Typical dim politician

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The only difference between him and the rest of the party is -- He got caught

I'm sure the LSM will spend all kinds of time on this in the Evening News tonight. Probabaly lead with it. Have a special report, maybe do a Sunday Show on it.

I bet the New Yawk Slimes and Pravda West (WaPo) make it a Front Page Story as well.

Didn't hear much about Rick Perry's phony prosecution being thrown out, did we? How about that.....?

Of course, we didn't hear a whole lot about the trumped up charges against Ted Stevens being thrown out by a Federal Panel and the phony charges against Tom Delay being tossed.

But REAL CHARGES against a REAL CRIMINAL??

Not gonna hold my breath.

It doesn't comply with the agenda

Pro-gun control politician sent to prison for gun trafficking

SAN FRANCISCO — A federal judge sentenced former California state senator Leland Yee on Wednesday to five years in prison after he acknowledged in a plea deal that he accepted thousands of dollars in bribes and discussed helping an undercover FBI agent buy automatic weapons from the Philippines.

Senior District Court Judge Charles Breyer called the weapons allegations against Yee — a gun control advocate — unfathomable and said it was frightening that Yee would be willing to go entirely against his public position on guns in exchange for money.

“I don’t feel I should be lenient,” Breyer said during the hearing. “The crimes that you committed have resulted in essentially an attack on democratic institutions.”

"A federal judge sentenced former California state senator Leland Yee on Wednesday to five years in prison after he acknowledged in a plea deal that he accepted thousands of dollars in bribes and discussed helping an undercover FBI agent buy automatic weapons from the Philippines."

The only difference between him and the rest of the party is -- He got caught

I'm sure the LSM will spend all kinds of time on this in the Evening News tonight. Probabaly lead with it. Have a special report, maybe do a Sunday Show on it.

I bet the New Yawk Slimes and Pravda West (WaPo) make it a Front Page Story as well.

Didn't hear much about Rick Perry's phony prosecution being thrown out, did we? How about that.....?

Of course, we didn't hear a whole lot about the trumped up charges against Ted Stevens being thrown out by a Federal Panel and the phony charges against Tom Delay being tossed.

But REAL CHARGES against a REAL CRIMINAL??

Not gonna hold my breath.

It doesn't comply with the agenda

Pro-gun control politician sent to prison for gun trafficking

SAN FRANCISCO — A federal judge sentenced former California state senator Leland Yee on Wednesday to five years in prison after he acknowledged in a plea deal that he accepted thousands of dollars in bribes and discussed helping an undercover FBI agent buy automatic weapons from the Philippines.

Senior District Court Judge Charles Breyer called the weapons allegations against Yee — a gun control advocate — unfathomable and said it was frightening that Yee would be willing to go entirely against his public position on guns in exchange for money.

“I don’t feel I should be lenient,” Breyer said during the hearing. “The crimes that you committed have resulted in essentially an attack on democratic institutions.”

Composition Fallacy.

/thread

Forum List

Back