Two week quarantine of the nation within 48 hours.

Two US governors who are closing schools, bars, restaurants, holiday celebrations vowed...their primary elections will go on as planned with millions flooding into public school buildings to vote.
And these governors are going to lose by landslide proportions.

Two US governors who are closing schools, bars, restaurants, holiday celebrations vowed...their primary elections will go on as planned with millions flooding into public school buildings to vote.
And these governors are going to lose by landslide proportions.

One of them was a Republican. Both those scumbags were fomenting panic for political gain. After 5 straight minutes of this BOOM oh but the primary elections are not being canceled, shocker.

In reality people would just start walking out. Close the bars people will have parties in their homes. There will be incessant fights. Human nature says this could not work.

I don't know if it is going to happen, but I did hear the Admin was talking to Wall Street, banks, etc on how they could keep it up and running without a ton of people there in case they mandated us to stay home or businesses to close....

if the fed gvt decides to do this, it makes sense that they would reach the financial industry to plan it out instead of a chaos announcement on twitter....

Two weeks of potentially no income would be very painful for millions of people across this country in my opinion. I understand the reasoning but for many people the current risk is worth the income.
Banks and bills will be suspended. Wall Street will be shut down.

It worked in South Korea.
Federal law says no.
Which one?
The one that says financial institutions cannot close for more than 48 hours. It was passed after the depression to prevent banks from withholding depositor money.

THANK YOU!

I live in Chicago all bars and restaurants closed for 2 weeks
Schools open Mon, closed starting tues, announced on fri

WTF IS THAT ABOUT, KIDS ARENT EVEN BEING AFFECTED
BUT, SINCE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED CHGO PRK DISTRICT
HAS SHIT PLANNED FOR KIDS WHILE NO SCHOOL

WTF, THEY CANT BE IN SCHOOL BUT GATHER AT FIELD HOUSES
ACROSS THE CITY

SHUT DOWN BARS AND RESTAURANTS BUT
EVERYONE CAN STILL GATHER TO VOTE

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I DO NOT SEE JB OR LL BEING RE ELECTED

the put families first bill has to pass first, so the hourly without sick leave, would be paid....

that could take the senate a few days, so cant foresee a complete shutdown before then???

ok, CDC just announced NO GATHERINGS of more than 50 people for the next 8 weeks...

holy crap, is that businesses with more than 50 employees too????? huh?

I'd be okay with that.
The Wife and I could spend some quality time together.
In 9 months

There will many divorces and many births.
and possibly homicides.

I'd be okay with that.
The Wife and I could spend some quality time together.
In 9 months

There will many divorces and many births.
I was thinking that this could actually bring another baby boom! :)

all sports canceled, quarantined at home together for a couple of weeks.... heck yeah!
Or murder boom.

:rofl::rofl:

you two are pessimists!!!!!

ok, CDC just announced NO GATHERINGS of more than 50 people for the next 8 weeks...

holy crap, is that businesses with more than 50 employees too????? huh?
YEAH WELL FUCK CDC
INSTEAD OF 'CLOSELY MONITORING THE SITUATION'
AND RELYING ON CHINA AND WHO FOR THEIR INFORMATION....

WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL CHINA AND WHO
HAVE TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIMINAL ACTIONS

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW

Don't have a link. I have received several texts and emails.

If so, it is about damn time.

41n0S5fHOLL._AC_.jpg
89722607_10206849894202981_4194978662052790272_n.jpg

No bull shit...

According to the Wyoming Department of Education they are closing all schools in Wyoming until April 6 (or whatever date is deemed appropriate) at the request of the COVID-19 Task Force and the President of the United States. This means every State has been given this request... New guidelines for gatherings is coming out tomorrow..

Even the hospitals and clinics are now in full disaster protocol modes.

Its looking like a three week sabbatical for most people.

Forum List

Back