Two arrested after claiming Texas church shooting was staged...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
2 Arrested After Claiming Texas Church Shooting Was Fiction

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Two people have been arrested after appearing at the Texas church where more than two-dozen worshippers were gunned down and claiming the attack was staged.

The pastor of First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, 30 miles southeast of San Antonio, told the San Antonio Express-News that the pair appeared Monday and claimed the shooting was fabricated by the U.S. government.

Pastor Frank Pomeroy, whose 14-year-old daughter died in the November 5 shooting, says they claimed his daughter never existed and demanded to see her birth certificate.

The Wilson County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday declined to confirm the encounter or identify the people arrested.

What complete pieces of loon bag shit. His daughter never existed? People like this should be erased from humanity.

Wonder what they were arrested for?

I just hope they actually had a cause to arrest these idiots besides them being loons.

God forbid it turns out they were arrested for a bullshit reason, it would just make them celebrities in the loony conspiracy fringe.

"Look at the government trying to silence us maaaannn!!!!"

The two that were arrested were an orange turd and Alex Jones, the queens of the alt-right and current conservative standard-bearers. NotSoBreitbart and the nRA joined the call for less fake church shootings, along with less Fake Fox News and more guns in the hands of the mentally ill.

None of this make sense? Bingo! Yahtzee!

The two that were arrested were an orange turd and Alex Jones, the queens of the alt-right and current conservative standard-bearers. NotSoBreitbart and the nRA joined the call for less fake church shootings, along with less Fake Fox News and more guns in the hands of the mentally ill.

Cripes you're fucking stupid

And your point, you deranged dime-store twat-hack?

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Two people have been arrested after appearing at the Texas church where more than two-dozen worshippers were gunned down and claiming the attack was staged.

The pastor of First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, 30 miles southeast of San Antonio, told the San Antonio Express-News that the pair appeared Monday and claimed the shooting was fabricated by the U.S. government.

Pastor Frank Pomeroy, whose 14-year-old daughter died in the November 5 shooting, says they claimed his daughter never existed and demanded to see her birth certificate.

The Wilson County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday declined to confirm the encounter or identify the people arrested.

What complete pieces of loon bag shit. His daughter never existed? People like this should be erased from humanity.
No wonder Dale hasn't been around....

Harassment, I believe.

That's always a tough one to make stick. Again my concern isn't for the conspiracy assholes, it's the fact that any government heavy handedness will just play into their nuttery.

It depends on the nature of the harassment. After these mass shootings some families are known to receive constant harassment and even death threats from conspiracy theorists.

No wonder Dale hasn't been around....

Two people were arrested. Has anybody seen Mindwars recently?

Harassment, I believe.

That's always a tough one to make stick. Again my concern isn't for the conspiracy assholes, it's the fact that any government heavy handedness will just play into their nuttery.

It depends on the nature of the harassment. After these mass shootings some families are known to receive constant harassment and even death threats from conspiracy theorists.

and they should be protected from that, but the law has to be followed or it will be adding fuel to the fire.

Alex Jones and Trump were arrested? Link.

Harassment, I believe.

and they should be protected from that, but the law has to be followed or it will be adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sure they have some reason behind the arrest. A bit of time has passed since the shooting. If they have been harassed since that time then that's a long time to be harassing somebody.

From my link above-

Two conspiracy theorists who have pushed the idea that the mass shooting at Sutherland Springs on Nov. 5 didn’t happen were arrested Monday at First Baptist Church, the site of the massacre, after the church’s pastor accused them of repeatedly harassing the community.

The Wilson County Sheriff’s Office declined to provide charging information on Robert Ussery, 54, who founded conspiracy website Side Thorn, and his partner Jodi Mann, 56, who is referred to as “Conspiracy Granny” online. The booking process was not complete Monday evening and no information would be made available until Tuesday, a supervisor there said.

RELATED: Ex-Texas State student on trial in death of man, unborn child

Ussery “continually yelled and screamed and hollered and told me he was gonna hang me from a tree, and pee on me while I’m hanging,” said Frank Pomeroy, the pastor.

Pomeroy said he was in his car by the church when the pair approached the building, and he intervened when Mann began to write in large, loopy writing on a poster left for well-wishers to sign, “The truth shall set you free.”

Cripes you're fucking stupid
Don’t insult a wearer of pussy hats!

We have to respect a person's right to free speech, but some of these conspiracy loons don't think of the consequences of what they say. Some of these grieving families receive death threats. We had a nut job shoot up a pizza shop because he thought Podesta was running a satanic pedophilia ring out of it's basement. Some of these people should be castrated before they breed.

Forum List

Back