Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

If that's funny, then so is the leftist childish belief that mandating and POSTING schools as "gun free zones" (and the land around them) -- should be funny also. But it isn't right now.

MORE guns lately is the rush of LEFTISTS buying them in the wake of the 2020 summer riots and "defund the police" causing crime to soar in places. Pat yourself on the back. NRA loves you.
Well, a lot of them aren't stupid. They too have figured out that once the guns are grabbed from decent people, the criminals, with millions of guns still at their disposal and a whole world of manufacturers ready to import them through Mexico just as they do fentanyl ----------- that they'll get shot up and robbed just as much as rightists will as soon as the criminals know they don't have to be afraid of anyone anymore.

That the police can keep order is pretty clearly not what is likely. They can't keep order among the criminals now and a huge crime wave is happening. It's not the decent gun owners doing it, it's the people who have guns who like to do crime.

The leftists will be killed and raped and robbed just like the rest of us; some of the smarter of them have figured that out.

Question for the gun enthusiasts: If that had been one of your children or grandchildren killed at Robb Elementary School a few days ago, would you still feel the same way? Would you want to keep the gun laws the same? Would you still want our politicians to be puppets of the NRA?
Be truthful, please.
Yeah, because it's hopeless. I see that now. This is a crime wave, and presumably a lead-up to a civil war and there is nothing that can be done to stop it now. Well, I can think of several things, but nobody would do any of them, so it's hopeless.

1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.

No and No.

Big Pharma and the Teachers Unions provide far more money to politicians (mostly Dems) than does the NRA. And they do far more harm to kids than does the NRA. We don't have a gun crisis. We have a mental health crisis of children and young people who have been damaged by progressive policies, radical indoctrination in schools, behavioral control drugs, social media and neglect. It's not a coincidence that mentally ill young men are shooting up schools.

The shooters are going for the closest thing they can get their hands on, to a real assault rifle, for obvious reasons.

in Black!

What is an assault rifle?
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

What is an AR-15?
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed semi-automatic rifle designed for infantry use.
Your ignorance and desperation are not at all surprising. Thanks for playing!

I refuse to own a GUN
Your choice and good for you!

Here's a sign for you to print and put in your front yard. You know, put you on an equal footing with government schools.

i-KqJNKC6-Th.jpg

All of these weapons are semi-automatic.

i-mBb8g9x-M.jpg

If I were in the NRA and I wanted to make a solid point to ensure that my guns were kept safe I would DEFINITELY want to support something like an "assault weapons ban" since that will effectively keep people from thinking about the fact that so many other guns have a similar capability.

The key is to distract those who aren't familiar with how guns operate by letting them think that all the "tricked out military gew-gaws" on an AR-15 somehow make it more deadly than a semiautomatic rifle or handgun so that people would feel like they actually achieved meaningful change by enacting the assault weapon ban but really just leaving the next mass shooting to a slightly different looking gun.

Otherwise people will start thinking that ALL guns need to be more strongly controlled or, gasp, even banned.

That would be sub-optimal for those who wish to defend the right to own guns without any real oversight.

There are certain times of the day when the doors would be unlocked. At the start of classes in the mornings. At lunchtime. At the end of the school day.
The doors cannot ALWAYS be locked.
In our local schools we have one entrance that is open for entry and exit. Does it create a long line of students having to exit and enter? Not as much as you think with stagged bussing and car pick up timed separately. Can the students run out freely from 12 various doors at the same time? No. That would not enhance security measures by any means.

Schools have had a choice over the past several decades to either up their game or to claim “no money to implement safety measures” and let it ride and remain stupid. When there is a will there is away, almost always. If schools have multiple doors for easy access, that is due to their own negligence.

While I’m on this tiny soak box I’d like to add parents should not let schools get away with it! Speak up and end up winning the fight in numbers. Get teachers involved who are willing, many are regardless of the administrative position. Be persistent and don’t let the school board tell you “we just don’t have the funds”. If it takes the community coming together and obtaining the funds than that’s what it takes. In those cases, local media should report on the successes of the parents in the community while reporting on the lack of commitment of the school administrators.

Edit- The front entrance is locked with a bell feature/intercom in which the office secretary will or will not let you in through two sets of doors after ID’d. It would be extremely hard for a psychotic shooter to shoot their way in before security would return fire.

Last edited:
1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.
And leftist need prison time for accepting any campaign contributions.

If I were in the NRA and I wanted to make a solid point to ensure that my guns were kept safe I would DEFINITELY want to support something like an "assault weapons ban" since that will effectively keep people from thinking about the fact that so many other guns have a similar capability.

The key is to distract those who aren't familiar with how guns operate by letting them think that all the "tricked out military gew-gaws" on an AR-15 somehow make it more deadly than a semiautomatic rifle or handgun so that people would feel like they actually achieved meaningful change by enacting the assault weapon ban but really just leaving the next mass shooting to a slightly different looking gun.

Otherwise people will start thinking that ALL guns need to be more strongly controlled or, gasp, even banned.

That would be sub-optimal for those who wish to defend the right to own guns without any real oversight.
Fuck you any ban is just the beginning go to hell you fuckers will not stop with just a god damn ban
Come and taken bitch.

I refuse to own a GUN
I refused for years. Flat never will own a gun.

Then I got carjacked. An 18 year old gang banging illegal put a gun to my head and took my car. Because he had a gun didn't mean I has to have a gun. Instead of letting the system turn him loose I fought back. I hounded him at every court appearance. Then his lawyer provided dirt bag and co, my home address. I started getting nightly visits to persuade me to back off.

I got a gun. Then I got a shotgun. Then I got two rifles and a dog. "Come on mother fucker, I will enjoy blowing your head off". It all stopped. He ended up with 13 years and I joined the NRA.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away. Or not. It depends.

The shooters are going for the closest thing they can get their hands on, to a real assault rifle, for obvious reasons.

in Black!

What is an AR-15?

No… the AR-15 was a civilian rifle that was then reconfigured for military use….after they changed it from a regular, semi-automatic to a select fire rifle that allowed fully automatic fire…

IThe AR-14 has never been used by the military

You don’t know what you are talking about

And his point stands any give by us will result in MORE demands by your side. You never stop trying to ban all firearms.
Why? Because democrats support the worst of the criminals. There are more law abiding Americans than criminals. Democrats will permit the murderers to reduce the number of peasants. Deal with the threat when the bourgeoisie is gone.

How is your reading comprehension? I never said the NRA killed anyone. I said they donate money to our politicians, so that those politicians will vote as they want them to.

I ASKED YOU if you realized that the NRA is there to SPEAK for its MILLIONS of members. Also asked you if you'd prefer they DID NOT LOBBY on behalf of those millions and instead we ALL SHOW UP AND CAMP ARMED ON THE MALL to do the lobbying OURSELVES?

Can you state a preference? Need an answer.. Because you think the NRA is lobbying for it's OWN interests. They are not. Sometimes, they are even more apt to cave than most of their members.

in Black!

What is an AR-15?

Bovine scatology. Let's see how much you THINK you know vs reality.

Las Vegas shooter -- took 6 or MORE AR styles to his suite. Didn't modify the RIFLES for "rapid fire", bought a gimmick that bumped the stock of the rifle against a trigger finger. If these are "assault weapons designed for military use -- WHY DID ONE PERSON NEED SIX OF THEM? WHY DID HE NEED A GIMMICK ADD-ON to ACHIEVE "rapid fire"?

And why when the cavalry arrived did they find 2 or 3 of those rifles with bulging barrels and permanently jammed?

You're hopelessly ill-informed.

Wow, you are so amped up you forgot punctuation and spelling. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to "trigger" you so. (Pun, sorry, couldn't help myself).
You'll not stop at just a ban. That's just ground that you take and don't have to keep pressing for that then you move on to the next phase. So go fuck yourself I'll keep my rights and you can keep whining gun control gun control gun control for the children fuck off

in Black!

What is an AR-15?
For fuck sack name the branch of service that uses ar 15s? The police use them but not the military

Forum List

Back