Two-term GOP Gov. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, a Trump critic, won’t seek reelection in 2022

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How many anti-Trump GOP politicians is this who have declined the pursuit of re-election?

Republican Gov. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts announced on Wednesday that he won’t seek a third term in 2022.

"After several months of discussion with our families, we have decided not to seek re-election in 2022," the popular governor and Lt. Gov. Karyn Polito announced in an email to supporters.

"This was an extremely difficult decision for us," the two GOP politicians explained. "We love the work, and we especially respect and admire the people of this wonderful Commonwealth. Serving as Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts has been the most challenging and fulfilling jobs we’ve ever had. We will forever be grateful to the people of this state for giving us this great honor."

Dont Taz Me Bro
That was my thought as well. I know here in Florida the Governor can only be Governor twice. I thought all States had that rule???

Dont Taz Me Bro
That was my thought as well. I know here in Florida the Governor can only be Governor twice. I thought all States had that rule???

How many anti-Trump GOP politicians is this who have declined the pursuit of re-election?

Republican Gov. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts announced on Wednesday that he won’t seek a third term in 2022.

"After several months of discussion with our families, we have decided not to seek re-election in 2022," the popular governor and Lt. Gov. Karyn Polito announced in an email to supporters.

"This was an extremely difficult decision for us," the two GOP politicians explained. "We love the work, and we especially respect and admire the people of this wonderful Commonwealth. Serving as Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts has been the most challenging and fulfilling jobs we’ve ever had. We will forever be grateful to the people of this state for giving us this great honor."
They're purging the party.

They're purging the party.
It's about damned time to get rid of the reprobates that just bend over for the Left, time and again. You people thought you'd finally gotten rid of Trump. All you did was guarantee his hold on the Party for years to come.

Well, the QOP can kiss the state goodbye.

so? Baker is pretty useless, and has done nothing to bring Massachusetts back to sanity.

The Commonwealth might as well put a Democrat in office.

Forum List

Back