U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

boy do you like to throughout useless mumbo-jumbo ... I see what you do ... all these percentages of what people think is useless babble ... for any court to consider a complaint to be ruled on they have to have proof that there was fraud committed ... trump and his class clowns they had no proof of fraud being committed ... saying your proof of fraud was committed is you didn't win ... you just lost your battle skippy ...

I see you have utterly nothing meaningful to say, as always.

You got the outcome you want, hence you deny all the evidence presented.

Nonetheless, as a matter of law, my post stands. This of course is about the election fraud in Arizona - I understand that TDS rules your life and you have a visceral need to spew venom at Trump.

BUT the case the 9th is reviewing is the election fraud by democrats in Arizona. With so MUCH fraud by democrats, I do understand that you get confused.

Faith in US Elections continues to tumble. I get it, you intend to rule by force, but that too has a price.

So show us cases where you Nazis won in court?

Oh wait - JUSTICE DENIED.

You're such a brain-dead nazi. :cuckoo:

How many times do I need to show this to ya until you understand it?

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.

Kemp resigned before all the votes were counted.

LOLOL

Dayum, even after you're caught red-handed lying about that, you continue lying.

Kemp's resignation was effective as of Thursday, November 8th, 2018 at 11:59am...

8 hours earlier, it was reported 100% of the votes had been counted...

Great, if Dildo Brian ever posts anything that is true, I'll keep that in mind.
You’ve never post anything with truth in it heres some truth that you will whine about

Attachments

• D4E8BA81-EEFF-4128-9E13-B942971CE8AC.jpeg
    D4E8BA81-EEFF-4128-9E13-B942971CE8AC.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back