TX Mother Regrets Voting For Biden After Teen Daughter Killed By Illegal

As well as illegals driving without licenses or insurance. I hear a lot of that shit on the scanner here.
Any conservatives who have to live through this shit should go straight to heaven no qweshions asked

They paid for all the sins in their lives times 2

He did nothing about that.

Wow. . . seriously?

I wasn't really a big fan of the guy. . . but I would never make such a stupid lie at odds with reality. His administration landed in court, many times, because he was doing something about it. . . do you have memory problems or some cognitive dissonance? Or is that just Trump hate?

Wow. . . seriously?

I wasn't really a big fan of the guy. . . but I would never make such a stupid lie at odds with reality. His administration landed in court, many times, because he was doing something about it. . . do you have memory problems or some cognitive dissonance? Or is that just Trump hate?

It was clear to anybody paying attention that Trump tried to make good on his promises. If nothing else I find it respectable that he fought for what he promised the people that voted for him. He had little actual support though.

This is the kind of thing Trump warned up about. It is also the kind of thing Democrats voted for.

"Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'"​

Adrienne Sophia Exum killed by drunk driver who won't be deported under Biden policies

Adrienne Sophia Exum, a 19-year-old from Texas, was killed by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk. Adrienne’s mother, Rhonda Exum, was told the man would be deported, but under President Biden’s immigration policies, he is staying in the country.

Rhonda Exum is looking for answers. She said she was never informed when the deportation decision was rescinded.

"I really want to know why," Exum said on "Fox & Friends First" Tuesday.

"By him not being deported, it’s like you telling me my daughter’s life didn’t mean anything."

Adrienne’s cousin, Tranette Gamboa, told Fox News’ Todd Piro that she was shocked to find out the man would not be deported.

"They don’t care," Gamboa said.

Exum, who voted for Biden in the 2020 presidential election, said she’s disappointed.

"I thought he was going to talk for the American people, basically, and not for himself," she said. "I don’t feel that he has done anything but disappoint."

Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'
Typical outcome of leftist ideology. In most cases someone else has to pay the price for their bad choices…

Wow. . . seriously?

No one could stop Trump from addressing those here illegally. He had no desire to upset business.

But he was a potential Democrat voter!

To the filthy ass Democrats letting potential voters in is far more important than protecting this country.

He is here thanks to the policies of bleeding heart libs such as biden
For Biden to be a bleeding heart he would have to not be a soulless political hack. For him policy is just about fighting for the Democrats and getting paid.

For Biden to be a bleeding heart he would have to not be a soulless political hack. For him policy is just about fighting for the Democrats and getting paid.
He can be both

his motives for flooding America with unneeded and unwanted illegal aliens do not matter

the fact that he’s doing it is bad enough

Millions of illegals were here under Trump. He did nothing about that.
Not true!! Obviously you “ forgot “ about the border wall. Show us where Trump had a policy where they would NOT be deported or where the US taxpayers were forced to foot the bill for them to be flown in the dead 💀 of nite to wherever they chose

This is the kind of thing Trump warned up about. It is also the kind of thing Democrats voted for.

"Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'"​

Adrienne Sophia Exum killed by drunk driver who won't be deported under Biden policies

Adrienne Sophia Exum, a 19-year-old from Texas, was killed by an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk. Adrienne’s mother, Rhonda Exum, was told the man would be deported, but under President Biden’s immigration policies, he is staying in the country.

Rhonda Exum is looking for answers. She said she was never informed when the deportation decision was rescinded.

"I really want to know why," Exum said on "Fox & Friends First" Tuesday.

"By him not being deported, it’s like you telling me my daughter’s life didn’t mean anything."

Adrienne’s cousin, Tranette Gamboa, told Fox News’ Todd Piro that she was shocked to find out the man would not be deported.

"They don’t care," Gamboa said.

Exum, who voted for Biden in the 2020 presidential election, said she’s disappointed.

"I thought he was going to talk for the American people, basically, and not for himself," she said. "I don’t feel that he has done anything but disappoint."

Texas mother regrets vote for Biden after teen daughter killed by illegal immigrant: 'I want to know why'
Why isn’t the scumbag in prison here?

Not true!! Obviously you “ forgot “ about the border wall. Show us where Trump had a policy where they would NOT be deported or where the US taxpayers were forced to foot the bill for them to be flown in the dead 💀 of nite to wherever they chose

The border wall was being built before Trump ever came along.

The border wall was being built before Trump ever came along.
So what? Obama completed approximately 128 miles and Trump 450, Show me where Trump was against deportation, the border control actually had direct orders not to send anyone back and instead actually arrange for their transportation In the meantime, Biden stopped it’s construction

Forum List

Back