese today.

I don't know if Red China will be successful in deploying new weapons first, or if it will be Russia, the Islamic State or Germany.

Or someone else.

But it won't be America if we don't work on it.

Yep....this stupidity by left wingers is just insane......that is why we need to keep them out of power....China, Russia, and Iran just do not care about Wokeness......they care about power...

Also...they have some major underlying problems that may crash their hopes...

There's something to be said for sheer population size. As they become more advanced the difference between us and them will become more pronounced because of the size of their pool. Their best and brightest outnumber our entire population.

There's something to be said for sheer population size. As they become more advanced the difference between us and them will become more pronounced because of the size of their pool. Their best and brightest outnumber our entire population.
Not necessarily, their best and brightest more often than not are used to reverse engineer what we and others have already done. Usually that's where their "breakthroughs" come from and again those often aren't as good as western breakthroughs though on occasion the Chinese get lucky. They are a technologically driven culture that still somewhat exists in the old "empire" days and the old Maoist days thanks to Xi. Xi is working to control ALL aspects of Chinese business and culture as well as include all peoples in the world as a euphemistic "Unity of Humankind". That has been shown through out history as a failed system. The unfortunate aspect is sometimes it leads to war before or as those systems collapse.

Not even to mention we are letting in millions of people that are not only diseased but have below average i.q's....not even to mention our biggest minority about ---13% of our total pop. has the lowest i.q.'s of any race on earth.

Thus America is becoming dumber whilst China is getting even smarter.

May not have been all that important before the dawning of the technology era.

Forum List

Back