TX AG Paxon Acquitted 16-14

W
I know very little about Paxton other than he's the AG of Texas and has been accused of abusing his office. I live in Nevada, not Texas. I don't care what they do with him. You're attempting to deflect from the fact you made a claim you can't prove and you're salty that you were called out on i
You mean people with morals? You realize Paxton apologized for some of the things he did.
He was not caught in a Tallahassee Motel givin a HJ to a Guy holding a Crack/ Meth Pipe .

I know very little about Paxton other than he's the AG of Texas and has been accused of abusing his office. I live in Nevada, not Texas. I don't care what they do with him. You're attempting to deflect from the fact you made a claim you can't prove and you're salty that you were called out on it.
No I'm not deflecting at all... its a fact that Paxton is a MAGA republican and he has enemies on the left and the right....
Just like Trump does... nothing new here dude.... why are you so crazed today over this if you don't even know Paxton... is it just a knee jerk response by a lib commie?.... relax... its Saturday chill out....

W

He was not caught in a Tallahassee Motel givin a HJ to a Guy holding a Crack/ Meth Pipe .
What does a private citizen arrest have to do with this? Paxton used his office to benefit himself and others that is an indisputable fact. Paxton even apologized. It's just that most republicans in Texas think this is acceptable.

What does a private citizen arrest have to do with this? Paxton used his office to benefit himself and others that is an indisputable fact. Paxton even apologized. It's just that most republicans in Texas think this is acceptable.
Just as most Democommies in Texas think things they advocate are palatable

I know very little about Paxton other than he's the AG of Texas and has been accused of abusing his office. I live in Nevada, not Texas. I don't care what they do with him. You're attempting to deflect from the fact you made a claim you can't prove and you're salty that you were called out on it.
Seems to me you just have the general red-ass today. Perhaps you should take a break. ;)

Bush who ousted a Democratic incumbent when he ran for governor? Bush who was decisively reelected (unlike Trump) with the popular vote? Bush who got 44% of Hispanic voters during his reelection? Bush who was the last Republican candidate to win Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Virgnia, and New Hampshire?

Is that the "shit" you're talking about?

I don't agree with his foreign policy, but it's ironic to see people who support Trump criticize Bush.
Two words.....Patriot Act.

He fucked Virginia for good and all with his massive expansion of the federal .gov.....Then The Halfrican came in and doubled down.

Paxton has a case that almost made it to the SCOTUS that would have uncovered the election fraud and given the victory to Trump. He is being punished for that. That they failed is encouraging.

Bush who ousted a Democratic incumbent when he ran for governor? Bush who was decisively reelected (unlike Trump) with the popular vote? Bush who got 44% of Hispanic voters during his reelection? Bush who was the last Republican candidate to win Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Virgnia, and New Hampshire?

Is that the "shit" you're talking about?

I don't agree with his foreign policy, but it's ironic to see people who support Trump criticize Bush.
Bush....who got us into two wars, one of which lasted for 20 years, over 911 and WMDs.

Most decent people would kick the crap out of a country and not rebuild them.
Let them fend for themselves.
But Bush was helping his friends make shitloads of cash.
So he destroyed two countries and then used our money to rebuild them, even though they didn't appreciate it one bit.

Bush....who got us into two wars, one of which lasted for 20 years, over 911 and WMDs.

Most decent people would kick the crap out of a country and not rebuild them.
Let them fend for themselves.
But Bush was helping his friends make shitloads of cash.
So he destroyed two countries and then used our money to rebuild them, even though they didn't appreciate it one bit.
No one noticed that W is my Avatar

Forum List

Back