CDZ Two options...the European model of self defense, and the American model of Self defensse.

Take out inner city hot spots and our numbers plummet.
The gun problem in America is in a handful of inner city areas. It really isn't a problem anywhere else.

In Indiana, for instance.
2020 - Indianapolis - 218 gun homicides.
Lake County (basically a part of Chicago, but in Indiana) - 102
Those two areas added up to 320 gun homicides in 2020.
The rest of the state had 638.
Two areas made up 33% of all gun murders in the WHOLE STATE.
And I only looked at two city areas. No doubt near Louisville, KY in Indiana as well as close to Cincinnati is where probably another 20% or so are.
Yes, and links provided by that 2guy show that 43% of those inner city crooks get their guns from individual sellers who have no obligation to find out if the purchaser is even allowed to have a gun. The seller isn't even obligated to ask the buyer's name.

Yes, and links provided by that 2guy show that 43% of those inner city crooks get their guns from individual sellers who have no obligation to find out if the purchaser is even allowed to have a gun. The seller isn't even obligated to ask the buyer's name.
Bulldog there are literally 100'smillions of guns in the U.S.
Of all those guns, an extremely - extremely - extremely small number of them are involved in any crimes whatsoever. You are talking 1/1000's of 1 percent.
I have zero problem with heavy gun laws in certain areas, like parts of Chicago. And I am VERY supportive of stop and search laws in those areas as well.
But guess what? In the infinite wisdom of the virtue signaling Democrats who care more about optics than lowering crime - outlawed targeting those neighborhoods. Even though those neighborhoods make up nearly 90% of the violent crime of the entire 2.71 million population of the city.
If you remove the violent crime in just 10% of the city... Chicago would be amazingly low in crime.
But liberals don't want to address that. Raaaacccist

Bulldog there are literally 100'smillions of guns in the U.S.
Of all those guns, an extremely - extremely - extremely small number of them are involved in any crimes whatsoever. You are talking 1/1000's of 1 percent.
I have zero problem with heavy gun laws in certain areas, like parts of Chicago. And I am VERY supportive of stop and search laws in those areas as well.
But guess what? In the infinite wisdom of the virtue signaling Democrats who care more about optics than lowering crime - outlawed targeting those neighborhoods. Even though those neighborhoods make up nearly 90% of the violent crime of the entire 2.71 million population of the city.
If you remove the violent crime in just 10% of the city... Chicago would be amazingly low in crime.
But liberals don't want to address that. Raaaacccist
So do you want the bad guys to continue getting almost half of their guns from individual sellers with no obligation to find out if a crook is buying their gun? Do you think it is that important to make sure bad guys can easily get all the guns they want?

So do you want the bad guys to continue getting almost half of their guns from individual sellers with no obligation to find out if a crook is buying their gun? Do you think it is that important to make sure bad guys can easily get all the guns they want?
Yes, I noticed you avoided 80% of what I just said, and focused on one part... and then made a strawman about that.
So... what about the rest of the post?

and yet we have at LEAST 100 million owners of legal firearms and almost no accidental firearms deaths.
And even a much smaller number than that are effectively use by civilians to prevent a crime. Usually they end up shooting the good guys, or confusing the cop that shows up to help. Any idea how many cowboy gun nuts that die because the cop thinks they are the bad guy?

Yes, I noticed you avoided 80% of what I just said, and focused on one part... and then made a strawman about that.
That one part is enough for now. No straw man involved. 43% actually do get their guns from individual sellers.

That one part is enough for now. No straw man involved. 43% actually do get their guns from individual sellers.
Haha... like I said, and you just proved it.
Liberals don't want to talk about addressing high crime neighborhoods. That's raaaacist...

Jesus.... look at this... MSNBC is finally starting to get it. MSNBC!!

Haha... like I said, and you just proved it.
Liberals don't want to talk about addressing high crime neighborhoods. That's raaaacist...

Jesus.... look at this... MSNBC is finally starting to get it. MSNBC!!

Cool. Let me know if you ever stop bouncing around to countess different subjects, and want to discuss one thing. You childish right wing nut bags listen to Hannity bounce around like that, and think it is the way to have a discussion.

Dishonest. You really just post lies and dishonest non information. You guys cant deal with facts, truth or reality, so you lie and simply push emotion……..and this is why we know nothing you say about this issue is true

Straw buyers and other criminals who stole the guns. You play games to hide the truth about individual sellers. You have nothing but you want to play silly games.

Last edited:
And even a much smaller number than that are effectively use by civilians to prevent a crime. Usually they end up shooting the good guys, or confusing the cop that shows up to help. Any idea how many cowboy gun nuts that die because the cop thinks they are the bad guy?

And none of that is even close to true or accurate.
Now that you have made the statement you need to back them up with stats and evidence…..

Bull dog cant answer the questions about women and rape and now is going into overdrive to hide that fact.

1.1 million times a year according to the CDC or 1.5 million times a year
According to the Dept of Justice

Straw buyers and other criminals who stole the guns. You play games to hide the truth about individual sellers. You have nothing but you want to play silly games.
The transfer of guns to a crook is perfectly legal unless it can be shown the transferrer knows the receiver can't legally own a gun. Whether the gun was previously stolen is a different issue. Just admit that your goal is to make sure crooks can easily get all the guns they want. That is the result of our current "no background checks for crooks buying from individuals" scheme.

Take out inner city hot spots and our numbers plummet.
The gun problem in America is in a handful of inner city areas. It really isn't a problem anywhere else.

In Indiana, for instance.
2020 - Indianapolis - 218 gun homicides.
Lake County (basically a part of Chicago, but in Indiana) - 102
Those two areas added up to 320 gun homicides in 2020.
The rest of the state had 638.
Two areas made up 33% of all gun murders in the WHOLE STATE.
And I only looked at two city areas. No doubt near Louisville, KY in Indiana as well as close to Cincinnati is where probably another 20% or so are.
There are no real gun violence issues in southern Indiana nor Northern Kentucky across the Ohio from the major cities.

The transfer of guns to a crook is perfectly legal unless it can be shown the transferrer knows the receiver can't legally own a gun. Whether the gun was previously stolen is a different issue. Just admit that your goal is to make sure crooks can easily get all the guns they want. That is the result of our current "no background checks for crooks buying from individuals" scheme.

Buh bye

Forum List

Back