Two weeks ago high gas prices were Putins fault according to Biden. Now?

Democrats don’t wanna and fossil fuels? Huh
Ask Ford...

Are they Democrats??

Or do they know that fossil fuel is not the never-ending energy source we pretend it is...

I know some Democrats would much rather us invest more in renewable energy and lessen the influence of petro-countries on the world stage.....Does that make you have a sad?? Would you feel some type of way if we don't suck off the Saudis anymore?? Do you enjoy sucking off Saudis??

Ask Ford...

Are they Democrats??

Or do they know that fossil fuel is not the never-ending energy source we pretend it is...

I know some Democrats would much rather us invest more in renewable energy and lessen the influence of petro-countries on the world stage.....Does that make you have a sad?? Would you feel some type of way if we don't suck off the Saudis anymore?? Do you enjoy sucking off Saudis??
Electric cars cause more harm to our environment than gas does. Anything else?

Out of the idiots mouth lol

Our President wants SAFE practices
He wants to phase it out not ban it
He is not vowing to eliminate Fossil Fuels

That is why he didn’t support the Green New Deal

Cunservatives, being weak and submissive to a fault, actually deserve the beatings they are getting from rabid marxists such as those radical leftists in this thread.

Eventually they will succumb to their weakness and lose all they desperately cling to...same as happened in Venezuela due to weakness.
As we speak, their gun rights are being stripped away and red flag laws are being enhanced to expedite disarming them.

Oh well. As long as ALL hunting rifles are taken as well we're good. GO JOE !! :yes_text12:

You can concern troll someone else about the environment....

We know you don't give a fuck about the environment.

Next you will tell us about how we need more coal plants because of your love for the environment

Cunservatives, being weak and submissive to a fault, actually deserve the beatings they are getting from rabid marxists such as those radical leftists in this thread.

Eventually they will succumb to their weakness and lose all they desperately cling to...same as happened in Venezuela due to weakness.
As we speak, their gun rights are being stripped away and red flag laws are being enhanced to expedite disarming them.

Oh well. As long as ALL hunting rifles are taken as well we're good. GO JOE !! :yes_text12:
^ Extreme Cope ^

Our President wants SAFE practices
He wants to phase it out not ban it
He is not vowing to eliminate Fossil Fuels

That is why he didn’t support the Green New Deal
He said he’s going to eliminated even though the other option causes more damage to the environment than oil.

Actually, that is more Big Oil misinformation
I am sure they appreciate your spreading it

Next you will tell us about how we need more coal plants because of your love for the environment
Republicans own most of the farmlands in America..
excluding rich oligarchs in America and China .. go away you uneducated troll

Republicans own most of the farmlands in America..
excluding rich oligarchs in America and China .. go away you uneducated troll

Actually.....not so.
in fact, Bill Gates is the single largest owner of US farm land

Most farmers despise Republicans. After all it's massive progressive/leftist government that always subsidizes them.

He said he’s going to eliminated even though the other option causes more damage to the environment than oil.
LOL
ONLY if coal is used to produce the electricity

Very little of our electricity comes from coal

Btw The Paris Accord tells the poorest countries that your government which is corrupt is going to receive money if they meet guidelines.. Which means taking corn and other greens in making it into fuel..
it’s literally starving people to death children.. also the rich politicians can get money from this Paris bullshit

When has Our President ever vowed to destroy our fossil fuel industry?
Even better, he is encouraging the development of alternative energy
September of 2019: In intimate moment, Biden vows to 'end fossil fuel'

NEW CASTLE, N.H. (AP) — Joe Biden is looking voters in the eye and promising to “end fossil fuel.”

The former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate made the comment Friday after a New Hampshire environmental activist challenged him for accepting donations from the co-founder of liquified natural gas firm.

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

LOL
ONLY if coal is used to produce the electricity

Very little of our electricity comes from coal
Not only that but it’s made in China slave labor or Russia for the nickel.. how do you think he gets here on electric boats? Lol ships? Wind 🤣🤣🤣 when it’s delivered in mass bulk do you think it’s delivered with an electric truck with 16 wheels? 🤣🤣

September of 2019: In intimate moment, Biden vows to 'end fossil fuel'

NEW CASTLE, N.H. (AP) — Joe Biden is looking voters in the eye and promising to “end fossil fuel.”

The former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate made the comment Friday after a New Hampshire environmental activist challenged him for accepting donations from the co-founder of liquified natural gas firm.

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Again, our President wants to gradually make it unnecessary.
Just like the rest of the world is doing.
He is not looking to ban it

It's all true: House Democrats want curbs on big-bank lending to fossil-fuel industry

lol
They KNOW this.
They are trolling you....and enjoying watching your spasms.

Forum List

Back