Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

Do you understand that this is exactly why men buy them?

They are expecting invasions and rioting.

There are a lot of reasons why folks buy guns.

In my house, James takes self protection very seriously. And protecting me even more seriously, lol. But he also has a great time doing competition shooting and we both enjoy plinking about at targets out back.

We live out in the boonies- it seems there's always some predator running about trying to wreck the place or eat our cats and dogs. A couple years ago there was a pack of dogs running wild. They were trying to get the smaller, older cows belonging to the fella across the way. They tore the ass end of two calves so badly they had to be put down, so he and James went on the defense and shot the damn things. Sad but necessary.

I bought my own first gun when crime got to be so out of control it was dangerous. Then I bought some more because I really enjoy shooting.

Please explain how I am wrong.

If I have to explain it, you're too close-minded or stupid to comprehend it at all.

That shit about gun owners caring more about their gun rights than the lives of children is 100% pure bullshit. It's the hyper whine of the far left loons that does zilch to encourage solutions or helping to bring us to a united front against an important matter we ALL care about.

Fuckin troll

If I have to explain it, you're too close-minded or stupid to comprehend it at all.

That shit about gun owners caring more about their gun rights than the lives of children is 100% pure bullshit. It's the hyper whine of the far left loons that does zilch to encourage solutions or helping to bring us to a united front against an important matter we ALL care about.

Fuckin troll

Besides the obvious constitutional issues ... none of this solves the underlying problem ... mental health issues ...

We've put 12-foot chain linked fencing around our airports and stationed armed guards to protect airplanes ... and we don't see children being shot to death in these facilities ... we also don't see children murdered by guns in gun shops or gun shows where there's an abundance of guns and gun-nuts ... we might not see the cause-and-effect in these places ... but we should probably try ...

{shrugs shoulders} ... Israel uses fencing around their schools with armed checkpoints to get in or out ... the Jews have some kind of "religious virtue" about protecting their children or something ... America values a jet airliner more than a kid, gotta love them cheap ticket prices ...

There are a lot of reasons why folks buy guns.

In my house, James takes self protection very seriously. And protecting me even more seriously, lol. But he also has a great time doing competition shooting and we both enjoy plinking about at targets out back.

We live out in the boonies- it seems there's always some predator running about trying to wreck the place or eat our cats and dogs. A couple years ago there was a pack of dogs running wild. They were trying to get the smaller, older cows belonging to the fella across the way. They tore the ass end of two calves so badly they had to be put down, so he and James went on the defense and shot the damn things. Sad but necessary.

I bought my own first gun when crime got to be so out of control it was dangerous. Then I bought some more because I really enjoy shooting.
See, you are the only person on this forum who really understands country living, except for me.

I've killed a lot of things with guns over the years ----- but never humans. That raccoon killing the kittens! That deer hit by a car that struggled down by the main gate. You might or might not be surprised at the number of HUGE hornet nests hanging right over the garden, on the yard fence, and over the pony barn thru the years (in that case, time to bring out the shotgun). There are limits --- can't reliably kill large livestock even when they need it, have to call the vet. And when we saw the young bear last summer, we wondered. The one thing you never, never do is call Animal Control ------ they always side with the predator, never with you. But the bear got hit on I-95, so that's all right. (They eat your birdseed -------- feeder and all.)

It NEEDS to fly. How many more kids must die before we do something?

Kids are dying for a lot of reasons. Like woke schools not working with local law enforcement to charge kids for threatening to shoot up a school, like the kid that shot up the Buffalo grocery. Or friends, parents, teachers not coordinating on kids with signs of potential violence.

A more REALISTIC gun law that WOULD get broad acceptance from Americans would be to raise the legal age for purchase to 21 for rifles with clips or magazines. No NEED to ban what you call "assault weapons". You couldn't even define what that is.

And the sad part is - when it's kids killing kids -- is that what I suggested is ONLY necessary because kids are stuck "in the MetaVerse" and dont grow up in real life anymore. Many haven't matured enough by 18 like it USED to be.

Obviously I wasn’t referring to them. Do mass shooters break into peoples houses often?
Yeah ----- there have been some cases this spring, who was that guy who went to various relatives houses and killed them all? Actually, that's pretty common.

A more REALISTIC gun law that WOULD get broad acceptance from Americans would be to raise the legal age for purchase to 21 for rifles with clips or magazines. No NEED to ban what you call "assault weapons". You couldn't even define what that is.
I'd be okay with that. Kids are NOTNOTNOT adults at 18! Darn, I think it took me several decades longer than that to grow up.

Okay, I know, now everybody on the Right hates me. :(

Useful idiots. So many useful idiots. It’s no wonder we’re losing our country, when you have so many ignorant fools who are constantly manipulated into handing over all of our rights.

problem – reaction – solution.

1653685201778.png

Throw the teachers, school administrators, police, FBI, etc,... who didn't do their job, by putting these nut case mass shooters in mental institutions, in jail with huge fines.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back