U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Those riots were done by random people upset about police brutality. They weren’t upset about anything else therefore the motive was not motivated by left wing politics. The rioting wasn’t organized either. BLM did not plan any of it. None of it was sanctioned by that organization. Hell it’s probably safe to assume those rioters don’t even give a shit about voting at all.
Bullshit. Excuses don't make leftwing scum look any better. Screw the left.

We are talking about the Squad, dumbass.

LOL

You fucking idiot. THIS is what was said...

"You all supported those illegal acts by BLM all year."

That's NOT the squad.

Don't you ever tire of getting bitch-slapped silly?

spank-gif.278780

Those riots were done by random people upset about police brutality. They weren’t upset about anything else therefore the motive was not motivated by left wing politics. The rioting wasn’t organized either. BLM did not plan any of it. None of it was sanctioned by that organization. Hell it’s probably safe to assume those rioters don’t even give a shit about voting at all.
True, they, unlike J6, were not planned. In preparation for J6, however, calls went out from the Republican Party to “Stop the Steal” at a particular time and place. How do I know? My father, a lifelong Republican, received an invitation to the “rally” on his answering machine on J5. A big regret of mine is that I said “what’s this shit?” and deleted the message.

Ridiculous

Yes you did
The Republican party used to be the party of law and order. No longer.
They support rioters assaulting the Capitol police. They want to defund the FBI. Trump suppoeted Putin over his own intellignce agencies. They disrespect the US legal system. The same legal system who is prosecuting those who burnt down businesses.
MAGA is not the friend of the US law and order. Traitors.

They support rioters assaulting the Capitol police. They want to defund the FBI. Trump suppoeted Putin over his own intellignce agencies. They disrespect the US legal system. The same legal system who is prosecuting those who burnt down businesses.

No, skippy. The legal system is corrupt. Once it gets that bad no honest person respects it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, skippy. The legal system is corrupt. Once it gets that bad no honest person respects it.
It's not corrupt when it's revenue generating, torturing & beating poor inner city non-violent suspects to death over alleged misdemeanor. But when it attempts to hold a wannabe dictator & his violent insurrectionist thugs accountable, it's totally corrupt.

It's not corrupt when it's revenue generating, torturing & beating poor inner city non-violent suspects to death over alleged misdemeanor. But when it attempts to hold a wannabe dictator & his violent insurrectionist thugs accountable, it's totally corrupt.

Sure it is. Were you not an imbecile you would see my multiple posts on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back