TX AG Paxon Acquitted 16-14

Paxon just now withstood attempts by the left to kick him out of office for doing his job on the first article of impeachment.

I expect the rest to be the same.

Straight party lines.

So.....SUCK IT!!!

Not sure the RINOs pushing the impeachment are exactly left, but they darn sure aren't Patriots.

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was easily re-elected last November, but now establishment RINOS are trying to undo that Election with a shameful impeachment of him. Who would replace Paxton, one of the TOUGHEST & BEST Attorney Generals in the Country? Could it be a Democrat, or even worse, a RINO? The voters have decided who they want! Democrats are feeling very good right now as they watch, as usual, the Republicans fight & eat away at each other. It’s a SAD day in the Great State of Texas!"--Donald J. Trump on Truth Social - 9/14/23

Not sure the RINOs pushing the impeachment are exactly left, but they darn sure aren't Patriots.

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was easily re-elected last November, but now establishment RINOS are trying to undo that Election with a shameful impeachment of him. Who would replace Paxton, one of the TOUGHEST & BEST Attorney Generals in the Country? Could it be a Democrat, or even worse, a RINO? The voters have decided who they want! Democrats are feeling very good right now as they watch, as usual, the Republicans fight & eat away at each other. It’s a SAD day in the Great State of Texas!"--Donald J. Trump on Truth Social - 9/14/23
That is your source for what is actually going on? LOL!

As an Honorary Texan and someone who bought their first Home in Texas and whom 99% of my Family is still there ( And Who has followed Texas politics closely since Ma Richards ( D) I can honestly say that this was brought forward and pushed by Socially Liberal Austin / Houston / Dallas cabal of closet Turd Party RINO disgruntled Republicans .

That's my opinion.... and I'm not upset... I'm happy as hell... I like Paxton.... you on the other hand sound very upset.... maybe you should not try and argue with me...

I know very little about Paxton other than he's the AG of Texas and has been accused of abusing his office. I live in Nevada, not Texas. I don't care what they do with him. You're attempting to deflect from the fact you made a claim you can't prove and you're salty that you were called out on it.

Bu
As an Honorary Texan and someone who bought their first Home in Texas and whom 99% of my Family is still there ( And Who has followed Texas politics closely since Ma Richards ( D) I can honestly say that this was brought forward and pushed by Socially Liberal Austin / Houston / Dallas cabal of closet Turd Party RINO disgruntled Republicans .
Bump for effect

You mean people with morals? You realize Paxton apologized for some of the things he did.

"It was the Bush wing that wanted Paxton out of the way so they could install one of their own rino flunkies"

^^^Where?... I think you are confused....
"Paxon just now withstood attempts by the left to kick him out of office"

The impeachment was brought on by members of his own party. Understand?

"Texas House members voted to impeach Attorney General Ken Paxton on Saturday at the Texas Capitol"

Everything else a Bush touched turned to shit so the outcome is not all that surprising. ;)

Bush who ousted a Democratic incumbent when he ran for governor? Bush who was decisively reelected (unlike Trump) with the popular vote? Bush who got 44% of Hispanic voters during his reelection? Bush who was the last Republican candidate to win Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Virgnia, and New Hampshire?

Is that the "shit" you're talking about?

I don't agree with his foreign policy, but it's ironic to see people who support Trump criticize Bush.

Forum List

Back