MSNBC's @PeteStrzok: We need a special unit to protect FBI agents from Americans

Well, of course, he does.

Strzok should be in prison for his role in subverting a Presidential campaign and a Presidency under color of law.

When the FBI was fighting the hippie freaks and hippie terrorists like Bill Ayers - no one was their to protect them. Notice how he left that era out.

His fbi girlfriend must be looking at him and wondering 'what the hell was i thinking'. even as crazy a lib as she is.

Mean to tell me the FBI needs a special unit to protect itself from average everyday Americans?

I'd like to see this list of attacks by average folks against the FBI in 2023 that makes him say this needs to happen. I want to see the justification for this.

And in his own words he explained why they feel threatened by average people. He said they didn't need a special unit when they went after al Capone or organized crime, yeah because you were going after criminals. Maybe if they stuck to just going after criminals they wouldn't have these supposed problems.

Strzok should be in prison for his role in subverting a Presidential campaign and a Presidency under color of law.

Laff2.jpg

You think he's read any of the books on the shelves behind him? I'm guessing not.

I doubt it.
you're probably right. I wonder what the marital status of each is right now.

update:

☠️ TRUMP CURSE ACTIVATED ☠️

Married FBI lawyer Lisa Page – who had an affair with boss Peter Strzok while investigating Donald Trump’s Russia ties – has DIVORCED her husband
1694747093078.png

A cheater is back on the dating market.

Last edited:
The current FBI has allowed itself to be turned into a political weapon. They've followed orders to use extreme force while tipping off CNN to be there to video the results. They've become the effing Schutzstaffel. If the day comes when they have to use MRAPS for one of these political raids, they'll deserve it.

Asshole, when government police are recognized as the enemy of the people, the remedy is to fix or dismantle the government police - not create an American version of the SS.

Forum List

Back