Two Train Derailments in 24 Hours - Does Biden know what's going on?

Do democrats know what's going on? Judging by the left wing based posts on the forum you would think Trump won the election and Biden was in a nursing home.
I bet White House smells like used diapers.
4enz6h.jpg

Now I assume they will come running to President Biden for the money...
I think if we are being honest...we can lay this at the feet of Pelosi and Schumer...at least the lion's share of it. Trump was prepared to back a $2 trillion dollar bipartisan infastructure bill ... but the aforementioned Democrat minority leaders blew it up with Russian Collusion Hoax rhetoric...

Had that infastructure revamp become law...we would be well into a much needed infusion of infastructure spending by now...

Now I assume they will come running to President Biden for the money...
I think if we are being honest...we can lay this at the feet of Pelosi and Schumer...at least the lion's share of it. Trump was prepared to back a $2 trillion dollar bipartisan infastructure bill ... but the aforementioned Democrat minority leaders blew it up with Russian Collusion Hoax rhetoric...

Had that infastructure revamp become law...we would be well into a much needed infusion of infastructure spending by now...
Wrong, The House passed an infrastructure bill and republics killed it.

Senate Sleeps On House Democrats’ $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Bill—Here’s Why It’s Doomed

The House passed a partisan bill without Republican input...straight from your link...

"House Republicans condemned the legislation as partisan, saying that their views were not included in the process, while Democrats said the bill was passed without Republican involvement because they’ve lost patience waiting for a bipartisan infrastructure deal to materialize."

Trump invited Pelosi and Schumer to discuss a bipartisan bill...and they blew it up the morning of the meeting with Russian Collusion Hoax political rhetoric.

Trump reached across the aisle and the Democrats bit his hand off for his troubles.

We could have had a bipartisan bill.

I'm not saying it would have happened...but Pelosi and Schumer insured that it didn't happen.

More sabotage hacking perhaps? Or pur coincidence these occurred within a close timeframe?
Not you too ---- Are there any sane right wingers left?
Are there any sane demonRATS left? obviously not
Demonrats? You even sound like a cartoon.
thats right...i should have said brain dead, scum demonRATS...you would have caught on quicker.....not
Oh I got it. It' might take a minute to figure out what a child such as yourself is trying to say, but it's not that hard.
It wouldn't take any time to figure out what a child such as yourself is trying to say, but you seem to have a problem understanding pre-k stuff...
go watch captain kangaroo, thats about your speed

The House passed a partisan bill without Republican input...straight from your link...

"House Republicans condemned the legislation as partisan, saying that their views were not included in the process, while Democrats said the bill was passed without Republican involvement because they’ve lost patience waiting for a bipartisan infrastructure deal to materialize."

Trump invited Pelosi and Schumer to discuss a bipartisan bill...and they blew it up the morning of the meeting with Russian Collusion Hoax political rhetoric.

Trump reached across the aisle and the Democrats bit his hand off for his troubles.

We could have had a bipartisan bill.

I'm not saying it would have happened...but Pelosi and Schumer insured that it didn't happen.
PIG-lousi, and the queer up-chucky....2 corrupt, retarded, scum, demonRATS, that are anti-AMERICA...hang these traitors

Why did it take government inspectors to find that the bridge beam completely cracked. Where is the invisible hand of Adam Smith and that benevolent corporate hand to find it?
I suspect...and hear me out here because I know this is kind of radical...but it could be because it's a government built bridge. :shok:
Yeah, in 1973, but maintained by two very red states so that explains it.

The Interstate 40 bridge, which opened in 1973 and has two 900-foot spans, was last inspected in 2019. It is overseen by state transportation officials in both Tennessee and Arkansas; Arkansas is responsible for inspections, and Tennessee handles maintenance, officials said.

And those states contract it out. Sounds like the type of government you want with the kind of results one can expect. Now I assume they will come running to President Biden for the money...
Read that the government inspector was fired today...for incompetence and fraud.

He/she failed to perform the inspection...which was supposed to be literally inch by inch.

The private conrtactor reviewed drone footage of a repair inspection from 2019 and in the recording of the flight to the repaired section, the crack was visable.

The government inspector's report from 2019 and 2020 failed to indicate the presence of the defect...but I suspect it was really hard to see from the donut shop...

So apparently hiring the private company potentially saved hundreds of lives.

Forum List

Back