U.K. cleric: Rape is impossible within marriage

Quran 2:222

....................... therefore keep aloof from the women during the menstrual discharge and do not go near them until they have become clean; then when they have cleansed themselves, go in to them as Allah has commanded you; surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves.

WOW FRIGGIN WOW!!!

Menstrating women are "UNCLEAN"!!

That's beyond my ability to understand. I don't have anything that backwards in my life to refrence to.

Are you a Muslim? If not, then you really don't need to understand it. In no way does their belief affect you. It's kind of a 'live and let live' thing.

Muslim dudes wipe their ass with their hand and they call menstruation unclean? :lol:

Quran 2:222

....................... therefore keep aloof from the women during the menstrual discharge and do not go near them until they have become clean; then when they have cleansed themselves, go in to them as Allah has commanded you; surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves.

WOW FRIGGIN WOW!!!

That's beyond my ability to understand. I don't have anything that backwards in my life to refrence to.

Are you a Muslim? If not, then you really don't need to understand it. In no way does their belief affect you. It's kind of a 'live and let live' thing.

I'm not sure you fully grasp what you just said.

Since thier beleif does not affect me, (but it did on 9/11) It's OK for a muslim husband to rape his wife. Kill her if she steps out of line, force her to wear that bag, beat or kill his kids if they dishonor him.

On and on

It's idocy like that, that made us force religion out of politics.

WOW FRIGGIN WOW!!!

So you think menstraution is nice and "CLEAN" :eek:

You're just frightened of women cause we can bleed for a week and not die...and do it again a month later...and again, and again.

Madeline, who knows everything about Islam, has nothing to say about Sunni's remarks in this thread?? Imagine that.

Madeline, who knows everything about Islam, has nothing to say about Sunni's remarks in this thread?? Imagine that.
What do you want her to say?

Adult muslim men and women are happy with their religion and lifestyle.

Just because some people here on the board don't like it or find it offensive.

Doesn't make it wrong. :cool:

I want to see if she'll defend or excuse the comments that you have made in here with regards to Islam, which she usually does. Mysteriously, she's no where to be found in this thread... :lol:

I want to see if she'll defend or excuse the comments that you have made in here with regards to Islam, which she usually does. Mysteriously, she's no where to be found in this thread... :lol:
So you need her to validate what you think on this subject?

Sounds kind of lame if ya ask me.:doubt:

So you need her to validate what you think on this subject?

Sounds kind of lame if ya ask me.:doubt:

Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

Madeline has nothing about this issue that she needs to defend.

I know that I don't

Islam is a complete lifestyle.

If a person claims to be a Muslim. Then they know what the Quran says and the Prophet teaches.

Seems like it's the non muslims who don't like this or that about Islam and want to change the religion to suit their own personal beliefs.

Islam is what it is, thank you.

And we ain't changing it to accommodate the secular world view. :cool:

Madeline has nothing about this issue that she needs to defend.

I know that I don't

Islam is a complete lifestyle.

If a person claims to be a Muslim. Then they know what the Quran says and the Prophet teaches.

Seems like it's the non muslims who don't like this or that about Islam and want to change the religion to suit their own personal beliefs.

Islam is what it is, thank you.

And we ain't changing it to accommodate the secular world view. :cool:

So you think beating your wife because she may need it is a perfectly okay thing for Islam to expect of you?

So you think beating your wife because she may need it is a perfectly okay thing for Islam to expect of you?
Just because some muslim guy on You Tube says that doesn't make it true.

He is someone that I never heard of. But people like you thing he speaks for ALL muslims and is some kind of leader in the Islamic world.

No, he is not.

It's like putting up a video of Fred Phelps and claiming that he speaks for ALL Christians.

Does he?

The Quran can be misintrepreted just the same as the Bible.

The verse paraded out by Islamophobes "Does Not" say to beat your wife with a rod. Period.

But you just keep believing that it does and spreading the lie.

Cause it fits your personal beliefs about Islam and muslims rather nicely.

Forum List

Back