Two Arrest After Video Shows MAGA Hat Snatched From Child

She was wrong to bring her son to protest, and the women were wrong as well.
On what planet do you think it's OK for YOU to say who is allowed to participate in the American political process ...

See folks ....

This is what I'm talking about in the OP.

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

A psycho Leftist .... that's who.

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

I can't admit that "leftism" is a mental disorder but I know of two women that acted indecently.

I'm glad you noticed that but it's to bad the mental disorder went over your head.

Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Who gets arrested for stealing a hat from a child who they disagree with politically?

Can’t wait to see Karen and Karen on their court day!

She was wrong to bring her son to protest, and the women were wrong as well.
On what planet do you think it's OK for YOU to say who is allowed to participate in the American political process ...

See folks ....

This is what I'm talking about in the OP.

About that time that you put children who are incapable of adequately defending themselves front and center.

I'm not sure how anyone can look at the protests that have been going on since March and say......yep, these shindigs look like a fun family outing for the kids where we can watch random acts of violence and engage in traumatizing events.

Penelope the cantelope says some some really stupid crap on a pretty regular basis. I do agree that it was a stupid decision to bring that child.

Okay that was shitty. But let's face it Ford - A seven year old has no ability to formulate political opinions. That goes straight to Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully, they don't expose MAGA Boy to Potty Mouth Donald's rallies.

The child needs to be placed in a foster home with decent people.

I can't admit that "leftism" is a mental disorder but I know of two women that acted indecently.

Your parties rhetoric created these woman, and hundreds of thousands of others just like them all across the nation.

Okay that was shitty. But let's face it Ford - A seven year old has no ability to formulate political opinions. That goes straight to Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully, they don't expose MAGA Boy to Potty Mouth Donald's rallies.

You arent going to try and suggest that democrat parents dont expose their children to their political beliefs, are you? That would be really fucking dumb if you did.

The child needs to be placed in a foster home with decent people.

Yup - Parents who take little kids to Trump rallies are irresponsible. The foul language they learn goes straight to the playground.

Forum List

Back