Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

We're not talking legal ramifications here, we're simply establishing the fact that shooting someone in the back, is cowardly.

You agree that it is, right?
Not at all depending on the circumstance. If you have a maniac with a knife, like the guy in Lancaster, Pa, who was a threat to his family, neighbors and whoever else encounters him then I would take him out
back turned or not.
"Bravery" or not, it's irrelevant then. Taking a dangerous knife wielding man out is the main thing.

Actually it does. You need to learn it.
That is only if one is charged with a crime but not found guilty yet.
Resisting arrest is a criminal offense. Running from the police while under arrest is a crime. If you think you are being arrested illegally, you have the right to counsel. You do not have a right to run, try to grab an officer's weapon, or resist. If you ever get arrested try resisting and see if you have any 'rights.' Remember law enforcement also has rights. Like the right not to be threatened by the arrestee and the right to self defense. It is not up to CNN, the MSM or you to determine if an arrestee was detained illegally. That is for a a court to decide.

We're not talking legal ramifications here, we're simply establishing the fact that shooting someone in the back, is cowardly.

You agree that it is, right?
What was that cop supposed to do? Wait for the thug to grab a gun, turn around and shoot the cop in the face? They had already tased the fucker, he ran, went to his car, and started reaching for something. They already knew he had a rap sheet for armed assault. You guys sure like to leave out a lot of details don't you?

This is the first time I actually heard what these "Amish" said.

Disgusting creatures. Are the Amish even salvageable at this point? They are evil personified

As a black woman, I am appalled that anyone act like that. Cowardly, SCUM sucking bastard. If you want people to know you did, SHOW YOUR FACE. You are disgusting and I would turn you in a second especially for the $100,000 reward. People do the right thing here. Turn them in and stop all this bullshit.

As a black woman, I am appalled that anyone act like that. Cowardly, SCUM sucking bastard. If you want people to know you did, SHOW YOUR FACE. You are disgusting and I would turn you in a second especially for the $100,000 reward. People do the right thing here. Turn them in and stop all this bullshit.
Thank you for being what seems like a lone voice here among blacks. So far all the rest just make excuses

What was that cop supposed to do? Wait for the thug to grab a gun, turn around and shoot the cop in the face? They had already tased the fucker, he ran, went to his car, and started reaching for something. They already knew he had a rap sheet for armed assault. You guys sure like to leave out a lot of details don't you?
Nope. What he’s suppose to do is the following and what every cop put through fbi sponsored training try to do. If they lose contact and fear a suspect “ might” be going for a weapon they RETREAT and go for cover ESPECIALLY if the back ground is not secure. NO WEAPON WAS SEEN. THERE WERE THREE KIDS IN THE CAR WHO COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN SHOT. You’d feel a lot differvent if any of those kids were killed by a cop.

That is only if one is charged with a crime but not found guilty yet.
Resisting arrest is a criminal offense. Running from the police while under arrest is a crime. If you think you are being arrested illegally, you have the right to counsel. You do not have a right to run, try to grab an officer's weapon, or resist. If you ever get arrested try resisting and see if you have any 'rights.' Remember law enforcement also has rights. Like the right not to be threatened by the arrestee and the right to self defense. It is not up to CNN, the MSM or you to determine if an arrestee was detained illegally. That is for a a court to decide.

You do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.

There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?
There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

Would you mind pointing out how Trump is extinguishing them?
He's been doing this his whole lousy life.
Or maybe you forgot the Central Park 5 debacle?
Or Charlotteville's "fine people on both sides"?
Or his remarks about how it might be a good thing when asked about his QAnon fans?
Defending the 17-year-old shooter in Kenosha?
Defending the use of his fan's shooting paint balls and pepper spray in Portland?
I could go on, but I doubt you ever read anything longer than a headline.

Yes, the President of the country takes a FIRM stance against "black crime" initiated by the cosmopolitan "Deep State"

Dear Mr. President,

Anarchy incited and financially supported by the pro-Chinese political elite of the Democratic Party is growing in the country.

The terrorist racist BLM movement, created and financed by "Democrats" is already openly attacking and killing police officers, broadcasting it over the Internet in current time.

Just white people who either disagree with black racists or are trying to defend your honor and dignity are attacked by black racists.

Persecution of the Whites in cities and states led by so-called "Democrats" is unleashed on a national scale.

I live in New York and was attacked by BLM today just because I refused to accept a leaflet with insulting calls for violent actions against you and against Mr. Vice President.

Elections in such conditions mean the beginning of a bloody civil war.

IMPLEMENT a state of emergency, arrest the political leadership of the Democratic Party on the grounds of committing crimes under Article 115 of the US Criminal Code, ban the Democratic Party as an organization supporting terrorism, and stop the black "democratic" terror in the country.

Sincerely,

Alexandre Fedorovski,

Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy,

the US citizen

sent to the White House on September 13, 2020, at 11:40 P.M.

Don't look now but an asian american reporter (Huange) just got ruffed up for interfering with the cops going after the shooter.......

Wonder if the Chinese aren't one of the groups financing the attack on cops...

You do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.

"The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday. "

Blake got arrested for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault.

"Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her. "

"The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

It was not an unlawful arrest. He had a warrant out for him, the car was stolen and a 911 call was placed.

Last edited:
Nope. What he’s suppose to do is the following and what every cop put through fbi sponsored training try to do. If they lose contact and fear a suspect “ might” be going for a weapon they RETREAT and go for cover ESPECIALLY if the back ground is not secure. NO WEAPON WAS SEEN. THERE WERE THREE KIDS IN THE CAR WHO COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN SHOT. You’d feel a lot differvent if any of those kids were killed by a cop.
I am satisfied to let a court decide. You, on the other hand, have already hung the cop.

"The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday. "

Blake got arrested for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault.

"Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her. "

"The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

It was not an unlawful arrest. He had a warrant out for him, the car was stolen and a 911 call was placed.

Seven times?

I am satisfied to let a court decide. You, on the other hand, have already hung the cop.
A courtroom? That would be a nice change. I thought the cops were supposed to decide lol

They will learn when more citizens get fed-up w/their BS and start putting down their rogue asses on the regular.

Like any other gang in history, the members are individual cowards.

When a bunch of them start dropping due to their criminal actions, they will comply.
The coward is the little hiding punk who shot two innocent people in the head in an ambush.
When will you pick up a gun and go shoot some "rogues"? Or are you just flapping your rotting gums?
The cowards are those who hide behind the police and cheer their killings of certain unarmed people while making claims about things that don't apply in order to justify the police misbehavior.

No, it's time to stop coming from that angle. Cops have been abusing their power for years killing ten's of thousands. The general public has made excuses and defended this which has enabled police to act as if they are above the law. Eventually people get tired of being bullied and will strike back. Those 2 police are collateral damage created by our society's willingness to let police kill without demanding police face punishment.
I admire your sense of imagination. Not your courage or intelligence.
If you believe the shit you post get a gun and go to war, lazy asshole coward.
The only person imagining things is you junior. None of your right wing faggots can face the truth. No one here is condoning this shooting but to think that police are going to just get to shoot unarmed people at will then keep lying about being threatened and that no retaliation will happen is insane. What kind of one sided world does your punk ass live in? Over the years police have killed 10's of thousands you fucking idiot. They average killing between 1,000-1,500 people per year. And you guys whine about this but more police have died from COVID19 than have been killed like this and yet people like you support the notion that COVID19 is made up by democrats.

It's pretty ballsy to walk up to a police car, in broad daylight, and do something so brazen, by yourself, especially being so small
Well if I should happen to get shot by a rogue asshole cop for merely existing
Let us know when that has EVER happened. You are blinded by hate. You seem incapable of understanding that BLACK BEHAVIOR MATTERS
You are the one blinded by hate. Your second sentence proves it. And it is that attitude carried by police that has those 2 cops laying in a hospital. White behavior matters too and white behavior allows whites to pull guns on police and live. Police behavior matters too and if they keep killing unarmed people more of them are going to get shot. That's reality, not support of criminal behavior by anyone.

No, it's time to stop coming from that angle. Cops have been abusing their power for years killing ten's of thousands. The general public has made excuses and defended this which has enabled police to act as if they are above the law. Eventually people get tired of being bullied and will strike back. Those 2 police are collateral damage created by our society's willingness to let police kill without demanding police face punishment.
I admire your sense of imagination. Not your courage or intelligence.
If you believe the shit you post get a gun and go to war, lazy asshole coward.
The only person imagining things is you junior. None of your right wing faggots can face the truth. No one here is condoning this shooting but to think that police are going to just get to shoot unarmed people at will then keep lying about being threatened and that no retaliation will happen is insane. What kind of one sided world does your punk ass live in? Over the years police have killed 10's of thousands you fucking idiot. They average killing between 1,000-1,500 people per year. And you guys whine about this but more police have died from COVID19 than have been killed like this and yet people like you support the notion that COVID19 is made up by democrats.
First of all ”faggot” is very offensive especially according to demonrats

2nd 90% of faggots are demonrats

3rd 99% of those 1,500 people killed are armed criminal thugs who threatened police officers with a deadly weapon.

4th you’re dumb piece of shit

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.
You are such a fool.....cops are not out gunning for anyone....when people resist they place themselves in danger....the cops are human....stop breaking the law and stop resisting arrest and you won't be shot.....its getting to the point that I don't give a fuck about some law breaking scumbag getting plugged.....that's where we are at now....I cheer it.....
Your post is bullshit son. You are fine with cops breaking the law. I am saying that police with your attitude exist and they will cause more cops to get shot.

Forum List

Back