Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.
You are such a fool.....cops are not out gunning for anyone....when people resist they place themselves in danger....the cops are human....stop breaking the law and stop resisting arrest and you won't be shot.....its getting to the point that I don't give a fuck about some law breaking scumbag getting plugged.....that's where we are at now....I cheer it.....
Your post is bullshit son. You are fine with cops breaking the law. I am saying that police with your attitude exist and they will cause more cops to get shot.
I never said I'm ok with cops or anyone for that matter breaking the law...if you do break the law there are consequences...whether you are a cop or not....don't break the law....and if you do don't resist arrest....That is not rocket science...so why do so many have a hard time understanding it?....

The cowards are those who hide behind the police and cheer their killings of certain unarmed people while making claims about things that don't apply in order to justify the police misbehavior.
When police kill it is to protect their own lives, the lives of co-workers or other civilians (like the mother of
the lunatic with a knife killed in Lancaster, Pa. who called the police to come to her aid).

Your imagination is active but very wrong and filled with nonsensical claims. What a fucked up jumble
there must be in your tiny skull. I feel for stupid bitter people like you.

We do not have to comply with unlawful directions
The problem with that approach, many people, most in fact, aren't very knowledgeable about the law. They are apt to believe anything they've seen on a cop show.

That can result in a violent resist.

The police know but they choose to violate rights then shoot when the person resists being violated. So maybe police start acting within the framework of the law.
When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

What a volital situation it has all become.

Your answer proves to me that you're not a man.

I half-expected better from you, but I should have known better.

I guess, thanks for your honesty?
Your approval means SO much to me. But I would hope you would have the guts to accept the blame if
that raving mad man turned his back on you and ran off down the street where he slit the throat of some small child and her mother after you failed to stop him.

I doubt you'd have the guts to accept the responsibility as a "man".

Last edited:
When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

See?

It all boils down to cops get to do whatever the hell they want, w/no consequences for unjust guttersnipes like this one.

The cowards are those who hide behind the police and cheer their killings of certain unarmed people while making claims about things that don't apply in order to justify the police misbehavior.
When police kill it is to protect their own lives, the lives of co-workers or other civilians (like the mother of
the lunatic with a knife killed in Lancaster, Pa. who called the police to come to her aid).

Your imagination is active but very wrong and filled with nonsensical claims. What a fucked up jumble
there must be in your tiny skull. I feel for stupid bitter people like you.
What I say is backed by facts boy. Police are killing unarmed people posing no threat. Your anecdote is not supported by the facts. Your psychosis is noted.
Your blanketing of the police shows your racist stereotypical tendencies. Hope you know this, but probably not.

What I say is backed by facts boy. Police are killing unarmed people posing no threat. Your anecdote is not supported by the facts. Your psychosis is noted.
"Posing NO threat"? Ha! :rolleyes:
You don't have a clue. You are pathetic. No one's life depends on you sitting at your little keyboard passing
your worthless judgement on others...boy.

Jacob Blake had it coming. Brandon Tatum: Jacob Blake Police Shooting Was Justified

Last edited:
I thought you were a smart man by your egotistical post suggesting such, but then you fall victim to the very thing in which you hate. Good grief.
This is what I said about you...

"It all boils down to cops get to do whatever the hell they want, w/no consequences for unjust guttersnipes like this one. "

Again, correct me where I was wrong in this quote.

The problem with that approach, many people, most in fact, aren't very knowledgeable about the law. They are apt to believe anything they've seen on a cop show.

The police know but they choose to violate rights then shoot when the person resists being violated. So maybe police start acting within the framework of the law.

This did not happen because bad guys are out there. If the police were killing only bad guys they'd be doing their job and no one would be complaining. But in black and hispanic communities police have become the bad guys because of the excessive force they use on us that they don't on whites. And much of it is unjustified. Don't come with that bullshit about these communities being more criminal when whites make up nearly 3 out of every 4 arrests in this country including 60 percent of all arrest for violent crime.

Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?

The officers shot were a woman (young mother) shot in the jaw and bleeding and her partner shot in the forehead. She was helping her partner while on the radio for help. Meanwhile assholes on the street didn't help them. One subhuman was celebrating that the cops were 'aired out.'

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

They're not thinking at all.
True, they are just reacting as they have been programmed by the race whores of the Democratic Party. Tucker covers that.

This did not happen because bad guys are out there. If the police were killing only bad guys they'd be doing their job and no one would be complaining. But in black and hispanic communities police have become the bad guys because of the excessive force they use on us that they don't on whites. And much of it is unjustified. Don't come with that bullshit about these communities being more criminal when whites make up nearly 3 out of every 4 arrests in this country including 60 percent of all arrest for violent crime.
They do it to white folks too; where did you get the idea they don't?

They're not thinking at all.
True, they are just reacting as they have been programmed by the race whores of the Democratic Party. Tucker covers that.
Yes yes there is no police brutality or racism. Of course the shooter should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but something should be done to reform the police . Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers. On the whole I would say all police officers need some training in de-escalation and that this country has gone totally against the non-rich. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere is not trivia

Smartphones have shown that blacks are discriminated against by police officers
More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie

They do it to white folks too; where did you get the idea they don't?
His masters told him what to believe, so he believes it. End of story.
His masters being all respected journalists in the world and law enforcement while all you have are bought off Rupert Murdoch cretins who will say anything for a buck.

More whites are killed by cops.. even THOUGH blacks come in contact with cops more and have highly rate of dangerous weapons charges. This has been debunked 1,000 times. Why you race pimps keep saying false information is not helping.. you have blood on your hands when you continue to lie
Blacks are stopped five times more often than whites and get arrested for the same offenses four times as often and get put in prison three times as often. Trump will not do a damn thing to de-escalate the situation the stupid scumbag.

Blacks are stopped five times more often than whites and get arrested for the same offenses four times as often and get put in prison three times as often. Trump will not do a damn thing to de-escalate the situation the stupid scumbag.
Yes they live in over populated cities with large police in concentrated areas. Yesterday I saw 15 blacks go through red lights in matter of 39 mins. I’ve never seen that aggression and lack of respect in white neighborhoods. Actions have consequences

Forum List

Back