Storm in California leaves over 330,000 without power, more rough weather ahead I love it.

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Torrential downpours and damaging winds left hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses without power in California early on Sunday as the area braced for the next onslaught of severe weather.

Great news, maybe California will crack off and float away, greenie bastards. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Torrential downpours and damaging winds left hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses without power in California early on Sunday as the area braced for the next onslaught of severe weather.

Great news, maybe California will crack off and float away, greenie bastards. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Don't worry, the queers and transsexuals all drive EVs and have solar panels so they will be fine. Just fine.

The ugliness of those who wish ill will upon those with whom they disagree, politically of otherwise, is incomprehensible to me.

You have a point there, but the libs laughed when Florida, Texas and other conservative jurisdictions had crazy weather, that they were being condemned by Almighty God or something.

Although in this situation, California actually does need the rain and this drizzle has really put the kibosh on all of their wild fires they were whining about out there.

But it's okay to celebrate the death of a Republican at the capitol, shot by a thug cop.
Idk about "thug cop". Bad decision perhaps, but "thug" is a stretch without evidence of prior illegal activity.

and you call yourself an American patriot? :dunno:

The ugliness of those who wish ill will upon those with whom they disagree, politically of otherwise, is incomprehensible to me.
They are Commie Californians. Queers, Transsexuals, welfare Negros, Illegals, Hollywood Libtards and bat shit crazy Moon Bats. They elected shitheads like Nancy Pelosi to represent them as an example. They deserve ridicule.

LOL. You might not want to get too high and mighty about California. Because the last time they had a little ice down in Texas, 3/4 of the state lost power for over a week and red staters lost their minds. :)

They are Commie Californians. Queers, Transsexuals, welfare Negros, Illegals, Hollywood Libtards and bat shit crazy Moon Bats. They elected shitheads like Nancy Pelosi to represent them as an example. They deserve ridicule.
You are missing the golden escalator...
And forgot the rapists from Mexico, in your rant! :rolleyes:

Johnny Carson was from California.

The people don't deserve to have their power cut just because the government there is asshats.

From what I understand, anyone that gets a new roof out there has to have solar installed on it, too.

Sounds like fascism to me. :dunno:

Last edited:

But what about all that wind and solar power? It is supposed to be the end all.....or maybe it is the "end all", no power.

I am glad that California is getting lots of rain and snow, the rest can be fixed, but there is no fix for a drought.

Forum List

Back