U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate

This must be what Beck was worked up about this morning......was accusing someone in Govt of murder

Geez…just tragic…this is what happens when the dems are in charge…death, surrender and chaos
Trump was going to pull the troops out in May. I we heard from fools like you was cheers and patting him on the back and telling him it was a great idea. This shit was going to be chaos no matter who the president was. Trump reduced us from 40K troops to 2500 and we didn't hear a peep out of your ass.

Trump was going to pull the troops out in May. I we heard from fools like you was cheers and patting him on the back and telling him it was a great idea. This shit was going to be chaos no matter who the president was. Trump reduced us from 40K troops to 2500 and we didn't hear a peep out of your ass.
Yeah, if the conditions in an agreement were met...they weren't...Xiden ignored it.

So, what's your point?

Yeah, why would I be upset that Trump was able to withdraw a lot of troops and keep the peace? That's what good leaders are able to do.

Xiden did this. I get that your Lord and Master, the Overseer Joey Talibon Xiden is in charge, so I don't expect you to even want to see reality

You have no possible way of knowing that.

You’re full of shit.

Yeah, if the conditions in an agreement were met...they weren't...Xiden ignored it.

So, what's your point?
What conditions?
Yeah, why would I be upset that Trump was able to withdraw a lot of troops and keep the peace? That's what good leaders are able to do.
As soon as that withdrawal started the Taliban was going to take over, WTH are you talking about?
Xiden did this. I get that your Lord and Master, the Overseer Joey Talibon Xiden is in charge, so I don't expect you to even want to see reality.
I don't kiss Biden's ass like you do Trump's. It's a grade A cluster fuck, hell anyone can see that. My point is no matter who the president is the same chaos was going to happen.

getting a kick out of dead marines?....
Are you and the OP done hyperventilating?

giphy.gif

What conditions?

As soon as that withdrawal started the Taliban was going to take over, WTH are you talking about?

I don't kiss Biden's ass like you do Trump's. It's a grade A cluster fuck, hell anyone can see that. My point is no matter who the president is the same chaos was going to happen.
um the one in the agreement you keep going on about..hahah geez dude, you didn't even bother to read the agreement! hahhahahahahhhhah you keep repeating old MSDNC talking points that have been debunked! debunked by Xiden himself! hahahha this is just rich...thanks once again for highlighting just how disconnected from reality you really are.

um the one in the agreement you keep going on about..hahah geez dude, you didn't even bother to read the agreement! hahhahahahahhhhah you keep repeating old MSDNC talking points that have been debunked! debunked by Xiden himself! hahahha this is just rich...thanks once again for highlighting just how disconnected from reality you really are.
The agreement, lol. Trump was going to meet with the Taliban in secret, are you ok with that? The reality is the Taliban was waiting us out and you have yet to explain what happened to the Afghan Army. We trained and equipped them for over 20yrs, what happened?

One of the many things we have to look at when the dust settles is what the fuck our intelligence is doing over there.

Maybe they gave good info to Biden and he either botched it or ignored it. Or maybe they're just not effective over there. But you'd sure that by now we'd have a better fucking grasp on this, 20 years later.

The agreement, lol. Trump was going to meet with the Taliban in secret, are you ok with that? The reality is the Taliban was waiting us out and you have yet to explain what happened to the Afghan Army. We trained and equipped them for over 20yrs, what happened?
haha the agreement wasn’t secret…it’s on line to read

what i am not ok with is what the current president has created and done

you seem to ignore it

haha the agreement wasn’t secret…it’s on line to read.
Oh it's funny that Trump was going to meet with the Taliban in secret.
what i am not ok with is what the current president has created and done

you seem to ignore it
I just said it is a grade a cluster fuck, unlike you I can say when the president is screwing up. That is something you can't open your lips to do when it comes to your savior Trump.

Biden gave the names of our Afghan allies to the Taliban.

So the Taliban would let them through at the airport.

Or round them up and behead them. Either/or! Either way, they're not our problem any more!

The adults are back in power!

Biden gave the names of our Afghan allies to the Taliban.

So the Taliban would let them through at the airport.

Or round them up and behead them. Either/or! Either way, they're not our problem any more!

The adults are back in power!

What a MORON. No it wasn't an accident, he gave them the names so they could be assassinated or kidnapped.

FFS. Truly horrible, and where did this originate from? Who gave the green light for this?

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official.

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport, a choice that's prompted outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.

The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country. It also came as the Biden administration has been relying on the Taliban for security outside the airport.

But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

This makes no sense unless every American registered with the US Embassy and they never do.

Forum List

Back