TX has the most EPA Superfund waste sites. 13 -41 are under water. WOW! ALL that Toxic waste free!

I'm now finding it cute, Baz, that you think I care about any info a textbook, clinical, bona fide psychopath like yourself has to offer me. It's a fact that you made this thread with the sole purpose of savoring TX's destruction and loss of life. Anyone with a brain larger than a Skittle can see your evil intent there, regardless of the exact facts/figures/statistics.

EPA has still yet to inspect nearly a dozen Houston-area hazardous waste sites.
Houston’s toxic Superfund sites are underwater and leaking

The EPA said on Saturday that aerial imagery showed 13 of the 41 (they have 51 total) designated Superfund sites in the Houston area were flooded by Harvey and were “experiencing possible damage” due to the storm. Of these sites, the EPA said just two have been inspected and will not require emergency cleanup, although additional sampling in the area will continue to be conducted.
The remaining eleven sites “have not been accessible by response personnel,” the EPA said. “Teams are in place to investigate possible damage to these sites as soon [as] flood waters recede, and personnel are able to safely access the sites,” the agency added.
harris-superfund-sites.jpg

CURRENT AND FORMER SUPERFUND SITES LOCATED IN
HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS. CREDIT: TEXAS
COMMISSIONON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
superfund-budget.jpeg

But the Superfund program is also facing significant budgetary cuts if the Trump administration has its way. The EPA’s proposed budget cuts total Superfund cleanup funding by $330 million, a reduction of over 30 percent. (Please cut it great Douche One, texASS earned its rewards)

EPA has still yet to inspect nearly a dozen Houston-area hazardous waste sites
Harvey aftermath: Toxic waste sites flooded in Texas, EPA says - CNN

:boohoo: texASS allowed this to happen with their YUGE anti- environmental protection laws FREE stands.
Restricting the EPA at every turn. On cleanup and new EPA environmental protection regulations.
That's YUGE ASShat texASS for you'll. I think they will be moseying on over to Toxic dumps everywhere,
I wonder why Obama's EPA did nothing about them?
They were busy going after homeowners building ponds. smh

The homeowner eventually won the fight.

Not everything is perfect. But the EPA is a good agency for the national health.

The EPA said on Saturday that aerial imagery showed 13 of the 41 (they have 51 total) designated Superfund sites in the Houston area were flooded by Harvey and were “experiencing possible damage” due to the storm. Of these sites, the EPA said just two have been inspected and will not require emergency cleanup, although additional sampling in the area will continue to be conducted.
The remaining eleven sites “have not been accessible by response personnel,” the EPA said. “Teams are in place to investigate possible damage to these sites as soon [as] flood waters recede, and personnel are able to safely access the sites,” the agency added.

superfund-budget.jpeg

But the Superfund program is also facing significant budgetary cuts if the Trump administration has its way. The EPA’s proposed budget cuts total Superfund cleanup funding by $330 million, a reduction of over 30 percent. (Please cut it great Douche One, texASS earned its rewards)

:boohoo: texASS allowed this to happen with their YUGE anti- environmental protection laws FREE stands.
Restricting the EPA at every turn. On cleanup and new EPA environmental protection regulations.
That's YUGE ASShat texASS for you'll. I think they will be moseying on over to Toxic dumps everywhere,

Not everything is perfect. But the EPA is a good agency for the national health.

sludge9n-6-web.jpg

images

images

I'm glad we're finally done with obama. We're now left with mopping up the shit he left behind.

I'm now finding it cute, Baz, that you think I care about any info a textbook, clinical, bona fide psychopath like yourself has to offer me. It's a fact that you made this thread with the sole purpose of savoring TX's destruction and loss of life. Anyone with a brain larger than a Skittle can see your evil intent there, regardless of the exact facts/figures/statistics.

The OP seems to be providing the best data known so far.
From the story links. With some other more specific information.
What in the first two posts were evil statements?

THE OP said:

(This above seems to not be evil, its what they have been doing for decades)

(Again. This above seems not to be evil, it what they have been doing for decades)

(Again. This above seems not to be evil, just the facts. And a little Mousey to it, over maybe running away there)

Post number two was just informational clips.

superfund-budget.jpeg

sludge9n-6-web.jpg

images

images

That's the result of electing an incompetent person. smh

sludge9n-6-web.jpg

images

images

That's the result of electing an incompetent person. smh

Seeing how it happened under jughead, I agree.

I'm my 81 years of living here in this nation I can say I haven't seen a great president.....not one....it's the people who make the nation great and I have never been DUMB enough as most of you and put my faith in any one person other than my lord and savior. All the dumb I mean dinner than diet people who are it different I do not consider good people.

The EPA, under the obama admin, was the worst we've ever seen. They not only caused several environmental disasters... they targeted law abiding citizens for making improvements that benefited the environment.

Thank GOD that worthless POS has finally been replaced with a man who knows wtf he's doing.

Got it, you were a poorly educated grad from DrumpF-U.

I meant to say all people who froth at the mouth over some president because they believe one man can make a nation great are not people I could ever trust or be friendly to.

I meant to say all people who froth at the mouth over some president because they believe one man can make a nation great are not people I could ever trust or be friendly to.

Some are still hanging on raygoon. The worst ever. First, raygoon destroyed Calif.
Then the nation with the same VooDoo math.

I'm my 81 years of living here in this nation I can say I haven't seen a great president.....not one....it's the people who make the nation great and I have never been DUMB enough as most of you and put my faith in any one person other than my lord and savior. All the dumb I mean dinner than diet people who are it different I do not consider good people.
Are you really 81?

I'm half your age and think we've finally elected a president who is focused on doing what's best for Americans.

I could see things going downhill with obama...and things getting much worse if Hillary won.

I'm not a religious guy, but I still thank God Trump won the presidency.

The EPA, under the obama admin, was the worst we've ever seen. They not only caused several environmental disasters... they targeted law abiding citizens for making improvements that benefited the environment.

Thank GOD that worthless POS has finally been replaced with a man who knows wtf he's doing.

Got it, you were a poorly educated grad from DrumpF-U.
you regressives can't debate a topic without insults can you?

What ever happened with trump university anyway?

I think they are teaching below Mexico.
Oops? Mean running the scam.

Your own violin emoji in your OP proves that you are a nasty, malicious, evil, sadistic psychopath. There's really nothing more I can say about the subject and the urine-colored, urine-reeking glow of your own character. Psychopath.

What ever happened with trump university anyway?

I think they are teaching below Mexico.
Oops? Mean running the scam.

Your own violin emoji in your OP proves that you are a nasty, malicious, evil, sadistic psychopath. There's really nothing more I can say about the subject and the urine-colored, urine-reeking glow of your own character. Psychopath.
Life is so rough for you.
eusa_boohoo.gif

So what about the violin.

I am really 81 yes i am. And no i havent ever lives while a great president was in office. Electing a billionaire interested in helping the rich isn't my idea of greatness.

Forum List

Back