Typical: White dude claims to be the victim while victimizing someone else playing the Knockout Game

I could post 1000 videos of blacks targeting whites in the "knockout game".

But they get 1 white dipshit doing it and all hell breaks loose.

Well....you know the old saying. Animal bites man...not a story. Man bites animal....that's a story!

You forget the stated reason he gave versus the assumed reason you believe.

The stated reason was to see if it'd be nationally televised. Asshat deserves jail just as much as all the black folks who do it.

Curious though, does this fall into the same category as a violent "political statement" like looting? Though in this case I'd say it's a "media statement" I suppose...

The stated reason was to see if it'd be nationally televised. Asshat deserves jail just as much as all the black folks who do it.

Curious though, does this fall into the same category as a violent "political statement" like looting? Though in this case I'd say it's a "media statement" I suppose...

He said on tape he was targeting blacks...that's where he messed up. Like I said there is a difference between a self stated reason and an assumed reason.

And you're saying the black's who invented the knock out game were /not/ targeting whites? I'm sorry, I don't buy that.

Again, whether you believe it or not doesn't matter. There is a difference between someone admitting they are targeting one race and your belief that someone is targeting one race.

One is an admission..the other assumption.

You are the one assuming racism though, his statement was to see if it would be nationally televised. /MY/ initial thought was he was testing media bias, not that he was a racist.

No doubt the asshole deserves to be in jail, and frankly I don't care if they want to call it hate crime either, but we should call it a hate crime and tack on more time when blacks knock out whites as well - fairness.

He said on tape he was targeting blacks...that's where he messed up. Like I said there is a difference between a self stated reason and an assumed reason.
And now your panties are twisted because ONE white dude targeted a black man. Where's your outrage over the countless cases of blacks targeting whites?

You are the one assuming racism though, his statement was to see if it would be nationally televised. /MY/ initial thought was he was testing media bias, not that he was a racist.

No doubt the asshole deserves to be in jail, and frankly I don't care if they want to call it hate crime either, but we should call it a hate crime and tack on more time when blacks knock out whites as well - fairness.

Read the article, he stated to several people (including a cop) about his hatred and plans to attack a black person specifically weeks before doing it.

And now your panties are twisted because ONE white dude targeted a black man. Where's your outrage over the countless cases of blacks targeting whites?

If you show it, I won't approve or deflect. Again though, your beliefs they were targeted because they are white is different than assuming they were targeted for being white.

I think it's funny when people commit a felony and then brag about it in a bar room full of strangers.
Yeah, it is hilarious in a drunk-falling-back-down-in-a-ditch kind of way.

Feel awful for the black grandfather though. Shit like this never stays in just one community.

Also FTA:

Video shows moment 'Knockout Guy' launches attack

Videos Barrett filmed earlier in the day show him saying the n-word and commenting that black people “haven't fully experienced the blessing of evolution.”

And now that it wasnt nationally televised what was his point?

What was his reason for asking the question will it be nationally televised? Thats the best part of the story...his motivation and perceived victim hood while planning to attack

well his point would likely be that all the blacks doing knock out games didn't really get national attention - if I hadn't been on political sites with [racist] watchdogs, I probably never would have heard of it because the media avoided it...

That is what /I/ got out of his statement in the video - perhaps it's my bias, but that was my point, your bias might see immediate racism and skip the point /I/ see.

I don't think /most/ admit to racism and inflict hate crime addition's upon their sentencing, so it stands to reason that the justice system could infer that it was a hate crime absent an admission yes?

and charged as a hate crime. You know why?

Here's why:
“For about a week now, I have been unable to go through with the plan,” he said. “The plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

In the days following the blow to Coleman’s face, Barrett boasted about his wicked act to patrons at a local bar, one of whom was an off-duty police officer. Barrett was later charged with a federal hate crime, as Coleman suffered two fractures to his jaw. Police collected other videos on Barrett’s phone that include him using racial slurs and offering offensive commentary. In one clip, Barrett says that black people “haven’t fully experienced the blessing of evolution,” according to the New York Daily News.

All built on his internal paranoia that believes that some crimes are being hidden by the media because POOR ME I'M WHITE AND HAVE VERY LITTLE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! lol

But the daughter was better than me:

Coleman’s daughter, Donna McNeal, told local news station Click2Houston that her father has not been the same since the attack. The attack has changed his speech, and also has had lasting emotional effects on Coleman, who says it reminds him of racism he endured as a child. McNeal also expressed sympathy for Barrett’s family.

“He’s 81. So you know it goes way back. Emotionally, I think he’s kinda, like, broken,” she said. “My heart goes out to his parents because they are hurting just like we are. They’re hurting because they’ve lost a son and I’m hurting because I’ve lost half of my dad.”

Barrett has been ordered to pay a $2,000 restitution fee and be supervised by officials after he serves his time. The graphic video of the attack is below:

Its good that she feels bad for the guys parents who obviously did a swell fucking job raising a criminal who targets the elderly. Me? I dont feel bad for this guy and will get a education with his 70 month sentence. ENJOY!

Sad that when blacks do it to whites you say nothing about it being a hate crime.

As many blacks as have targeted the white elderly, sorry my sympathy button is stuck at 0.

They have not...this guy did on purpose. The part your missing is changing an assumption into facts
What? lol
Let me guess, you are going with the thug rhetoric of "they just happen to be there"? LOL

No, I'm just going on facts.

My bad :confused:
what facts?

This guy said his reason

You assume every blacks reason.

One is a fact the other is an assumption. My bad, should we forego facts for assumptions?

Forum List

Back