U.N. pleads with Syria to airlift aid to starving civilians

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't understand what is the ig problem that aid can't be airlifted to the unfortunate Syrian citizens caught up in the fighting.

UNITED NATIONS | BY MICHELLE NICHOLS AND LOUIS CHARBONNEAU
r

A boy rides a bicycle near damaged buildings in the rebel held area of Old Aleppo, Syria May 5, 2016.
REUTERS/ABDALRHMAN ISMAIL/FILES

The United Nations, backed by the United States, Britain and other powers, urged the Syrian government on Friday to end all sieges and allow U.N. airdrops of aid to hundreds of thousands of people trapped across conflict-torn Syria.

Nearly 600,000 people are besieged in 19 different areas in Syria, according to the U.N., with two-thirds trapped by government forces and the rest by armed opposition groups and Islamic State militants.

U.N. aid chief Stephen O'Brien told the Security Council the world body would on Sunday ask Syria to approve airdrops or airlifts of aid into besieged areas where only partial or no land access had previously been granted, said French U.N. Ambassador Francois Delattre, president of the council for June.

Continue reading at:

Well I guess they can plead, but that doesn't mean anyone will listen.
UN should be disbanded. Only thing it does well is run rape camps for its employees.
^ fucking lunatic
Yeah, terrible how I don't like the UN which assists in genocide.
Yeah. All the countries of the world should stop talking to each other. Let's turn the clock back a century or 2. :cuckoo:

UN should be disbanded. Only thing it does well is run rape camps for its employees.
^ fucking lunatic
Yeah. All the countries of the world should stop talking to each other. Let's turn the clock back a century or 2. :cuckoo:
Only a moonbat thinks nations didn't talk to each other prior to the UN, congrats.

^ fucking lunatic
Only a moonbat thinks nations didn't talk to each other prior to the UN, congrats.
Yeah WW1 and WW2 happened because rhere was too much conversation between nations :rolleyes:

^ fucking lunatic
Yeah WW1 and WW2 happened because rhere was too much conversation between nations :rolleyes:
Shall we start listing all of the wars and genocides the UN has ignored since its inception? Wanna go there?

^ fucking lunatic
Shall we start listing all of the wars and genocides the UN has ignored since its inception? Wanna go there?
Ignored? None. Intervened? Only when countries get together and agree to intervene. Are you suggesting the UN should intervene everywhere and be given massive global power and control of all the world's militaries?

Ignored? None. Intervened? Only when countries get together and agree to intervene. Are you suggesting the UN should intervene everywhere and be given massive global power and control of all the world's militaries?
Oh boy, a bunch of rich people sitting around talking about hundreds of thousands being slaughtered and going tsk tsk. Hundreds of billions of dollars spent every year so mass murderers can get a letter saying how disappointed the UN is with them.

Purpose of the United Nations:
To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic devdlopment, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.

Oh boy, a bunch of rich people sitting around talking about hundreds of thousands being slaughtered and going tsk tsk. Hundreds of billions of dollars spent every year so mass murderers can get a letter saying how disappointed the UN is with them.

To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic devdlopment, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.
So you want the UN to have the power to control the world's military's and send them wherever they want, even if the countries who own those military's don't was to send them? Wow what a globalist you are.

To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.
So you want the UN to have the power to control the world's military's and send them wherever they want, even if the countries who own those military's don't was to send them? Wow what a globalist you are.
I'm a put up or shut up and go away kinda guy.

UN has had zero impact upon international peace, security, human rights, economic development etc etc.
Time for the world to stop pissing away hundreds of billions a year on it. But I'm willing to compromise. Move the UN to Chad. Let the filthy rich UN ambassadors get a taste of what they are supposed to be working on.

To ensure international peace and security. The main purpose of the United Nations is to facilitate cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights and ultimately world peace.

EPIC FAIL.

UN has had zero impact upon international peace, security, human rights, economic development etc etc.
Time for the world to stop pissing away hundreds of billions a year on it. But I'm willing to compromise. Move the UN to Chad. Let the filthy rich UN ambassadors get a taste of what they are supposed to be working on.
Zero impact? You're an embarrassment. Through the UN countries that would normally have nothing to do with each other end up having dialogue, working on various projects together, etc. The UN may have its failings, but you retarded rubes who want it disbanded are an embarrassment, and have absolutely no idea why it was created in the first place.

EPIC FAIL.

Zero impact? You're an embarrassment. Through the UN countries that would normally have nothing to do with each other end up having dialogue, working on various projects together, etc. The UN may have its failings, but you retarded rubes who want it disbanded are an embarrassment, and have absolutely no idea why it was created in the first place.
Zero impact. Feel free to prove me wrong.

And to think nations had no routine dialogue prior to the UN simply displays your brainwashing.

Forum List

Back