Two week quarantine of the nation within 48 hours.

Two US governors who are closing schools, bars, restaurants, holiday celebrations vowed...their primary elections will go on as planned with millions flooding into public school buildings to vote.
And these governors are going to lose by landslide proportions.
I live in Chicago

I was forced to read what was going on here
because I don't watch the news...holy fuck

Closing bars and restaurants til March 30

But, it is this.....

Chicago breaks World War II-era record for vote-by-mail applications; sets new high for primary early voting

Because we know that is what everyone is preoccupied about....
VOTING EARLY FOR BIDEN

I'd be okay with that.
The Wife and I could spend some quality time together.
All kinds of weird things are happening. In Seattle, the jury selection process involves bringing a lot of people together and the mayor or governor decided that had to stop because of the virus. So that raises the question what do you do with all those waiting trial. Anyone arrested has to be charged in 72 hours and the jails are full. As this coronavirus thing drags on there is going to more and more people out of work with nothing to do and no money and that means more arrests and a criminal justice system that can't process them. Just one of the many problems we're going have to face.

Last edited:
ok, CDC just announced NO GATHERINGS of more than 50 people for the next 8 weeks...

holy crap, is that businesses with more than 50 employees too????? huh?
YEAH WELL FUCK CDC
INSTEAD OF 'CLOSELY MONITORING THE SITUATION'
AND RELYING ON CHINA AND WHO FOR THEIR INFORMATION....

WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL CHINA AND WHO
HAVE TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIONS

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW
what criminal actions, though?

Early December 2019 Doctors noticed the higher trending of Pneumonia cases, by December 31, 2019 the WHO named the virus, by January 10th, China released the RNA profile of the virus and less than a week later scientists around the world had tests created to identify it.... most all countries but the USA.... :(

Yes, some doctors in China were stifled from calling attention to it from what I hear, but at most, that was just 3 weeks of delay???

Two weeks of potentially no income would be very painful for millions of people across this country in my opinion. I understand the reasoning but for many people the current risk is worth the income.
It is not about the individual risk. It's about the risk involved with spreading the virus to others.

I don't know if it is going to happen, but I did hear the Admin was talking to Wall Street, banks, etc on how they could keep it up and running without a ton of people there in case they mandated us to stay home or businesses to close....

if the fed gvt decides to do this, it makes sense that they would reach the financial industry to plan it out instead of a chaos announcement on twitter....
There really can't be anything approaching a comprehensive plan. This is a problem that we have never faced. Some people say look at the Chinese, they brought the problem under control in a matter of weeks, but the problem in the US is quite different. China is basically a totalitarian government with absolute control of the provinces. We are a nation that embraces individual liberties. There is a line drawn in the constitution separating rights and responsibility of the states and the federal government. That's great in most cases but when you face a problem that requires fast nationwide action, our laws and customs are a problem. For example if ventilators were needed in Southern California and there were hospitals, both private and pubic that had ventilators to spare in the New England states, it could take weeks of negotiation and legal jousting to get them moved. In China, the president would say put them on truck and get there in 24 hours or heads will roll. In China, two hospitals were built in a week. It would take 6 months in the US just to complete the planning.

Last edited:
ok, CDC just announced NO GATHERINGS of more than 50 people for the next 8 weeks...

YEAH WELL FUCK CDC
INSTEAD OF 'CLOSELY MONITORING THE SITUATION'
AND RELYING ON CHINA AND WHO FOR THEIR INFORMATION....

WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL CHINA AND WHO
HAVE TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIONS

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW
what criminal actions, though?

Early December 2019 Doctors noticed the higher trending of Pneumonia cases, by December 31, 2019 the WHO named the virus, by January 10th, China released the RNA profile of the virus and less than a week later scientists around the world had tests created to identify it.... most all countries but the USA.... :(

Yes, some doctors in China were stifled from calling attention to it from what I hear, but at most, that was just 3 weeks of delay???
On average, you have about two or three weeks to bring an airborne virus under control in the early stages of infection. In Feb, the virus existed in only two states and in a relatively small area. States did little at the time to contain it because they lacked both knowledge, plans, and manpower to do so and the federal government did nothing other than insure the American people that it was on no concern; it's just the flu. 3 to 4 weeks later, when the virus had spread to over 30 states did we begin to take it serious. That is totally unexceptionable. The lack of early action will mean hundreds of thousands of cases, hundreds if not thousands of deaths, millions of lost jobs, and an economic recession. Hopefully we will learn the value of advanced planning and preparation for next one and you can bet there will a next one, assuming we survive this one.

Two weeks of potentially no income would be very painful for millions of people across this country in my opinion. I understand the reasoning but for many people the current risk is worth the income.

It's a win/win

1. Failing economy

2. No more Trump rallies

3. No more live DNC debates with a large crowd that might upset their elderly nominees.

4. It's all Trump's fault.

5. Everything will be close by November EXCEPT the polls to remove Trump.

OMG....Riddle me this

WHERE ARE THE VIRAL PNEUMONIA OUTBREAKS
A Seattle nursing home is the only one that was major, that I can think of....regarding deaths? I suppose the Carnival Cruise situation could be considered an outbreak from a concentrated group? Oh, and some conference in Boston was a concentrated group, but the other confirmed cases have been mainly individually unknown on how they caught it.... yes, groups can pass it to a lot of people, all at once....

but my question at the time, for my own curiosity... was if it was now important that no groups larger than 50 should congregate, does that mean businesses like bars and movie theaters or weddings or a 60 manned office, or a party in someone's back yard? or, all of the above? :dunno: would businesses with 100 workers in cubicles all on the same floor, have to close?

or was this CDC order, just for socializing?

It is not about the individual risk. It's about the risk involved with spreading the virus to others.
Omg...come on

VIRUSES ARE A NATURAL PART OF LIFE
THIS IS NOT, GET IT, YOU DIE

I rarely get sick, I work with the public,
clean a store hundreds shop at, handle money
use public transportation

And when I do, its not bad

Someone else gets sick, they are bed ridden

What makes this any different

Life stops now because people are getting sick

Cure

A cure is a substance or procedure that ends a medical condition, such as a medication, a surgical operation, a change in lifestyle or even a philosophical mindset that helps end a person's sufferings; or the state of being healed, or cured. The medical condition could be a disease, mental illness, disability, or simply a condition a person considers socially undesirable, such as baldness or lack of breast tissue.

A disease is said to be incurable if there is always a chance of the patient relapsing, no matter how long the patient has been in remission. An incurable disease may or may not be a terminal illness; conversely, a curable illness can still result in the patient's death.

The proportion of people with a disease that are cured by a given treatment, called the cure fraction or cure rate, is determined by comparing disease-free survival of treated people against a matched control group that never had the disease.[1]

S
o, tell me how people were 'cured' in isolation
People told to home quarantine testing positive

A cluster of cases of viral pneumonia of unknown etiology (VPUE), now known as novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia (NCIP), occurred in Wuhan, Hubei Province

TELL ME HOW PEOPLE ARE TESTING POSITIVE
FOR A VIRAL PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK THEY NAMED CoV-19
YET ARE TOLD TO HOME QUARANTINE AND NEVER
END UP WITH VIRAL PNEUMONIA

THATS LIKE SAYING I HAVE CHICKEN POX
MINUS THE RED ITCHY RASH

OMG....Riddle me this

A Seattle nursing home is the only one that was major, that I can think of....regarding deaths? I suppose the Carnival Cruise situation could be considered an outbreak from a concentrated group? Oh, and some conference in Boston was a concentrated group, but the other confirmed cases have been mainly individually unknown on how they caught it.... yes, groups can pass it to a lot of people, all at once....

but my question at the time, for my own curiosity... was if it was now important that no groups larger than 50 should congregate, does that mean businesses like bars and movie theaters or weddings or a 60 manned office, or a party in someone's back yard? or, all of the above? :dunno: would businesses with 100 workers in cubicles all on the same floor, have to close?

Well, my question now, for my own curiosity...
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO PREVENT

Please tell me how Russia has 63 confirmed cases
that do not extend outside a central location?

Im looking through all my bookmarks
One of the medical studies I read
stated the infection rate was 5/1

For every person infected, they infected 5 others

Russia can't have 63 cases then
Africa should have turned red already
and they should be dropping like flys
The U.S. is thousands behind

When they first had the 1 interactive map up
which is now gone, it jumped from China to Iran to Italy

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IF IT IS A VIRUS
THAT TRAVELS THROUGH THE AIR
AND LIVES ON SURFACES FOR DAYS

OMG....Riddle me this

Well, my question now, for my own curiosity...
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO PREVENT
the rapid spreading of the deadly to old folks and sickly people, virus......

we are trying to slow down the inevitable spread of it, so to not overwhelm our Hospital ICU's all at once, and be forced to decide who gets a breathing machine or not.... who lives or dies

Please tell me how Russia has 63 confirmed cases
that do not extend outside a central location?

Im looking through all my bookmarks
One of the medical studies I read
stated the infection rate was 5/1

For every person infected, they infected 5 others

Russia can't have 63 cases then
Africa should have turned red already
and they should be dropping like flys
The U.S. is thousands behind

When they first had the 1 interactive map up
which is now gone, it jumped from China to Iran to Italy

THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IF IT IS A VIRUS
THAT TRAVELS THROUGH THE AIR
AND LIVES ON SURFACES FOR DAYS
you forgot South Korea, and Hong Kong...

but it is possible because people travel from place to place....?

Explain your point or possible conspiracy?

that it was created as a bio weapon and some country wanted to hurt China, Italy and Iran by dispersing it there?

On average, you have about two or three weeks to bring an airborne virus under control in the early stages of infection.
In Feb, the virus existed in only two states and in a relatively small area. States did little at the time to contain it because they lacked both knowledge, plans, and manpower to do so and the federal government did nothing other than insure the American people that it was on no concern; it's just the flu.
3 to 4 weeks later, when the virus had spread to over 30 states did we begin to take it serious. That is totally unexceptionable.
NO, what is totally unacceptable is...
CHINA LYING OUT THE GATE ABOUT EVERYTHING
WHO DIRECTOR COVERING UP THEIR LIES WITH HIS OWN
AND OUR CDC REGURGITATING BOTH

WHO DIDNT EVEN RELEASE A STATEMENT UNTIL JAN. 9
THE STATEMENT IN A NUTSHELL...
China is doing a great job
They are capable, equipped and prepared
No indication human to human transmission
No travel or trade bans recommended

THE FIRST 3 WERE ALL LIES
THE LAST PURPOSELY ALLOWING THE SPREAD
The lack of early action will mean hundreds of thousands of cases, hundreds if not thousands of deaths, millions of lost jobs, and an economic recession.
AND WHAT WILL KEEP TRUMP FROM BEING RE ELECTED
Hopefully we will learn the value of advanced planning and preparation for next one and you can bet there will a next one, assuming we survive this one.
Omg...really

China is being hurt by the trade war
China's economy has been taking hits
China's currency has been weakening
The Chinese government has been dealing with
mass protests and uprisings

The Chinese government says the virus was planted by our Army

YOU THINK THIS IS COINCIDENTAL

Just stay at least five feet from fellow looters, and definately wear a mask!

Don't have a link. I have received several texts and emails.

If so, it is about damn time.
Foreign disinformation campaign on fake national quarantine trying to cause panic: officials

There is an ongoing effort to spread disinformation and cause undue panic,” the official told Fox News, specifically referring to the rumors of a nationwide quarantine. “There is no national quarantine for the United States.”

The official added: “It’s important we remain vigilant in ensuring our information is coming from verified sources.”

Forum List

Back