U.S.Capitol on lockdown

View attachment 443732
So you are saying the thousands of trump supporters are such stupid sheep, that this guy managed to manipulate them into storming the Capitol building? That's not a very good defense.
When you have over 200 Anti-Fa you do not need Trump supporters. They did the damage and caused the deaths. They are the brown shirts of the Democratic party.
LOLOL

That must explain why of all those arrested for storming the Capitol, only one has been identified as a leftist.

You're out of your mind, Spunky.
Two or more have been Leftists you uninformed Assflap. And the brother of one of them says there was 226 Anti-Fa there. Not the usual anonymous sources you suck puppies believe.
Nope, only one was positively identified as a lefty. Out of over 100 arrested so far.
I already posted two links about different Leftists. How stupid are you? And why do you prove it constantly? Assflap.
So you're claiming the Left has joined with the Alt-Right, racists, and fascists in an attempt to bring down a government to be controlled by the Left next week?:cuckoo:

View attachment 443732
So you are saying the thousands of trump supporters are such stupid sheep, that this guy managed to manipulate them into storming the Capitol building? That's not a very good defense.
When you have over 200 Anti-Fa you do not need Trump supporters. They did the damage and caused the deaths. They are the brown shirts of the Democratic party.
LOLOL

That must explain why of all those arrested for storming the Capitol, only one has been identified as a leftist.

Two or more have been Leftists you uninformed Assflap. And the brother of one of them says there was 226 Anti-Fa there. Not the usual anonymous sources you suck puppies believe.
Nope, only one was positively identified as a lefty. Out of over 100 arrested so far.
I already posted two links about different Leftists. How stupid are you? And why do you prove it constantly? Assflap.
So you're claiming the Left has joined with the Alt-Right, racists, and fascists in an attempt to bring down a government to be controlled by the Left next week?:cuckoo:
First of all, what happened would not bring any government down. The hyperbole and the drama from the media is ridiculous. For four years the Left has done everything to make Trump and his supporters look bad. What makes you think they are going to stop now? They are scared of Trump and pissed that he woke up America to the obvious corruption in our government.

Now that corruption and massive fraud is being covered up so obviously and blatantly only a fool would not see the bad guys. A fool or anyone whodoes not give a shit about anybody but themselves. Those kind of people are not the people to unite anyone.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

First of all, what happened would not bring any government down. The hyperbole and the drama from the media is ridiculous. For four years the Left has done everything to make Trump and his supporters look bad. What makes you think they are going to stop now? They are scared of Trump and pissed that he woke up America to the obvious corruption in our government.

Now that corruption and massive fraud is being covered up so obviously and blatantly only a fool would not see the bad guys. A fool or anyone whodoes not give a shit about anybody but themselves. Those kind of people are not the people to unite anyone.
They didn't bring the government down only because they failed. Had they captured Pence and lawmakers as they tried, they very might well have.

Inside, they chanted, "hang Mike Pence!" Outside, they erected a gallows.

pence-67ee7464-5746-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6-300x205.jpg

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

You're out of your mind, Spunky. :cuckoo:
I have no doubt you actually believe your own craziness, but only one leftist was arrested so far for storming the Capitol. Don't forget, you're nuts. Tell me again how much fraud there was in the 2020 election.

:abgg2q.jpg:
There was massive fraud. That fact will never change.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

You're utterly brain-dead, con. :cuckoo:

Only Sullivan was positively identified as a lefty. There's no proof Mostofsky is.
How many lefties does it take to start something within a sea of red ??? Just one if the red pimple is just about to pop.

Lefties, LOL, seems their always picking at pimple's about to pop. LOL.

Will they ever learn ??

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

They didn't bring the government down only because they failed. Had they captured Pence and lawmakers as they tried, they very might well have.

LOL.... Trust me, if a crowd of thousands wanted to do exactly what you claim, there would have been no stopping them.

That symbolic gallows would have given someone a rope burn before it folded like a cheap lawn chair.... Rotflmbo. You are one funny guy..... Got any more comedy you want to try, because you sure got us laughing at you.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

Talk about a shot in the dark.... Rotflmbo.

Did you really just try that ? You couldn't have just tried that.... Rotflmbo.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

I have no doubt you actually believe your own craziness, but only one leftist was arrested so far for storming the Capitol. Don't forget, you're nuts. Tell me again how much fraud there was in the 2020 election.

Most think so, but the courts failed the nation because the left convinced the courts that Trump was an existential threat to the nation. How many times did we hear that over the last 4 years, and yet everything got better and better under Trump ??

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

Most think so, but the courts failed the nation because the left convinced the courts that Trump was an existential threat to the nation. How many times did we hear that over the last 4 years, and yet everything got better and better under Trump ??
True. Prosperity is not what they want. They want government dependence and total control. As we have seen they stole an election and will do anything to remain in power. Open borders, police replaced by Anti-Fa and BLM. Race theory and brainwashing children like China is doing and Hitler did.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

That's not a fact. You wanna see a fact? You can't prove widespread fraud. Now that's a fact.

Wanna know how I know? Because if you COULD prove widespread fraud, you WOULD prove widespread fraud.

giphy.gif

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

LOL.... Trust me, if a crowd of thousands wanted to do exactly what you claim, there would have been no stopping them.

That symbolic gallows would have given someone a rope burn before it folded like a cheap lawn chair.... Rotflmbo. You are one funny guy..... Got any more comedy you want to try, because you sure got us laughing at you.
They tried. They got to the Senate chamber where Pence was being ushered out. This brave officer put his life at risk to stall the crowd by leading them away from Pence and other Senators...

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

Liar, a minority believes that. By 58-38, they think there was no widespread fraud...

Credit where due. QAnon has provided the Scrabble world a whole new lease on life.
The word, that is.
I play Scrabble and already knew that. Fraud is worth 9 pts.
Actually, unlike fraud, Fred is a proper noun so not allowed in Scrabble.. as is not QAnon.
So far you have told me nothing I do not already know. I expect that to continue.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

Liar, a minority believes that. By 58-38, they think there was no widespread fraud...

38 is no small percentage. That is roughly 125 million people you dumb SOB.

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, you're including babies and toddlers as Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

View attachment 443732
LOLOL

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, you're including babies and toddlers as Trump supporters who believe the election was stolen.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
The ones repeating the lie it was not stolen are perpetuating a lie. It is a known lie. You will never convince well over 100 million people. Admit you cheated and you want scumbags and traitors running our Banana Republic. You'll feel better.

Forum List

Back