Two worst mornings in America t-shirt. Are you kidding me?

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

911-and-119-the-two-worst-mornings-shirt.jpg

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.

Shame.

I would imagine every morning is rough for LWNJs. I hear they ALWAYS wet the bed

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.
9/11 changed everything. Even gave the bureaucracy a reason to shit on privacy and the Constitution. Granted, it doesnt take much for DC to shit on the Constitution...

This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.
Try reading with understanding, please. Saying they were the two worst days isn't equating them.

Shame.

Liberal derangement syndrome. Then again, these are the same people first to blame US for 9/11.

I'd put the day we invaded Iraq as #2.

The day Trump was elected was a not close 3rd. Ugly yes, but not near the level of 9/11 or the invasion of Iraq.

------------------------------------------------- economically the USA is doing fine but more importantly , well I am doing fine economically . -------------------- Socially , things are cool where i am . ------------------------- internationally the USA is also doing fine Issa . [feck them foreigners eh Issa ] :afro:

9/11 changed everything. Even gave the bureaucracy a reason to shit on privacy and the Constitution. Granted, it doesnt take much for DC to shit on the Constitution...
yeah, you are 100% right, and what made it worse is that people who profess to love the constitution were so scared, they bent over and greased up for dubya's fucking of the bill of rights

yeah, you are 100% right, and what made it worse is that people who profess to love the constitution were so scared, they bent over and greased up for dubya's fucking of the bill of rights
I would never give up freedom for security. Especially from out govt.
Thats just me..

Thats just me..
that makes you an american, homie

They started form day one, 9/11 was just an excuse for more.

Thats just me..
----------------------------------------------- majority loves more laws and restrictions for safety and security and simply because they don't like certain behaviours . And it started , in my opinion back in the mid 60s when i started riding motorcycles as a 16 year old . It was about 1964 and the new state law said that you had to wear a motorcycle helmet . And then seatbelts in cars in the 80s , then going after smokers since about the 80s . And then peanuts on airplanes and in school cafeterias . And then gun laws and most gun owners 'OMIT' the reasoning behind the REAL purpose of the second amendment because they are 'pc' . Anyway , lots of intrusive laws out there and more intrusive laws are coming no matter what the Constitution says . ------------------------------------------------- i have a theory , my parents generation had it made for 80 - 90 percent of their lifetimes . Laws were loose and common sense , good police with commonsense police powers . Smallish homogenous USA populations at least as compared to today . Anyway , more intrusion is coming as the government at all levels herds and regulates , restricts and makes more laws for safety and security . ------------------- just a general comment , might be off topic .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back