U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

Don't change the subject because I called you out. Explain to me how "being a magnet for the best students in the world" is in our best interest.
Its not in our best interests when 99% of those students are going to be loyal subjects of the ccp working against America

Do you know any Chinese students studying in the US? Have you ever met even one?

Do you have evidence for that number or are you just making up bullshit?
There is a long list of chinese accused of spying against the US

Plus most of the students return to china where everyone marches in lockstep behind Xi and the ccp

Do you have evidence for that number or are you just making up bullshit?
There is a long list of chinese accused of spying against the US

Plus most of the students return to china where everyone marches in lockstep behind Xi and the ccp

I noticed that you didn't provide evidence for that 99% number.

Looks like you're just making up bullshit again.

Do you know any Chinese students studying in the US? Have you ever met even one?
Not that its necessary to be personally aquatinted with all or most chinese students but I have met a few

And they are totally loyal to china

You are completely ignorant of the subject, but you insist on being pissed about it. Does that really make sense to you?

Not that its necessary to be personally aquatinted with all or most chinese students but I have met a few

And they are totally loyal to china
You are full of shit. Completely full of shit. You brushed past a few people in a Starbucks, glared at them balefully and told yourself "they are in lockstep! just look at them, totally loyal!"

You know what most international students in the US do with almost all their time? They study. Not a lot of time left for mustache-twirling schemes on how to implant a chip in mac-7's spacious cranium. Hell, most people in China make a point of avoiding political topics or discussion entirely as it is a minefield. Most are just trying to live their lives without running afoul of the totalitarian regime badly running their country, not training to be super-secret spies waiting to be 'activated' at a moment's notice. Know how many Chinese people are actually members of the CCP? About 6.5%. Calm the fuck down.

You know what most international students in the US do with almost all their time? They study. Not a lot of time left for mustache-twirling schemes on how to implant a chip in mac-7's spacious cranium.
Of course not

armed with scientific knowledge they acquired in America, there will be plenty of time to work on facial recognition software after they return to china

Forum List

Back