Zone1 Two Systems of Justice

He killed 3 cops. What do you expect?

I expect cops to take a suspect into custody, but not risk their own lives.

Jayland Walker fired a gun and was wearing a sky mask and appeared to be going for a weapon when the cops facilitated his Suicide by Cop.

The part you leave out with Lance Storz is that he had his wife and daughter in the house with him during the shoot-out with police. He was firing from a fortified position and had body armor on.

How would they know he was black if he was wearing a ski mask?
Why is everybody pretending to be so stupid about this?
Prior to pulling over a car, police officers run the license plate information through a database in case the driver is a potential criminal and they should proceed with caution. Here is some of the information they can obtain in the process.​

Vehicle Information​

The first thing police will find is information relating to the vehicle. This includes the year the vehicle was made, the make and model and the vehicle identification number (VIN), along with the expiration date of the license plate and any suspensions placed on the plate. The search will also return the name of the name of the person to whom the vehicle is registered at this time.​

Driver Information​

Often, the driver is the person to whom the vehicle is registered. Officers can run a second database search using the registration name to find out the registrant's driver's license information, address, date of birth and Social Security number. This database also provides descriptive information about the owner of the vehicle, including eye color and height, allowing them to determine the likelihood of the driver also being the registrant. This search will also pull up the registrant's driving record.​

Criminal History​

Criminals with active warrants can be found during routine traffic stops. After committing a moving violation, the police officer on duty can run the license plate, then cross-reference the vehicle registrant's name in a database of any outstanding arrest warrants. In some cities and states, officers can access local and national records to determine whether the person being pulled over has warrants in other state.​

License Plate Readers​

A license plate reader can capture license plate information and run it through the databases automatically. If anything pops up on the person's records, an alarm sounds alerting the officer to a potential problem. These scanners can run hundreds of license plate numbers in minutes, making it much easier for officers to identify vehicles that were reported stolen or potential criminal vehicles.​

We will now look at a stark example of systemic racism.

Akron police release 'heartbreaking' footage of Jayland Walker being shot up to 60 times: Live updates​

John Bacon, Amanda Garrett, Jeanine Santucci and N'dea Yancey-Bragg,

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities on Sunday released "heartbreaking" video of the fatal shooting of Black motorist Jayland Walker in a hail of bullets minutes after Akron police say he fled a traffic stop last week.

Videos released Sunday show officers converging on Walker's silver Buick at the end of a chase. Walker apparently exits the car in a ski mask, and Police Chief Stephen Mylett said it appeared that Walker reached toward his waist during a foot chase and briefly turned toward officers. They opened fire.

They found no gun on him and the line from the Police Chief is the classic CYA. But let's go with his story.

Walker was supposedly driving and firing his gun back at police. Then he got out and ran. He got 60 bullet holes in him for that. The usual suspects will make claims about him running and resisting.

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire​

Kala Kachmar and Krista Johnson, Louisville Courier Journal

The fatal shootings of two officers were announced the morning after the incident, but another officer who had been in critical condition succumbed to his injuries Friday night, Kentucky State Trooper Matt Gayheart confirmed.

Four officers were attempting to serve a warrant to 49-year-old Lance Storz at his home on Main Street when he opened fire with a rifle, according to his arrest citation.

About three hours later, Lance Storz, 49, was taken into custody, Gayheart said. He was booked into the Pike County Detention Center about 4:30 a.m. and charged with two counts of murdering a police officer, five counts of attempted murder of a police officer, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree assault of a service animal, court records show.

View attachment 665752

This guy not only resisted arrest, but he killed 3 officers, a police dog and injured 4 others. He did not get 60 bullet holes. He was taken into custody alive.

Had he been black, a member of the First Nations or Hispanic, he would be dead.
I do agree with you on this one.

It's proven that Blacks get denied bail and receive longer sentences than whites who commit the same crimes

Why is everybody pretending to be so stupid about this?

I don't think they had a chance to check the VIN when he started firing at them, and then started running...

This sounds like a case of suicide by cop. I would love to know what was going on his personal life where he left his wedding ring behind. Of course, now that his family is in line for a big settlement, fat chance of that happening.

Sounds like my suicide by cop theory is being confirmed.

Jayland Walker was mourning the death of his fiancée when he was shot and killed by police, a lawyer for his family told The Associated Press.

His family does not know why he fled from police, one of their attorneys, Bobby DiCello, told the AP. He said that Walker was grieving the recent death of his fiancée.

"He was sad, but he was getting through it," DiCello said.

Officials later found a handgun, a loaded magazine, and a gold ring on Walker's car seat. It is unclear who the ring belonged to, DiCello said.

He killed 3 cops. What do you expect?
Personally, I think back in the old days when cop-killers got treated this way, there were a lot fewer cops killed, and even fewer criminals tried to shoot it out with the cops. In my mind, it's a good thing when criminals fear the cops. In my interactions with cops, I always treat them with respect, deserved or not, because the power is on their side. Fighting or even arguing with a cop is a losing proposition, you are just going to make things worse for yourself.

Well it's quite simple. I live with Blacks and Mexicans. Unlike say, Nancy Pelosi and democrats. The entire criminal ambiance, that inclusion and diversity shit, and the whole zeitgeist? A neighbor "swatted" me. You familiar with that term?
How many Black or Mexican men have you dated?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We will now look at a stark example of systemic racism.

Akron police release 'heartbreaking' footage of Jayland Walker being shot up to 60 times: Live updates​

John Bacon, Amanda Garrett, Jeanine Santucci and N'dea Yancey-Bragg,

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities on Sunday released "heartbreaking" video of the fatal shooting of Black motorist Jayland Walker in a hail of bullets minutes after Akron police say he fled a traffic stop last week.

Videos released Sunday show officers converging on Walker's silver Buick at the end of a chase. Walker apparently exits the car in a ski mask, and Police Chief Stephen Mylett said it appeared that Walker reached toward his waist during a foot chase and briefly turned toward officers. They opened fire.

They found no gun on him and the line from the Police Chief is the classic CYA. But let's go with his story.

Walker was supposedly driving and firing his gun back at police. Then he got out and ran. He got 60 bullet holes in him for that. The usual suspects will make claims about him running and resisting.

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire​

Kala Kachmar and Krista Johnson, Louisville Courier Journal

The fatal shootings of two officers were announced the morning after the incident, but another officer who had been in critical condition succumbed to his injuries Friday night, Kentucky State Trooper Matt Gayheart confirmed.

Four officers were attempting to serve a warrant to 49-year-old Lance Storz at his home on Main Street when he opened fire with a rifle, according to his arrest citation.

About three hours later, Lance Storz, 49, was taken into custody, Gayheart said. He was booked into the Pike County Detention Center about 4:30 a.m. and charged with two counts of murdering a police officer, five counts of attempted murder of a police officer, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree assault of a service animal, court records show.

View attachment 665752

This guy not only resisted arrest, but he killed 3 officers, a police dog and injured 4 others. He did not get 60 bullet holes. He was taken into custody alive.

Had he been black, a member of the First Nations or Hispanic, he would be dead.

Yeah, this seems a bit fucked up.
No way this POS should still be breathing.

Just to make sure you are "fair and balanced"......

Can you post ANY links of ANY black man shooting at cops and living to tell about it?

The part you leave out with Lance Storz is that he had his wife and daughter in the house with him during the shoot-out with police. He was firing from a fortified position and had body armor on.

Ahhhh..
The convenient truth that IM2 omitted.

Just as I suspected. The circumstances were totally different but to IM2...all that matters is the color of the skin.

Fuck you for being a deceptive, racist dipshit IM2. Circumstances matter.
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and you blew it.

Yeah, this seems a bit fucked up.
No way this POS should still be breathing.

Just to make sure you are "fair and balanced"......

Can you post ANY links of ANY black man shooting at cops and living to tell about it?
I don't need to do that when you guys post all kinds of things about black crime and you never balance it. I do what I do to add balance.

Ahhhh..

Just as I suspected. The circumstances were totally different but to IM2...all that matters is the color of the skin.

No, the circumstances were not different. This man was armed, pulled a shotgun and killed 3 police.

Last edited:
JoeB131 said:

Funny how that didn't apply to Brionna Taylors boyfriend. The fact is the guy resisted arrest, killed 3 police and got to live. The guy in Ohio was unarmed. Police don't get to shoot people just because they run. Tennessee vs. Garner determined that such force is only to be used if the person poses a threat to police or the community. The guy killed in Akron did not pose such a threat.

Stop making excuses for white criminals.

Ahhhh..

JoeB131 said:

Here we see 2 examples of cognitive dissonance. What made this so different?

"Storz had had wife and daughter in the house" So? Blacks have been sitting inside houses and got killed by police. Not long ago in Houston, a black car thief stole a car at gunpoint from a black woman with a 1-year-old in the back seat. The police chased him into a gas station, opened fire, and hit a 1-year-old child in the head.

So what really was the difference here to the people writing these posts?

The answer is simple.
Race.

Forum List

Back