Typical: White dude claims to be the victim while victimizing someone else playing the Knockout Game

and charged as a hate crime. You know why?

Here's why:
“For about a week now, I have been unable to go through with the plan,” he said. “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

In the days following the blow to Coleman’s face, Barrett boasted about his wicked act to patrons at a local bar, one of whom was an off-duty police officer. Barrett was later charged with a federal hate crime, as Coleman suffered two fractures to his jaw. Police collected other videos on Barrett’s phone that include him using racial slurs and offering offensive commentary. In one clip, Barrett says that black people “haven’t fully experienced the blessing of evolution,” according to the New York Daily News.

All built on his internal paranoia that believes that some crimes are being hidden by the media because POOR ME I'M WHITE AND HAVE VERY LITTLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! lol

But the daughter was better than me:

Coleman’s daughter, Donna McNeal, told local news station Click2Houston that her father has not been the same since the attack. The attack has changed his speech, and also has had lasting emotional effects on Coleman, who says it reminds him of racism he endured as a child. McNeal also expressed sympathy for Barrett’s family.

“He’s 81. So you know it goes way back. Emotionally, I think he’s kinda, like, broken,” she said. “My heart goes out to his parents because they are hurting just like we are. They’re hurting because they’ve lost a son and I’m hurting because I’ve lost half of my dad.”

Barrett has been ordered to pay a $2,000 restitution fee and be supervised by officials after he serves his time. The graphic video of the attack is below:

Its good that she feels bad for the guys parents who obviously did a swell fucking job raising a criminal who targets the elderly. Me? I dont feel bad for this guy and will get a education with his 70 month sentence. ENJOY!

Sad that when blacks do it to whites you say nothing about it being a hate crime.

Sad that you would deflect from the attack on an elderly person like this

As many blacks as have targeted the white elderly, sorry my sympathy button is stuck at 0.

They have not...this guy did on purpose. The part your missing is changing an assumption into facts
What? lol
Let me guess, you are going with the thug rhetoric of "they just happen to be there"? LOL

No, I'm just going on facts.

My bad :confused:

Your double standard of white on black is automatically a hate crime while black on white isn't is a fact.

As many blacks as have targeted the white elderly, sorry my sympathy button is stuck at 0.

They have not...this guy did on purpose. The part your missing is changing an assumption into facts
What? lol
Let me guess, you are going with the thug rhetoric of "they just happen to be there"? LOL

what facts?

This guy said his reason

You assume every blacks reason.

One is a fact the other is an assumption. My bad, should we forego facts for assumptions?

There's that double standard again boy.

and charged as a hate crime. You know why?

Here's why:
“For about a week now, I have been unable to go through with the plan,” he said. “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

In the days following the blow to Coleman’s face, Barrett boasted about his wicked act to patrons at a local bar, one of whom was an off-duty police officer. Barrett was later charged with a federal hate crime, as Coleman suffered two fractures to his jaw. Police collected other videos on Barrett’s phone that include him using racial slurs and offering offensive commentary. In one clip, Barrett says that black people “haven’t fully experienced the blessing of evolution,” according to the New York Daily News.

All built on his internal paranoia that believes that some crimes are being hidden by the media because POOR ME I'M WHITE AND HAVE VERY LITTLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! lol

But the daughter was better than me:

Coleman’s daughter, Donna McNeal, told local news station Click2Houston that her father has not been the same since the attack. The attack has changed his speech, and also has had lasting emotional effects on Coleman, who says it reminds him of racism he endured as a child. McNeal also expressed sympathy for Barrett’s family.

“He’s 81. So you know it goes way back. Emotionally, I think he’s kinda, like, broken,” she said. “My heart goes out to his parents because they are hurting just like we are. They’re hurting because they’ve lost a son and I’m hurting because I’ve lost half of my dad.”

Barrett has been ordered to pay a $2,000 restitution fee and be supervised by officials after he serves his time. The graphic video of the attack is below:

Its good that she feels bad for the guys parents who obviously did a swell fucking job raising a criminal who targets the elderly. Me? I dont feel bad for this guy and will get a education with his 70 month sentence. ENJOY!

Sad that when blacks do it to whites you say nothing about it being a hate crime.

Sad that you would deflect from the attack on an elderly person like this

Sad that you make excuses for ******* and automatically assume for white people.

What? lol

Your double standard of white on black is automatically a hate crime while black on white isn't is a fact.

You, like the attacker, feel victimized by your own paranoia. Thats not my fault, its yours.

What? lol

You, like the attacker, feel victimized by your own paranoia. Thats not my fault, its yours.

You, like so many with the double standard, apply it based on skin color. To you, white is automatically guilty and one of your own gets a pass.

What? lol

You, like so many with the double standard, apply it based on skin color. To you, white is automatically guilty and one of your own gets a pass.

Your opinion of me based on your paranoia doesnt concern me silly.

What? lol

The sad part about this is it wasn't you that got your ass clocked.

The sadder part is that you dont see anything wrong with this and wish it upon me for no reason. I'd like to see anyone try it tho

The sadder part is that you dont see anything wrong with this and wish it upon me for no reason. I'd like to see anyone try it tho

I wouldn't see anything wrong with it done to you. You've earned it.

Welp, looks like you and the attacker are the same in more ways than one.

Welp, looks like you and the attacker are the same in more ways than one.

Looks like you and the blacks that do it are alike in only one way. You're all *******.

Forum List

Back