Typical Question for Conservatives and Liberals Alike

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Anyone know how you would go about grinding highly enriched uranium pellets into fine powder?
I'm thinking a cheese grater won't do the job...

(Note to DHS: This is for my second novel which is now at page 433 and almost completed!)

Anyone know how you would go about grinding highly enriched uranium pellets into fine powder?

(Note to DHS: This is for my second novel which is now at page 433 and almost completed!)

Dear IL: My friend Bob Berman of the International TESLA society, showed me the product of a process by which the atoms making up matter are shrunk in closer to each other. This is the equivalent of matter breaking down faster, so this material is basically disintegrating.

The example he used was a quarter that had been shriveled up to the size of a tiny thumbtack head. The mass was still there, but condensed.

I'm not sure what kind of process was used. But if you applied it to uranium pellets, perhaps it would be closer to natural disintegration, so then you could crush it or reduce it more after that?

I'm not sure. You can ask any researcher with TESLA on what they might use to crush such pellets into fine powder. My friend Bob has a website for scientific research. I think it is under utiaeros.tv

If you are writing a SCIFI book, can you contact any writing group or SCIFI fan group and see if someone can help you research that point? meetup.com is one network

you can also post on marilynvossavant.com if you want to find a hard-core physicist type person to answer your questions.

Dear IL: My friend Bob Berman of the International TESLA society, showed me the product of a process by which the atoms making up matter are shrunk in closer to each other. This is the equivalent of matter breaking down faster, so this material is basically disintegrating.

The example he used was a quarter that had been shriveled up to the size of a tiny thumbtack head. The mass was still there, but condensed.

I'm not sure what kind of process was used. But if you applied it to uranium pellets, perhaps it would be closer to natural disintegration, so then you could crush it or reduce it more after that?

I'm not sure. You can ask any researcher with TESLA on what they might use to crush such pellets into fine powder. My friend Bob has a website for scientific research. I think it is under utiaeros.tv

If you are writing a SCIFI book, can you contact any writing group or SCIFI fan group and see if someone can help you research that point? meetup.com is one network

you can also post on marilynvossavant.com if you want to find a hard-core physicist type person to answer your questions.

OMG You're a goldmine! Thank you SO much!

Forum List

Back