U.S.Capitol on lockdown

View attachment 443732
So you are saying the thousands of trump supporters are such stupid sheep, that this guy managed to manipulate them into storming the Capitol building? That's not a very good defense.
When you have over 200 Anti-Fa you do not need Trump supporters. They did the damage and caused the deaths. They are the brown shirts of the Democratic party.
LOLOL

That must explain why of all those arrested for storming the Capitol, only one has been identified as a leftist.

You're out of your mind, Spunky. :cuckoo:
Two or more have been Leftists you uninformed Assflap. And the brother of one of them says there was 226 Anti-Fa there. Not the usual anonymous sources you suck puppies believe.
Nope, only one was positively identified as a lefty. Out of over 100 arrested so far.
I already posted two links about different Leftists. How stupid are you? And why do you prove it constantly? Assflap.
I have no doubt you actually believe your own craziness, but only one leftist was arrested so far for storming the Capitol. Don't forget, you're nuts. Tell me again how much fraud there was in the 2020 election.

:abgg2q.jpg:
There was massive fraud. That fact will never change.
Most think so, but the courts failed the nation because the left convinced the courts that Trump was an existential threat to the nation. How many times did we hear that over the last 4 years, and yet everything got better and better under Trump ??
Liar, a minority believes that. By 58-38, they think there was no widespread fraud...

38 is no small percentage. That is roughly 125 million people you dumb SOB.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, you're including babies and toddlers as Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
The ones repeating the lie it was not stolen are perpetuating a lie. It is a known lie. You will never convince well over 100 million people. Admit you cheated and you want scumbags and traitors running our Banana Republic. You'll feel better.
Dumbfuck, no matter how delusional you are, 58% will always be greater than 38%.

And you will still never be able to prove widespread voter fraud because it didn't happen. You're just cray-cray.

1dNa.gif

View attachment 443732
So you are saying the thousands of trump supporters are such stupid sheep, that this guy managed to manipulate them into storming the Capitol building? That's not a very good defense.
When you have over 200 Anti-Fa you do not need Trump supporters. They did the damage and caused the deaths. They are the brown shirts of the Democratic party.
LOLOL

That must explain why of all those arrested for storming the Capitol, only one has been identified as a leftist.

Two or more have been Leftists you uninformed Assflap. And the brother of one of them says there was 226 Anti-Fa there. Not the usual anonymous sources you suck puppies believe.
Nope, only one was positively identified as a lefty. Out of over 100 arrested so far.
I already posted two links about different Leftists. How stupid are you? And why do you prove it constantly? Assflap.
I have no doubt you actually believe your own craziness, but only one leftist was arrested so far for storming the Capitol. Don't forget, you're nuts. Tell me again how much fraud there was in the 2020 election.

Most think so, but the courts failed the nation because the left convinced the courts that Trump was an existential threat to the nation. How many times did we hear that over the last 4 years, and yet everything got better and better under Trump ??
True. Prosperity is not what they want. They want government dependence and total control. As we have seen they stole an election and will do anything to remain in power. Open borders, police replaced by Anti-Fa and BLM. Race theory and brainwashing children like China is doing and Hitler did.
Everyone knows it, even though we'll never get to the bottom of the election scandal now. The capital bullcrap was all the left needed to say CHECKMATE !!!

EVERYBODY GO HOME NOW, NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, JUST MOVE ALONG.

Credit where due. QAnon has provided the Scrabble world a whole new lease on life.
The word, that is.
I play Scrabble and already knew that. Fraud is worth 9 pts.
Actually, unlike fraud, Fred is a proper noun so not allowed in Scrabble.. as is not QAnon.
So far you have told me nothing I do not already know. I expect that to continue.
So far you've been expecting me to tell you something even though you've been expecting nothing. I feel dumber than ever. Thanks.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

You're out of your mind, Spunky.
So you're claiming the Left has joined with the Alt-Right, racists, and fascists in an attempt to bring down a government to be controlled by the Left next week?:cuckoo:
First of all, what happened would not bring any government down. The hyperbole and the drama from the media is ridiculous. For four years the Left has done everything to make Trump and his supporters look bad. What makes you think they are going to stop now? They are scared of Trump and pissed that he woke up America to the obvious corruption in our government.

Now that corruption and massive fraud is being covered up so obviously and blatantly only a fool would not see the bad guys. A fool or anyone whodoes not give a shit about anybody but themselves. Those kind of people are not the people to unite anyone.
What happened in the US Capital was only the first volley, a test of the governments resolve. If the government had dismissed it as just a protest that got out of hand, the next attack would be far larger and bloodier. These people do not share the same reality as most Americans. They live out in LA LA land where the government is the ultimate evil, elections are rigged, the epidemic is a hoax, and only way to deal with it is violence. They need no proof in what they believe. They just know it's so. Hopefully, everyone of these insurgents will be treated as such, an enemy of the United States.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

True. Prosperity is not what they want. They want government dependence and total control. As we have seen they stole an election and will do anything to remain in power. Open borders, police replaced by Anti-Fa and BLM. Race theory and brainwashing children like China is doing and Hitler did.
Everyone knows it, even though we'll never get to the bottom of the election scandal now. The capital bullcrap was all the left needed to say CHECKMATE !!!

No, everyone does not know it. Most Americans have faith in our elections, and our government, and believe real change comes with votes, not bullets.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

No, everyone does not know it. Most Americans have faith in our elections, and our government, and believe real change comes with votes, not bullets.
Yep, and that's why the only bullets that flew that day was from the capital Police right ??

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

Yep, and that's why the only bullets that flew that day was from the capital Police right ??
Yes, doing his job protecting the Capital from an attacker.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

An unarmed attacker right ??

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

As we all know, the only way to determine if an attacker is armed is after they have been stopped.

Videos of the shooting recorded by people at the scene show a woman draped in a Trump flag clambering up a doorway with smashed glass windows in a chaotic confrontation between the Trump-supporting intruders and police in an ornate hallway in the Capitol.

A Capitol Police officer on the other side of the doorway then fires his handgun, and the woman - whose appearance matches that of Babbitt’s photos - falls backwards onto the ground,... The officer did what was expected of him, defend the Capitol. Unfortunately the other officers didn't follow his lead.

Last edited:
View attachment 443732
LOLOL

By "unarmed attacker," You mean a domestic terrorist leading the charge of hundreds of other seditious insurrectionists behind her into the House chamber where lawmakers were hiding for their lives. That traitorous mob is lucky that cop fired only one round.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

As we all know, the only way to determine if an attacker is armed is after they have been stopped.

Videos of the shooting recorded by people at the scene show a woman draped in a Trump flag clambering up a doorway with smashed glass windows in a chaotic confrontation between the Trump-supporting intruders and police in an ornate hallway in the Capitol.

A Capitol Police officer on the other side of the doorway then fires his handgun, and the woman - whose appearance matches that of Babbitt’s photos - falls backwards onto the ground,... The officer did what was expected of him, defend the Capitol. Unfortunately the other officers didn't follow his lead.

If she would have been black, Washington would have been under riot alert, building's burning, graffiti, violence for weeks on end, and the cop facing murder charges regardless of the circumstances you just described. FACT.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

By "unarmed attacker," You mean a domestic terrorist leading the charge of hundreds of other seditious insurrectionists behind her into the House chamber where lawmakers were hiding for their lives. That traitorous mob is lucky that cop fired only one round.
You cherry picking piece of bullcrap, now apply that same bullcrap trash opinion to the violence and mayhem that took place all summer long. If Trump was the dictator y'all claimed him to be, the nation would have been under Marshall law, the rioters shot on sight, thousand's arrested to your sadness.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

You cherry picking piece of bullcrap, now apply that same bullcrap trash opinion to the violence and mayhem that took place all summer long. If Trump was the dictator y'all claimed him to be, the nation would have been under Marshall law, the rioters shot on sight, thousand's arrested to your sadness.
You poor thing, what happened over the summer had nothing to do with rightwingnuts trying to take the Capitol. It's sad that your only defense is a whataboutism.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

You poor thing, what happened over the summer had nothing to do with rightwingnuts trying to take the Capitol. It's sad that your only defense is a whataboutism.
What's more sad is your (I don't care aboutism), unless it fits your political bullcrap agenda. Then you attack, attack, attack.

Yes you did
Those riots were done by random people upset about police brutality. They weren’t upset about anything else therefore the motive was not motivated by left wing politics. The rioting wasn’t organized either. BLM did not plan any of it. None of it was sanctioned by that organization. Hell it’s probably safe to assume those rioters don’t even give a shit about voting at all.

Liar
We did not
By the way, isn’t burning down a business “ILLEGAL no matter the reason”? You all supported those illegal acts by BLM all year.

No, not at all. I've never condoned looting, burning or murder. I condemn all of those.
Anyone there who was rioting was wrong and I condemn them.
Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.
I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.
I condemn murders committed by BLM.
I condemn their violence.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I never said my side's violence is good or righteous or holy or anything like that. You're literally hallucinating that. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, I find it utterly abhorrent and I've condemned it many times.

Forum List

Back