Two Las Vegas Teens Die Suddenly: Must Be Climate Change

Make no mistake: the Rasmussen poll showed, and Damar Hillman brought home all the more, that the danger of these vaccines is starting to penetrate the collective.

Also evident in how few people got boosters and especially, 4th and 5th boosters.

Except for the fact that Hillman's issues had zilch to do with the shot.

While we celebrate the recovery of Damar Hillman, let's take a look at what's happening around the rest of the nation. Two Las Vegas teens "died suddenly" this month, one during a flag football game and one in the restroom at school.

Yes, yes, I know. People have always "died suddenly". But isn't it strange how we hear so many of these stories now?

Wait until we find out. I mean really find out. What a tragedy--and a crime.

I have heard stories about death all my life.

Not strange at all. In the past you did not have far right sites like Redstate and all the rest scouring the web looking for every single deaths like this and telling you about it.

Normally unless you were from the local area you would have never heard about these two dying.
It was God's will.

I understand this propensity in people--to deny, to lash out.

However, it's not the mature response. Adults should be able to sit with themselves and muddle through it. Plenty are. Plenty say, "I took the first two, realized they're crap, and stopped." Or, "I took the first one, got sick and regret it."

So while I understand the vaccine shillers, I don't excuse what they're doing. It's really important to change course when a course change is advisable.

The quaccine shillers are simply whores who have had money or threats waved in front of their faces.

76rw2h.jpg

Yep. She's starting to sound like a shrill grandmother telling you to eat your vegetables. You can put these posts in the category of "things I can set the time on my watch to". One of Sue's anti-vaxx ragers. :auiqs.jpg:

"Expert advice" quotes on suspect alt-right opinion sites. Yeah..pass.

Go get more boosters then. I'm sure it will be fine

While we celebrate the recovery of Damar Hillman, let's take a look at what's happening around the rest of the nation. Two Las Vegas teens "died suddenly" this month, one during a flag football game and one in the restroom at school.

Yes, yes, I know. People have always "died suddenly". But isn't it strange how we hear so many of these stories now?

Wait until we find out. I mean really find out. What a tragedy--and a crime.

70% of the population has been vaccinated, so if someone dies suddenly, there/s more than a 2/3rd chance that they got the shot.

Out of a population of 330 million, it's just not statistically signifigant.

Even if you take the more ridiculous claim of the Anti-Vax nutcases, 17,000 people died after getting the shot.

Compared to 1 million who actually died of covid.

I'll take my chances with the shot.

I understand this propensity in people--to deny, to lash out.

However, it's not the mature response. Adults should be able to sit with themselves and muddle through it. Plenty are. Plenty say, "I took the first two, realized they're crap, and stopped." Or, "I took the first one, got sick and regret it."

So while I understand the vaccine shillers, I don't excuse what they're doing. It's really important to change course when a course change is advisable.

Except you haven't proven that. We are more likely to have people who don't get their boosters, get Covid and die.

Other than a total lack of any evidence it was due to the shot?

You made the declaration, not I. You said "except for the FACT that Hillman's issues had ZILCH to do with the shot"

You don't know that, and you can't. Go troll somewhere else, you're not nearly as good at this as you think you are.

What is stupidly strange is ignorant idiots like you who have practically zero knowledge of human biology thinking that everyone who dies died from a vaccine. Your viewpoint is just as fucking stupid as the people who claimed that a guy who smashed his head in a motorcycle accident died from COVID. It's just idiotic.

You have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about, but you don't realize that. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.

A sure sign of flop sweat:

Saying that I claim that "EVERYONE WHO DIES DIED FROM A VACCINE"

Making hyperbolic statements like this is you giving yourself a horse-sized dose of Cope.

It won't help, you know. The truth is all out there.

A sure sign of flop sweat:

Saying that I claim that "EVERYONE WHO DIES DIED FROM A VACCINE"

Making hyperbolic statements like this is you giving yourself a horse-sized dose of Cope.

It won't help, you know. The truth is all out there.
Can you name a single person who died from the COVID vaccine. Yes, or no?

THINK!

Forum List

Back