CDZ Two options...the European model of self defense, and the American model of Self defensse.

My point is that we kill lots more with guns than they do. We should do what they are doing.
And my point is that there are a lot more preventable deaths than those due to guns but no one cares because the politicians and the MSM haven't made the other deaths a divisive vote catching topic, yet.

And my point is that there are a lot more preventable deaths than those due to guns but no one cares because the politicians and the MSM haven't made the other deaths a divisive vote catching topic, yet.
Everyone in the US knows where the most murders take place.

That is in poor inner city areas and most murder victims are young poor urban minority males who are killed by other young poor urban minority males,

The powers that be just don't care if these people kill each other

Of course it isn't.

So called mass shootings account for 1% or less of all murders.
But but but... I thought guns were bad!!!
It's the narrative that politicians want drive.
The truth is in the statistics. You can present someone with statistics and data against an opinion/narrative, and no matter how much the data speaks against the truth, if their political party/hero doesn't agree with the data or ignores, so do they. That is brainwashing. That is propaganda and social manipulation.

But but but... I thought guns were bad!!!
It's the narrative that politicians want drive.
The truth is in the statistics. You can present someone with statistics and data against an opinion/narrative, and no matter how much the data speaks against the truth, if their political party/hero doesn't agree with the data or ignores, so do they. That is brainwashing. That is propaganda and social manipulation.
Politicians created the circumstances I outlined above because it suits their agendas.

Everyone in the US knows where the most murders take place.

That is in poor inner city areas and most murder victims are young poor urban minority males who are killed by other young poor urban minority males,

The powers that be just don't care if these people kill each other
Unfortunately it is ignored and or conveniently glossed over. But a crazy white guy with a gun kills a few and we have a national epidemic. Not to make light of these tragedies, they are terrible. The but the actual numbers don't lie.

Of course there are preventable deaths, and we do a lot to prevent them. We can always do more, but there are impressive safety features built into almost everything. You haven't heard of some kid being trapped inside an old refrigerator since the 50's have you?

So there is no freedom in Europe?
It appears that the Czech Republic and the Baltics are free. So I was wrong to say that the US is alone.

But the vast majority of Europe is unfree.

Of course, the US' freedom is more secure. Our freedom is Constitutionally protected. Freedom in those European countries could vanish with a change in a law.

Still though, they remain free for now.

1622742829726.png
Eliminate all the liberal cities in that graph and then pit it against London, watch the amazing drop off...
... if you want to "go with what works" and preserve the constitution at the same time it should be clear even to you what needs to be done.

It appears that the Czech Republic and the Baltics are free. So I was wrong to say that the US is alone.

But the vast majority of Europe is unfree.

Of course, the US' freedom is more secure. Our freedom is Constitutionally protected. Freedom in those European countries could vanish with a change in a law.

Still though, they remain free for now.
Not a problem. Everybody knows you don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Everybody knows you don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Aside from an honest mistake which I discovered myself and quickly corrected, you can't point out anything untrue in my posts.

-------------------------------------
What do you mean by "liberal"?
Leftists frequently call themselves liberals.

I personally refuse to call them that. I think the left is a disgrace to liberal values.

Of course there are preventable deaths, and we do a lot to prevent them. We can always do more, but there are impressive safety features built into almost everything. You haven't heard of some kid being trapped inside an old refrigerator since the 50's have you?
Considering the number of accidental gun deaths as compared to the number of individual legal gun uses annually in this country you have to come to the conclusion that people who own and use guns legally have stellar safety record.

Considering the number of accidental gun deaths as compared to the number of individual legal gun uses annually in this country you have to come to the conclusion that people who own and use guns legally have stellar safety record.
Really? Those with a good record have a good record. Is that suppose to mean something?

over 6 hundred million firearms in private hands and less then 500 accidental deaths a year ya we really have a problem....
500 accidental not enough, huh? Don't worry, the intentional murder rate makes up for it with about 20,000 each year! Are you proud now? Now if everyone had a gun you'd be able to double that figure in the first month.
:yes_text12:

500 accidental not enough, huh? Don't worry, the intentional murder rate makes up for it with about 20,000 each year! Are you proud now?
Murder victims would be just as dead if they were killed with a different kind of weapon.

Now if everyone had a gun you'd be able to double that figure in the first month.
That is incorrect. Gun availability has little impact on homicide rates.

Sure if everyone had a gun almost every murder would involve the use of a gun.

Just like if no one had a gun almost every murder would not involve the use of a gun.

But it would still be the same number of murders every year either way.

Murder is not caused by guns. Murder is caused by murderers.

500 accidental not enough, huh? Don't worry, the intentional murder rate makes up for it with about 20,000 each year! Are you proud now? Now if everyone had a gun you'd be able to double that figure in the first month.
10000 dumb ass not 20
Is 10,000 not enough for you either, Bonzo Brains? In any case, you can double that figure within a month if every-body had a gun and there are more than 300 million people living there so git yurself a popgun and commence to shooting, Yipee! :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back