CDZ Two options...the European model of self defense, and the American model of Self defensse.

So you'll never claim anything but perfection. Don't bother trying to improve anything. How trumpian of you.
There are always a few things here and there that could be improved.

But yes. Overall, America is pretty great just as it is. No need for any big changes, certainly.

So you'll never claim anything but perfection. Don't bother trying to improve anything. How trumpian of you.
Stop making shit up.

I never said the US was perfect but it's a fuck of a lot better than China in the area of human rights

And FYI I didn't vote for Trump but you're too much of a 2 dimensional thinker to understand that there are more than just 2 choices

For the record, I voted for Mr. Trump. And I will be doing so again.

Strictly because of guns though. I really don't care about all that other nonsense.

So if anyone wants to complain about someone who voted for Mr. Trump because of gun issues, I'm the guy you want to complain about.
I'm not complaining about gun laws other than the fact that we should enforce the ones we already have

For the record, I voted for Mr. Trump. And I will be doing so again.

Strictly because of guns though. I really don't care about all that other nonsense.

So if anyone wants to complain about someone who voted for Mr. Trump because of gun issues, I'm the guy you want to complain about.

I'm not complaining about gun laws other than the fact that we should enforce the ones we already have
I was referring to people complaining about voting for Mr. Trump.

I replied to you because it was your post that made me think about "voting for Mr. Trump" versus "not".

I deleted my post and reposted it when I realized that my post was really directed at the board in general and not at you personally. I guess I wasn't fast enough.

Public service announcement:

New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is now the only case from November to not have a ruling issued yet.

Clarence Thomas and Amy Coney Barrett are the only justices to have not issued a majority opinion from November yet.

:woohoo:

Public service announcement:

New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is now the only case from November to not have a ruling issued yet.

Clarence Thomas and Amy Coney Barrett are the only justices to have not issued a majority opinion from November yet.

:woohoo:

If Justice Thomas writes the opinion it will likely be great…….he has been complaining about the treatment of the 2nd amendment by lower court judges for a long time……..here is to hoping he writes that opinion…..

If Justice Thomas writes the opinion it will likely be great…….he has been complaining about the treatment of the 2nd amendment by lower court judges for a long time……..here is to hoping he writes that opinion…..
I hope it is Clarence Thomas too. He is the most hardcore of the conservatives.

But Amy Coney Barrett would also write a pretty good majority opinion. So this is a huge win either way.

I hope it is Clarence Thomas too. He is the most hardcore of the conservatives.

But Amy Coney Barrett would also write a pretty good majority opinion. So this is a huge win either way.

I don’t trust Barret…..

In Britain and the rest of Europe, their citizens have no Right to protect themselves from violent attack...and the best tool for self defense, guns....has been taken away from most of them, in particular the low income groups.

In the U.S. in most places Americans can opt to use guns for at a minimum home defense, and in a vast majority of the country over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns for self defense.

In Britain, in particular.....rapes, brutal beatings, brutal knifings (that result in death or life changing injuries), robberies and murder, essentially have to be endured......and almost any attempt at self defense can land the actual victim in jail and prison.

In the U.S.......Americans can use their legal guns...which they do 1.1 million times a year, to stop rapes, brutal beatings, knifings, robberies and murder.

In our country we had 10,235 gun murders.....of those murders over 70-80% of the victims were criminals murdered by other criminals...they were not normal citizens. Of the rest of the victims, the vast majority are the friends, family and associates of the criminals hit by mistake as the actual criminal was the target.

Guns, again, are used in the U.S. 1.1 million times a year to save lives...from rape, robbery, beatings, knifings and murder.........over 170,000 lives saved by some research..........not to include the crimes stopped that also saved lives....

In the U.K.......victims of crime are majority innocent people......who are preyed upon by the British criminals...

Which model do you prefer?
Well, if you want to make a serious point, you have to make a serious comparison. What we actually don´t have here is those 70-80 % + families and friends. In Europe we get thugs imported, instead. Those fucks are agenda. They are sacred, innocent, a bunch of Jesuses. That´s what the politicians say. 3 times as criminal as natives, is what the police says. The shits crowd the prisons as if they were refugee shelters. But when somebody goes to prison, it was too late for another one already. That is when prevention comes in. We don´t need guns, we need better politicians. If we don´t get them, then we need guns.

Well, if you want to make a serious point, you have to make a serious comparison. What we actually don´t have here is those 70-80 % + families and friends. In Europe we get thugs imported, instead. Those fucks are agenda. They are sacred, innocent, a bunch of Jesuses. That´s what the politicians say. 3 times as criminal as natives, is what the police says. The shits crowd the prisons as if they were refugee shelters. But when somebody goes to prison, it was too late for another one already. That is when prevention comes in. We don't need guns we need better politicians. If we don´t get them, then we need guns.
Very well said and true, except:
3 times as criminal as natives, is what the police says.
Our police are keeping their mouths shut.
We don't need guns we need better politicians.
Yes.
If we don´t get them, then we need guns.
No. We need better policiaians, punkt.

Very well said and true, except:

Our police are keeping their mouths shut.

Yes.

No. We need better policiaians, punkt.
The police does have statistics. They are not waving their findings on big flags. That would only result in political pressure, thugs would replace policemen.
At some point, your live may depend on having a gun. Thugs threaten my life all day openly. It will result in me getting a gun.

The police does have statistics. They are not waving their findings on big flags. That would only result in political pressure, thugs would replace policemen.
At some point, your live may depend on having a gun. Thugs threaten my life all day openly. It will result in me getting a gun.
No, the police are saying nothing, at least here they are saying nothing. What we need is to remove the PC culture and .... for that to happen one or two policemen need to die at the hand of these Islamic thugs. WE DO NOT WANT GUNS. WE DO NOT NEED GUNS.

You were right: "we need better politicians." and we must vote for them!

No, the police are saying nothing, at least here they are saying nothing. What we need is to remove the PC culture and .... for that to happen one or two policemen need to die at the hand of these Islamic thugs. WE DO NOT WANT GUNS. WE DO NOT NEED GUNS.

Ukraine seems to need guns..........

I don´t know what country you are in but here in Germany we have statistics and articles about them.
You want vote? What? Another bunch of dawdlers? And know, your enemy doesn´t care if you don´t want guns.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Forum List

Back