Zone1 Two Systems of Justice

1656900892036.png

85 percent is a high number.

Well it's quite simple. I live with Blacks and Mexicans. Unlike say, Nancy Pelosi and democrats. The entire criminal ambiance, that inclusion and diversity shit, and the whole zeitgeist? A neighbor "swatted" me. You familiar with that term?
You live surrounded by white criminals, support a white criminal thug ex president and you're talking about blacks. STFU. This thread is about how in 2 situations with police an unarmed black man gets shot 60 times while a white man kills 3 police, a police dog, wound 4 more police and he's taken into custody alive. This thread has nothing to do with your ignorant opinion about black crime nor does it have anything to do about the neighborhood you live in. If you have a problem with your hood, move to a lilly white one. Other than that get your ass out of this thread trolling. Every off topic post you do is going to be reported.

I had cops with weapons drawn, in my back yard, in my pajamas, I ended up in the snow hugging the sidewalk mind you . NOTE: don't resist the police, You will live longer.
The white dude resisted, murdered 3 police and lived. Note, if you're white you don't get killed by police if you resist.

Theres just as many times the black guy with the gun, or without doesn't get shot, and the white guy does get shot.

60 times shot, on the face of it seems out of control... however. I see the one picture of Walker getting out of the car wearing a full face ski mask... can you tell if he's white or black?

is is it systemic racism if someone flees a traffic stop? and he's wearing a ski mask? and the cops think hes reaching? I'm not so sure about that one.
This is why we can't get police under control. Because people like IM2 insist that it isn't out of control policing, but police racism.

I question your basic foundations. I challenge your assumptions. I live with blacks, and Blacks are their own worst enemy. White cops/racism isn't responsible for the huge black on black homicide rate.
I am black. You aren't qualified to question me. You are a racist. Whites commit more crimes and as we see here a white man can resist and kill police without getting killed. The white on white homicde rate is just as high, and white racism is the cause for the stress and frustration that leads to blacks killing blacks. Study some psychology before you try arguing with me.

This is why we can't get police under control. Because people like IM2 insist that it isn't out of control policing, but police racism.
It's actually both. Whites such as yourself love to try discounting racism, but it is a factor.

I live with blacks. Enough said.

I am black. You aren't qualified to question me. You are a racist. Whites commit more crimes and as we see here a white man can resist and kill police without getting killed. The white on white homicde rate is just as high, and white racism is the cause for the stress and frustration that leads to blacks killing blacks. Study some psychology before you try arguing with me.
Really? I live with blacks. I know bullshit when I see it. Get out of my face with your bullshit.

Certainly there is two systems of justice, BLM and antifa get bailed out, after burning down millions of $ and killing god knows how many. But lets see, the so called Trump "insurrectionist" get jailed for months without charges, even though they didn't harm anyone or do damage. The partisan January 6th hearings. Ever heard of a trial where only the persecution , defense is forbiden? Oh this is a "hearing", not a trial. OK Lie away, claim Trump is a cannibal and ate your baby, Antidotal evidence is just fine.

Really? I live with blacks. I know bullshit when I see it. Get out of my face with your bullshit.
Again, I am black. I live black and your neighborhood is not indicative of all black people. You are a poor broke dick white woman who apparently is unskilled and uneducated living in a slum. If you know bullshit when you see it, then you know what you're looking at when you brush your teeth.

IM2 I'm honestly beginning to think either they don't have the brain capacity to understand exercises of compare & contrast and "how is this situation different from that situation and how are they alike"? Or they simply like believing that the white race is superior and believe that being a member of the white race somehow conveys some type of actual superiority to them, although it's obvious it many cases, it's certainly not intellectual.

I'm starting to grow weary of the gaslighting. We're going to have to find some way to light up the sky :)
It's both with the second part being the strongest. These guys will be made examples of in time. It's coming. "Get Your Knees off Our Necks."

Why won't you answer? Did he give up?
I did answer. The motherfucker killed 3 police. Asking if he gave up is irrelevant. Had he not been white his life would have ended and you wouldn't be asking questions, you'd be talking about resisting arrest. Well this white dude resisted and he resisted with force, yet he lived.

Again, I am black. I live black and your neighborhood is not indicative of all blaa slum. If you know bullshit when you see it, then you know what you're looking at when you brush you

ck people. You are a poor broke dick white woman who apparently is unskilled and uneducated living in a slum. If you know bullshit when you see it, then you know what you're looking at when you brush your teeth.
Do tell. I see blacks slaughtering each other, since 1972 I EXPERINCED that psychoses that poor blacks do. Terrorizing elderly whites. I have seen blacks do shit that you can't dream off. Jesse Smolletts syndrome that embodies the left and the Democrats. It's all bullshit.

I did answer. The motherfucker killed 3 police. Asking if he gave up is irrelevant. Had he not been white his life would have ended and you wouldn't be asking questions, you'd be talking about resisting arrest. Well this white dude resisted and he resisted with force, yet he lived.
You said he was taken alive. Giving up is very relevant to staying alive. Did he give up?

No, you have mistaken a systemic problem in law enforcement as an individual act. 7-8 police fired 90 shots at the black guy. The white guy killed 3 police, a police dog, and wounded four others and was apprehended without him dying.
Two isolated incidents that you use to condemn all police. Cherry picking at it's finest, Thomas.

Do tell. I see blacks slaughtering each other, since 1972 I EXPERINCED that psychoses that poor blacks do. Terrorizing elderly whites. I have seen blacks do shit that you can't dream off. Jesse Smolletts syndrome that embodies the left and the Democrats. It's all bullshit.
I have seen whites killing each other since 1961. I've seen whites do things to blacks and get no penalty. You ignore the huge problems in the white community and you ignore the huge mental health problem you have. I'm black and I'm sick and tired of whites like you who ignore your own problems, the problems your racism causes and your consistent derailing of threads in order to not face the problems whites have. So I am going to report you again and hopefully something gets done other than my thread getting closed because people like you can't discuss the topic when the problem is what whites are doing.

You said he was taken alive. Giving up is very relevant to staying alive. Did he give up?
He murdered 3 police. You want to look for something to deny the problem. If he killed police he was not intent on giving up.

Forum List

Back