Two Minneapolis Snipers Shoot Down 20-Year-Old Black Man

Police don't use deadly force based on who got shot or how many, police use deadly force when they feel threatened or concerned about somebody bringing harm to the general public.
NONSENSE

The use deadly force when they're pissed off

"What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear.." I assume they took the first available shot after the guy fired a round through a wall.

What a moronic sentence to put in there. If you were too lazy to call someone and get the official response, don't frame it up like it's a concerning mystery. This is the state of journalism today.

Tell us what the police should have done differently
I gave libs a chance to inform us about how they would have handled it differently and none have been able to give a coherent answer

Shoot down? What is he? A fucking airplane? He might have been, considering he was probably fucking high when he was shot. Like that fucking negro that shot me.

Nice to see a thug hit the dirt for once.
Your entire life was f up for zero reason but you have tremendous spirit to shake it off

"What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear.." I assume they took the first available shot after the guy fired a round through a wall.

What a moronic sentence to put in there. If you were too lazy to call someone and get the official response, don't frame it up like it's a concerning mystery. This is the state of journalism today.
It's "unclear" because CBS intended it to be "unclear". The media could have waited until it became clear but they didn't want to because the shooting of a black man by police is a money maker.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.

Different jurisdiction, different tactics. That's really all it comes down to.

That aside, this negro would certainly seem like a candidate for a Darwin Award...

The white man did not get shot. Police have fired into houses of blacks killing innocent people. Stop being white trying to downplay the role race plays in things while doing the things that cause race to be considered.
Um...so do blacks doing their drivebys, dickhead.

View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

This guy was shot and killed by police snipers.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.
:itsok:

I don't think you'll get much sympathy here. The cops SAVED black INNOCENT lives here. But keep crying about black gunmen not getting a break 😄

Forum List

Back