Two Shades Of Deep Red

…the Chinese Communists AND the Democrats.

1.With apologies to Santayana, those who do not study history fall prey to the same indoctrination that corrupted other institutions, and made them totalitarian. I bet government school grads don’t even recognize the correlation between totalitarianism and Progressivism. Hardly 1° of separation.

2. If you don’t recognize the very same mechanism employed by both entities, it is because you haven’t studied history. The Chinese Communists under Mao and the current Democrat Party both use the same playbook for painting enemies…Don’t forget, the Democrats are the party that put American citizens in concentration camps when they had the power.

Currently, this is how far they go:
“…smearing opponents is not only a left-wing value; it is the left’s modus operandi. And the reason for that is: The left does not win through argument. It wins through smear. If you differ with the left, you are, by definition, sexist, racist, bigoted, intolerant, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, fascist, and/or a hater. The proof? You cannot name a single opponent of the left who has not been so labeled.” Why the Left Calls Good People Racist | RealClearPolitics

3. And they both make gods of their leaders.
“…during the course of 1964, the emphasis began to shift … to the cult of Mao. … “boundless love and devotion to Chairman Mao.”… a pledge like: “I must study Chairman Mao’s works, heed Chairman Mao’s words, follow Chairman Mao’s instructions, and be a good soldier of Chairman Mao’s.”… to “submit ourselves unquestioningly to the control of the Great Leader”—Mao.” Chang, “Wild Swans”

Is there any real difference in that sort of deification than the Democrat referring to Obama as god, Jesus, and the messiah? They use almost the same words!

The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story by comparing Obama with Jesus: “Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17, 2008 issue.

4. Even more similarity can be seen in the motto of Mao… “Never Forget Class Struggle”—a constant motivation seen in ‘the wealthy,’ ‘the rich,’ ‘income inequality,’

Yup….the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.
“The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it.” Dennis Prager

You voted Obama, the guy with no achievements and no qualities to be the President? You bought it like it was on sale.

I'm sure the day will come when Democrat propaganda refers to China as 'the holy land.'

Sowing division by hatred for Hollywood..check..accusing others of that which you are guilty...check, and making gods out of your leaders? Have you watched the current right wing and alt-right devotion to the fraud in the White House? I've probably been voting longer than you've been been trolling...err....alive and I've never seen this level of devotion to a political figure. And Obama didn't even come close.
Honestly, you need to check the editing on your cut and paste. Your formatting gives it away. It looks sloppy.

You need some new material. These dogs won't hunt this time around.

Say what you had children praying to Obama for christ sake

Just can't come up with anything fresh. Always the greatest hits. And always taken out of context too.
I guess I shouldn't be constantly surprised that the right wing has no imagination anymore.
Just the same old recycled crap. :)

Let's see if I can talk you down off that ledge.

You, and so many others who have suffered through government schooling don't have the ability to mount an attack against what is clearly the truth.

Your weakness is apparent in that I reduce all of you to nothing more than 'is not, isssssss nooootttttttt!!!" or
Sez you!!" or, the ubiquitous "I hate you!!!"

What you need do is read, study, and try to think through what your values are.

Or....admit it's simply too late for you to recover.

1.With apologies to Santayana, those who do not study history fall prey to the same indoctrination that corrupted other institutions, and made them totalitarian. I bet government school grads don’t even recognize the correlation between totalitarianism and Progressivism. Hardly 1° of separation.

2. If you don’t recognize the very same mechanism employed by both entities, it is because you haven’t studied history. The Chinese Communists under Mao and the current Democrat Party both use the same playbook for painting enemies…Don’t forget, the Democrats are the party that put American citizens in concentration camps when they had the power.

“…smearing opponents is not only a left-wing value; it is the left’s modus operandi. And the reason for that is: The left does not win through argument. It wins through smear. If you differ with the left, you are, by definition, sexist, racist, bigoted, intolerant, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, fascist, and/or a hater. The proof? You cannot name a single opponent of the left who has not been so labeled.” Why the Left Calls Good People Racist | RealClearPolitics

“…during the course of 1964, the emphasis began to shift … to the cult of Mao. … “boundless love and devotion to Chairman Mao.”… a pledge like: “I must study Chairman Mao’s works, heed Chairman Mao’s words, follow Chairman Mao’s instructions, and be a good soldier of Chairman Mao’s.”… to “submit ourselves unquestioningly to the control of the Great Leader”—Mao.” Chang, “Wild Swans”

Is there any real difference in that sort of deification than the Democrat referring to Obama as god, Jesus, and the messiah? They use almost the same words!

The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story by comparing Obama with Jesus: “Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17, 2008 issue.

4. Even more similarity can be seen in the motto of Mao… “Never Forget Class Struggle”—a constant motivation seen in ‘the wealthy,’ ‘the rich,’ ‘income inequality,’

“The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it.” Dennis Prager

You voted Obama, the guy with no achievements and no qualities to be the President? You bought it like it was on sale.

I'm sure the day will come when Democrat propaganda refers to China as 'the holy land.'

Sowing division by hatred for Hollywood..check..accusing others of that which you are guilty...check, and making gods out of your leaders? Have you watched the current right wing and alt-right devotion to the fraud in the White House? I've probably been voting longer than you've been been trolling...err....alive and I've never seen this level of devotion to a political figure. And Obama didn't even come close.
Honestly, you need to check the editing on your cut and paste. Your formatting gives it away. It looks sloppy.

Just can't come up with anything fresh. Always the greatest hits. And always taken out of context too.
I guess I shouldn't be constantly surprised that the right wing has no imagination anymore.

"And always taken out of context too."

You need a comma after 'context.'

How about you provide the 'correct' context.

"Just the same old recycled" [stuff.]

There is always 'new' elements, a 'new' twist......that's what brings you back.

The truth is cruel, but it can be loved, and it makes free those who have loved it- George Santayana, Little Essays, 1920

Truth is constant. Knowledge evolves.

Did you know that Santayana yearned to be an American?

Santa Anna. Haven't they updated your cyrillic Howto sheets yet?

There is no "Santa Anna" in my posts.

You really are an ignorant dunce, huh?

You are to intelligent discourse what the coronavirus is to public health.

When do you take your stand-up comedy routine on the road?
Maybe the same time you do- but there are a lot fo really good comedians you'll have to work at replacing or becoming one of- perhaps you haven't been informed by your betters, you know those you love, that partisan has no preference in presentation or ignorance-

Has the OP given a lesson on Republican accomplishments to secure our Liberty?

Since the OP, our very own, beloved I'm sure, PoliticalChic, never posts anything but the truth, perhaps she could post the many, many successes of the Republican Party to *secure our Liberty* in these times of crisis.

We can start as recently as the Homeland Security Act which was overwhelmingly approved by BOTH sides of the same coin which when, exercised by State Approved Thugs, eviscerates the Bill of Rights, especially the 4th amendment.

Then we can, if she desires, move onto asset forfeiture laws, eminent domain laws, Alphabet Agency funding, unjust Wars, (foreign and domestic) what if crimes, free enterprise, wage theft, (commonly called taxes but are really no more than user fees), Private Property concerns, the abolishing of the Federal Reserve, the denouncing of Lobby controlled legislation.

Or, we can surmise, she in intellectually dishonest.

You always want me to post both sides of every issue.....nay, nay!
What am I "Scrubbin' Bubbles'??? Their motto is 'we work hard so you don't have to.' So I have to provide both sides of the argument??? Not fair! This sounds like Marxism: "From each according to his abilities...."

BTW.....Republicans created this, consistent with Right wing values:

1. The EITC has a sterling Republican heritage. It was first instituted in the 1920s by a Republican Congress at the instigation of Treasury Secretary Andrew Mellon. Repealed in 1943, Republican President Gerald Ford revived it in 1975.
    1. EITC supporters argued that because the credit would be available only to those with earned income, it would reinforce work incentives and help get people off welfare. By making the credit refundable, it would offset the disincentive effects of higher payroll tax rates, which had risen from 4.8 percent on workers and employers in 1970 to 5.85 percent in 1975.
  2. In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan supported a big increase in the EITC rate from 10 percent to 14 percent. In 1990, George H.W. Bush supported a further increase.
  3. Despite the exploding cost of the EITC, Republicans in Congress created another tax credit in the 1997 tax bill. The child credit was intended to make it easier for mothers to stay at home and raise their children, rather than work outside the home. Republicans and the Earned Income Tax Credit
“…the earned income tax credit ("EITC") that was enacted by Gerald Ford and then re-enacted and expanded in 1986 by... could it be, don't tell me, say it ain't so!... Ronald Reagan.” Reagan the Redistributor: Check Out the Earned Income Tax Credit

“…a child care tax deduction included in the immense Internal Revenue Code of 1954…” http://wfnetwork.bc.edu/encyclopedia_entry.php?id=17275&area=All

The origins of the EITC, which has done so much to reduce income tax liabilities for lower-income people, can be found in Ronald Reagans famous testimony before the Senate Finance Committee in 1972, where he proposed exempting the working poor from all Social Security and income taxes as an alternative to welfare. It was that testimony that led Congress to adopt the credit in 1975. As President, Reagan cut federal income tax rates across the board for all taxpayers by 25%. He also indexed the tax brackets for all taxpayers to prevent inflation from pushing workers into higher tax brackets. In the Tax Reform Act of 1986, President Reagan reduced the federal income tax rate for ”folks who make less” all the way down to 15%. That act also doubled the personal exemption, shielding more income from taxation for everybody, but a higher percentage of income of lower-income workers.

Gingrich’s Contract with America adopted a child tax credit of $500 per child that reduced tax liabilities of lower-income people by a higher percentage than for higher income people. And Bush doubled that credit to $1,000 per child, and made it refundable so that low-income people who do not even pay $1,000 in federal income tax still get full credit. And Bush adopted a lower tax bracket of 10%, a reduction of 33% (compared to the 11.6% drop for highest income workers.)

Thus, by 2007, the bottom 40% paid no income tax.

Ferrara, “ America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” p. 220.

Last edited:
" so I wondered what you consider as an achievement and quality worthy of a President?"

Why don't you start such a thread.
So you stated that Obama was someone "with no achievements and no qualities to be the President" but are unable to support that assertion. Got it. Sounds like the definition of a smear to me so according to your OP, you must be a left-winger, a Democrat, and a Communist.
smear
noun
3 : a usually unsubstantiated charge or accusation against a person or organization

The truth is cruel, but it can be loved, and it makes free those who have loved it- George Santayana, Little Essays, 1920

That was because of an out of order shuffle of the posts. I didn't see the the post referencing Santayana. But looking at it now, it actually comes off as pretty funny.
And you're a troll. You have no interest in discussing the virus as it relates to public health.

Your posts are cut and paste screeds, designed to sow division and provoke a kneejerk response.
You attempts will not be successful, comrade.

Did you find any errors in the post which clearly got under your scales?

No?

Check.

So, you hate the OP?
You're not gonna like the rest of the thread either.

"Truth is the mother of hatred."
By Ausonius

Also 'check.'

Uh..all of your posts are misinformation, disinformation, or straight up lies. In any case, you really never make an argument, you regurgitate talking points followed up by your "opinion" that's designed to provoke a kneejerk response. Finally, you declare a non-existent victory and move on to the next post. I respond because I like whacking trolls around. It's a sport...or should be.

And what's with all the spaces in between your sentences? Are you trying to chew up storage space? Or distract?

"Uh..all of your posts are misinformation, disinformation, or straight up lies. "

Unless you can prove that, that claim becomes a boomerang.

Bet you're used to folks calling you a liar, huh?

I declare victory!!

What am I "Scrubbin' Bubbles'??? Their motto is 'we work hard so you don't have to.' So I have to provide both sides of the argument??? Not fair! This sounds like Marxism: "From each according to his abilities...."
Excuses are like asses- some stink more than others- the truth is, you CAN'T post successes by Republicans that have secured our Liberty's- you are partisan which feeds the duopoly beast. You're intelligent enough to know that, but you do it anyway. That makes you intellectually dishonest which offers no credibility for your beliefs and you waste your time- which is your's to waste- but it's also sad that intelligence is seen as being wasted.

" so I wondered what you consider as an achievement and quality worthy of a President?"

So you stated that Obama was someone "with no achievements and no qualities to be the President" but are unable to support that assertion. Got it. Sounds like the definition of a smear to me so according to your OP, you must be a left-winger, a Democrat, and a Communist.
smear
noun
3 : a usually unsubstantiated charge or accusation against a person or organization

That was because of an out of order shuffle of the posts. I didn't see the the post referencing Santayana. But looking at it now, it actually comes off as pretty funny.
And you're a troll. You have no interest in discussing the virus as it relates to public health.

Your posts are cut and paste screeds, designed to sow division and provoke a kneejerk response.

So we have ascertained at least two things from your attempted posts....
1. There is not a single error in anything I've posted.

2. You bring nothing to the table.....you are no more than a 'message board freeloader.'

Excuses are like asses- some stink more than others- the truth is, you CAN'T post successes by Republicans that have secured our Liberty's- you are partisan which feeds the duopoly beast. You're intelligent enough to know that, but you do it anyway. That makes you intellectually dishonest which offers no credibility for your beliefs and you waste your time- which is your's to waste- but it's also sad that intelligence is seen as being wasted.

Let's keep this on a higher level.

That's entirely up to you- it's your thread- partisan is stooping low. Being intellectually honest offers credibility- the trolls are gonna troll no matter what, but by being intellectually honest self respect is earned. Being a campaign worker for the lesser of two evils is just that- and that doesn't win hearts or change minds- in some cases infuriates and in many cases invites trolling- if that is your goal you are successful.

smear
noun

2. You bring nothing to the table.....you are no more than a 'message board freeloader.'
He's a paid influencer. He joined in November which is when the corona virus started going into the seeding process. Likely he's another Chinese or at least a democrat ally of the Chinese. Jack, Berg and Denizen all echo one another. It raises the suspicion that they might all be the same person.

That's entirely up to you- it's your thread- partisan is stooping low. Being intellectually honest offers credibility- the trolls are gonna troll no matter what, but by being intellectually honest self respect is earned. Being a campaign worker for the lesser of two evils is just that- and that doesn't win hearts or change minds- in some cases infuriates and in many cases invites trolling- if that is your goal you are successful.

Correction: any poster may write whatever they wish, and in whatever language they choose.
I don't dictate.....I'm a conservative.

But I choose which I will respond to.

Here sweetie, from CDZ - I want to present this in this forum hopefully to get some real dialogue

I'm using that article as an example because I use the term intellectual honesty a lot- Rush, is a great example as well as our own beloved, I'm sure, PoliticalChic- I've said for years Rush is very intelligent, but he is hyper-partisan. I've told our very own, beloved, I'm sure, PoliticalChic, the same thing- I give them their just due for their intelligence, (and I'll add now, their tenacity as there is a lot to be said for that trait) but I can't abide their hyper-partisan intellect. Both are intelligent enough to know better and the evidence is overwhelming that there is very little difference in the Party elite outside their rhetoric, which is used as a tool to keep citizens divided. Any half wit can see there is no difference. Hitting a brick wall at 100 or at 90 still is hitting a brick wall. The only (maybe) difference is the rate of descent to the same destination- and that rate of descent is accelerating almost daily.

smear
noun

kly he's another Chinese or at least a democrat ally of the Chinese. Jack, Berg and Denizen all echo one another. It raises the suspicion that they might all be the same person.

I don't know that anyone is paid to post, but one can expect the lazy and the cowardly to parrot the indoctrination of government schooling.

My mission is education of those government school grads who never realized that there was another side....the correct side.

And these dunces prove it by their weak responses to the posts.

Here sweetie, from CDZ - I want to present this in this forum hopefully to get some real dialogue

I'm using that article as an example because I use the term intellectual honesty a lot- Rush, is a great example as well as our own beloved, I'm sure, PoliticalChic- I've said for years Rush is very intelligent, but he is hyper-partisan. I've told our very own, beloved, I'm sure, PoliticalChic, the same thing- I give them their just due for their intelligence, (and I'll add now, their tenacity as there is a lot to be said for that trait) but I can't abide their hyper-partisan intellect. Both are intelligent enough to know better and the evidence is overwhelming that there is very little difference in the Party elite outside their rhetoric, which is used as a tool to keep citizens divided. Any half wit can see there is no difference. Hitting a brick wall at 100 or at 90 still is hitting a brick wall. The only (maybe) difference is the rate of descent to the same destination- and that rate of descent is accelerating almost daily.

"Any half wit can see there is no difference."

Only a half-wit could make that claim.

For your education, Democrats have made clear what they stand for:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.
11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

13. Special laws that favor transgender illegal aliens

14. “All the Democratic presidential candidates have endorsed the Equality Act, which would render it illegal to use the wrong pronoun in the workplace.” Not Just Brexit

The Equality Act

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”

7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But

==============================================================

"Mass incarceration is our American reality," she said in a tweet. "It is a system whose logic evolved from the same lineage as Jim Crow, American apartheid, & slavery. To end it, we have to change. That means we need to have a real conversation about decarceration & prison abolition in this country."

"A cage is a cage is a cage. And humans don’t belong in them," she added in a follow-up tweet."

Ocasio-Cortez: Let's Abolish Prison

===================================================================

Elizabeth Warren Demands Protection For Trans Migrants

And…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

Free health care for illegal aliens
Elizabeth Warren: “Warren's plan are: 100 percent zero-carbon pollution from new commercial and residential buildings by 2028; 100 percent zero emissions standards for all new cars, buses and light- and medium-duty trucks by 2030; and 100 percent zero-emission energy in electric generation by 2035.” How Elizabeth Warren would address climate change
Ban fossil fuels, fracking….and cars.

Forum List

Back