U.S.Capitol on lockdown

That doesn't make you, not retarded.
I assume you mean I am one with physical or mental disabilities. The use of the word retarded in an attempt to insult someone is beyond disrespectful to those with disabilities. People with disabilities could hold their own on theis message board without a problem.
Your attempt to insult me did not give any specifics on what I said was untrue.
I said
The Republican party used to be the party of law and order. No longer.
They support rioters assaulting the Capitol police. They want to defund the FBI. Trump suppoeted Putin over his own intellignce agencies. They disrespect the US legal system. The same legal system who is prosecuting those who burnt down businesses.
MAGA is not the friend of the US law and order. Traitors.

I assume you mean I am one with physical or mental disabilities. The use of the word retarded in an attempt to insult someone is beyond disrespectful to those with disabilities. People with disabilities could hold their own on theis message board without a problem.
Your attempt to insult me did not give any specifics on what I said was untrue.
I said
They support rioters assaulting the Capitol police. They want to defund the FBI. Trump suppoeted Putin over his own intellignce agencies. They disrespect the US legal system. The same legal system who is prosecuting those who burnt down businesses.
If you want to insult me, call me a MAGA cult member.

Is that an attempt to rebut my statement. The MAGA defense, name calling. It may work in grade school but not now. It makes you look very juvenile.
You idiots have looked infantile ever since Trump came on the scene. Republicans are humble compared to the shenanigans the left scum put Trump through.

Funny thing is, demscum are the commies. Putin and Kim jong un are part of the same evil you idiots are born of.
Why does Trump like Putin and Kim Jong un, so much. Why do Putin and Kim Jong un like Trump so much.
Putin has declared that Trump and his supporters are being treated unfairly by the US government.
Putin supports you Justice Hammer. I don't. You are a traitor.

Why does Trump like Putin and Kim Jong un, so much. Why do Putin and Kim Jong un like Trump so much.
Putin has declared that Trump and his supporters are being treated unfairly by the US government.
Putin supports you Justice Hammer. I don't. You are a traitor.
You are the traitor. I hate Putin and Kim. The only reason you think otherwise you assume I like Trump. Fact is Trump did a lot better job than Biden and you hate it. I will vote for whoever gets the Republican nomination to keep commie Dems out.

self_pardon.gif

the redcaps also support self pardon.

Do they?
Well, none of them will stand an appellate challenge.
They know that, they are just trying to influence the election.

And when the appellate courts dismisses the appeals, you won't accept that either. You'll simply roll those courts into your conspiracy bullshit.

That's what you do when you're in a Qult. Reality is anathema to you.

And when the appellate courts dismisses the appeals, you won't accept that either. You'll simply roll those courts into your conspiracy bullshit.

That's what you do when you're in a Qult. Reality is anathema to you.

Poor fawny.

Forum List

Back