Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Video of late Black leader Khalid Muhammad, who died *BEFORE* 9/11 happened saying that the U.S. government intercepted people's mail & phone calls:

Lol (laughing with) I want say that I don't subscribe to Mr. Muhammad's views...I'm not even proBlack but I am familiar with Mr. Muhammad...I too heard a news report that he didn't truly have a Doctorate degree but here is another video discussing how the F.B.I. has historically treated Blacks:

Theyre ready. When are you going to show up? You have been stalling for years talking tough on the internet. When are you going to put your plan into action you limp dick pussy. :laugh:

Theyre ready. When are you going to show up? You have been stalling for years talking tough on the internet. When are you going to put your plan into action you limp dick pussy. :laugh:
Nah, he's right, Cave Monkey. They talk a lot, but they never do shit. Why are your people such pussy faggots?

Nah, he's right, Cave Monkey. They talk a lot, but they never do shit. Why are your people such pussy faggots?

Some of us Blacks believe that American Blacks are the true children of Israel...the Israelites are called a WOMAN whore in Ez. 23:1-4 in the Bible lololol:

"(1)The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, (2)Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: (3)And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. (4)And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah."

Typical "HOE" behavior (on their (not my) part) one might say LOLOLOLOL.

Google up the 60 Minutes segment entitled Project Eschelon that aired circa 1998 if you wanna get a feeling how long they've been peeking into our privacy.

CBS' Mike Wallace talking to Black leader Malcolm X (full name: Malcolm X Shabazz) with some interesting words from Mr. Shabazz about the role of the "oppressor" in the "explosion of the oppressed." Not posting this video about race (not posting it to discuss race,) but posting it to discuss Mr. Shabazz's words about what rulers do that "cause" if you will, the explosion of those whom they rule. That principle is universal.

Last edited:
A notorious Black racist who praised NAZIS sais so, so i believe him.

:cuckoo:

Post #3 has info from more credible sources about government tactics in the 20th century (prior to 9/11)...the link for that video again, if someone has hacked post #3 haha:

Any African-Americans who believe that Black Americans are "the true Children of Israel" present and care to discuss the Bible calling the Israelites a WHORE WOMAN? (Ez. 23:1-4:

"(1)The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, (2)Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: (3)And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. (4)And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.")

LOLOL

Always assumed government was listening and monitoring. Find it comforting. :)

I would find it an intrusion... :)

Great bit from "The West Wing"

LEO [moments from testifying before Congress about the President]
Good morning, sir.

BARTLET
[on phone] Listen, I don't care that much about your ass but if you need to perjure
yourself to protect me you're going to damn well do it.

LEO
Sir, this isn't a secure call, so I'm going to say to the 17 global intelligence
agencies that are listening in that he was kidding just then.

:)

Video of late Black leader Khalid Muhammad, who died *BEFORE* 9/11 happened saying that the U.S. government intercepted people's mail & phone calls:

Muhammad is saying the government was tapping Malcolm X's phones and intercepting his mail, which is entirely within the realm of possibility.

It is well known the FBI bugged Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forum List

Back